Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hopefully he can ditch that double pram he pushes his twins to school in. Why can’t they walk to school?
Wait sorry what have I missed, whose (able bodied) school age children are going to school in a pram? :/ god I feel so sorry for them being othered by their parents like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, damn, Foddy. Pushing the twins at age 5 around Ramsgate in a double pram is a completely missed opportunity to infantise them!

I’ve got to say the twinnies have left behind the cherubic, golden ringleted stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But taking that film off is the most fun you can have EVER! (maybe this is the reason the SODS keep getting kitchens installed 🤔). Top tip though, clean that film (like hoover it or damp cloth wipe it) before you whip it off because if your kitchen fitters/builders were anything like mine it’s full of dust/muck and the moment you’re peeling that off all the muck is like a magnet to your new cupboards.

You’ll get there titfer fingers crossed for ya it’s way before Christmas Day. #greenminkeycrew - I don’t have a gloss kitchen my units are matt but I was influenced by the lovely Caroline of ahousebythetrees to do a vinegar, washing up liquid and water mixture in a spray bottle and it’s the business.

I’m so very sorry about my cleaning tips trolls, can we get back to Fods burtons some how or have I lost you all forever? 😭
In what proportions are the vinegar, washing up liquid and water please?

Reactions: 9
Absolute desperation at its finest ! Hinch this an hinch that - she used to be all over method but they cant afford method now and needing to hop on the hinch gravy train clutching at hinch coat tails . Pair of dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But taking that film off is the most fun you can have EVER! (maybe this is the reason the SODS keep getting kitchens installed 🤔). Top tip though, clean that film (like hoover it or damp cloth wipe it) before you whip it off because if your kitchen fitters/builders were anything like mine it’s full of dust/muck and the moment you’re peeling that off all the muck is like a magnet to your new cupboards.

You’ll get there titfer fingers crossed for ya it’s way before Christmas Day. #greenminkeycrew - I don’t have a gloss kitchen my units are matt but I was influenced by the lovely Caroline of ahousebythetrees to do a vinegar, washing up liquid and water mixture in a spray bottle and it’s the business.

I’m so very sorry about my cleaning tips trolls, can we get back to Fods burtons some how or have I lost you all forever? 😭
Living for your cleaning tips, DM.

Can you use white vinegar with the green Minky?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see the multi tool dad has an ad for a car they are testing out, hopefully he can ditch that double pram he pushes his twins to school in. Why can’t they walk to school?
suck on that fodney, it could have been you racing around in the electric Mazda.🤣
Why TF is that knobhead still a thing? And how the hell did he get a car?! He has less than 20000 followers and gets between 100-300 on average likes per post!

And yeah, unless those kids have SN, they should be walking to school. It’s sheer laziness on the parents part because they can’t be arsed teaching them how to walk and behave on the school run.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“ midwifes out there are you all clean freaks “ or are they racist bullies like your wife !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know a few midwives, but one of them of them is an absolute scruff so bang goes that theory. And I mean her house is absolutely filthy. Can’t say too much, as it will out me as they say on Mumsnet 🤣 But let’s just say, her house is so disgusting, that if she was a single mum on benefits and not someone with a respectable job, social services would be involved.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why TF is that knobhead still a thing? And how the hell did he get a car?! He has less than 20000 followers and gets between 100-300 on average likes per post!

And yeah, unless those kids have SN, they should be walking to school. It’s sheer laziness on the parents part because they can’t be arsed teaching them how to walk and behave on the school run.
100%, obviously excluding any additional needs requirements and at the risk of sounding like a Mumsnet mithering ninny, wtf? Even my one year old has rejected the buggy & prefers a big girl trike (obvs it’s got that long parent handle on it so I push it, she’s not Lewis Hamilton II). Even when we’ve been caught in school drop human traffic and I’ve never seen a school aged child in a buggy?! Or a trike! I’d say less than a third of the nursery under 2s room are in a baby vehicle either?!

God I’m really shocked, between this and the pots of piss feel like we’ve walked into an alternate reality like we’re in a 1901 orphanage!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely cleaning products also have a best before? I wouldn’t want to use decomposing chemicals on surfaces around the home 🤢

Are they doing this clean freak thing to PR the stagnant bowl of two kids’ piss FOD put on his Instagram grid?
Sure I saw at least four of the same milky white bottles...

Reactions: 6
If clemmie is such a clean freak why does their basement look like a tip & I imagine it stinks too?

• Haha
  • Heart
In what proportions are the vinegar, washing up liquid and water please?
@Mustard there’s no exact proportions I just do it a bit slap dash (see ahousebythetrees account it’s in her highlights) but I use a litre spray bottle, I’d say no more than 200ml of vinegar, a really good squeeze of washing up liquid and then fill the rest of the bottle with water, give it a good shake and you’re good to go - it last for ages too. Damp cloth and dry microfibre cloth, really cuts through dirt. Obvs it’s white vinegar don’t be cracking out the sarsons or the balsamic.
Living for your cleaning tips, DM.

Can you use white vinegar with the green Minky?
Hey 👋 BB nice to see ya. I only use my green minky on my glass with Aldi window and glass not with my vinegar but with that said I’m pretty sure most window cleaning products are vinegar based so I’m sure it would be fine. I do use it on my shower glass with the method bathroom spray too, which i again think probs is vinegar based. The green minkys wash well too so I sling them in the wash regularly and they come out great (remember not to use fabric conditioner though).

I buy 5 litre bottles of white vinegar and huge tubs of bicarbonate from amazon AF because both are great for cleaning sink drains.
Multi dad gets loads of Ads, his follower count has not moved in the entire time we’ve been watching him, his engagement is piss poor and let’s be honest they are not the most aspiring of families BUT he works in the sector so he must #gift himself some Ads because there’s no way on earth brands are seeking him out.

• Heart
  • Haha
What age can kids start learning to drive in England? I bet he can’t wait for the now retired eldest ‘little woman’ to reach driving age.💶🐄

Reactions: 5
What age can kids start learning to drive in England? I bet he can’t wait for the now retired eldest ‘little woman’ to reach driving age.💶🐄
17, but he’s only excited about that because “content”. He’ll be excited for 15 so he can do the whole “anyone else have kids who are study for GCSE’s”. He’ll be excited for 16 for “prom” and lots of excuses for photo with clemmie and #mybabyisawoman tit. Honestly she’s not retired yet, there’s content until she goes to uni the #leavinghome the reminiscing about his uni days, oh god it’s all so predictable and he probably has a spread sheet with key content days marked out for the next decade 😭 It’s bad enough seeing my own friends doing this tit privately on SM but at least they’re just parent bragging for him it’s a $$$ opportunity 😏

• Haha
”We need to get on the cleaning bandwagon Simon, but we also need to build me up to more of a speaking part. I’ll get all these filthy old cleaning products out, some of which should have been chucked years ago, yet somehow pretend I’m a clean freak. They won’t remember the basement clutter and all the crammed in tit in the kitchen dressing room. You start filming and I’ll be like ‘ooh why are you filming?’ as if you don’t film us 50 times a day. I’ll get in a reference to my enormous shoe collection as a bit of a stealth boast too, no don’t worry that you’ve been preaching sustainable living habits, they’re mainly bots they won’t notice.

“Now, how can we name drop Mrs Hinch? I know, I’ll try and fail to cram twenty spray bottles into a too-small drawer and then say I need her help! Genius! Then we can do like fun games of back and forth banter with all these cleaning cloths (ugh there’s a gross one here that needs chucking, I’ll just put it back with the new ones though) so I can carry on speaking and name drop Mrs Hinch a bit more. That will really give me a chance to dust off my influencer product positioning skillz! Haha, dust off, cleaning content geddit?

“We can also keep hammering away with that pink/blue stereotyping stuff you love, by saying you’re not allowed to touch any of it and that you’re clueless about cloths! Oh wait I nearly forgot, we need to include something to remind people I’m a midwife. And don’t forget to post some completely unrelated twin content on your grid at the same time because if they see the twins they’re more likely to click through to your stories and see MEEEE!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
”We need to get on the cleaning bandwagon Simon, but we also need to build me up to more of a speaking part. I’ll get all these filthy old cleaning products out, some of which should have been chucked years ago, yet somehow pretend I’m a clean freak. They won’t remember the basement clutter and all the crammed in tit in the kitchen dressing room. You start filming and I’ll be like ‘ooh why are you filming?’ as if you don’t film us 50 times a day. I’ll get in a reference to my enormous shoe collection as a bit of a stealth boast too, no don’t worry that you’ve been preaching sustainable living habits, they’re mainly bots they won’t notice.

“Now, how can we name drop Mrs Hinch? I know, I’ll try and fail to cram twenty spray bottles into a too-small drawer and then say I need her help! Genius! Then we can do like fun games of back and forth banter with all these cleaning cloths (ugh there’s a gross one here that needs chucking, I’ll just put it back with the new ones though) so I can carry on speaking and name drop Mrs Hinch a bit more. That will really give me a change to dust off my influencer product positioning skillz! Haha, dust off, cleaning content geddit?

“We can also keep hammering away with that pink/blue stereotyping stuff you love, by saying you’re not allowed to touch any of it and that you’re clueless about cloths! Oh wait I nearly forgot, we need to include something to remind people I’m a midwife. And don’t forget to post some completely unrelated twin content on your grid at the same time because if they see the twins they’re more likely to click through to your stories and see MEEEE!”
Brilliantly summed up 👏👏👏👏👏

And don’t forget to post some completely unrelated twin content on your grid at the same time because if they see the twins they’re more likely to click through to your stories and see MEEEE!”
This whole comment is brilliant but when you rly think about it in plain terms like this it’s actually insane behaviour? Someone whose entire digital identity comprises of their non consenting and possible unaware children’s shenanigans? If you were doing this to *anyone else* whether it was a husband or adult sibling or friend it would be socially unacceptable, terrifying even, yet these poor kids are farmed out for him to get attention and/or CBD discount codes? 🤢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.