Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's next for Glen? Another book?

How to tidy up your 4th Kitchen - By a Racist.

A Racists Guide To Tidying Up

How To Tidy Up A Kitchen The Racist Way
How about …

‘Living with a Class A twit and how to push it out’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Holy sweet jebus I just listened to the commentary on that story! If that’s not a beg for some #gifted jars and #gifted labels - hey label lady (Solomon’s sister in case you didn’t know) - I don’t know what is.

Maybe she thinks she’s better at getting freebies than Sly so she’s decided to come out of hiding to scrape up some goods.

The whole video is so contrived, if my husband stood filming me whilst I was sorting out/cleaning, he would get that Dyson shoved up his arse. She knew he was filming and pretends it was candid, how embarrassing that they’ve had a meeting and chatted about how they will spin this...for some free jars #sadaf
I hadn’t listened to the audio…so blatant! Not sure even Solomon’s sister would touch them???

Glen’s desperate to come back isn’t she? Is the cleaning content meant to fool us into thinking she’s one of us? Yeah the TWO dysons really make her one of the people 🙄. Let alone Sly reinforcing bored/tired stereotypes of the ‘OCD cleaning wife’ while he stands offering a dyson as opposed to helping (yeah I know it’s all contrived so no actual help needed).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never been mor glad the social media wasn’t a thing back in the days we were raising our kids.
We had to walk around to the next street to use a public phone😳, being social was leaning over the fence to chat to the neighbour.
These wankers spend too much time trying to score crap for free & then boasting about it. Get a freakin life Hooper Doopers.

I have one Dyson, it’s crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t just sell all the tit in their basement to fund things they want? Like how is she not mortified to be on the beg for stuff? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, anyone else doing cleaning in their fav sea shanty outfit white trousers?
Sea shanty outfit!!! 😂

Also, what's up with the two-second bursts of vacuuming every time something is moved? Surely if you're doing a thorough job and especially if you call yourself a clean freak, you get EVERYTHING out and then clean from top to bottom while it's empty?

And, whatever the piece of paper was that she asked Simon whether Marnie needed, maybe - you know - ASK MARNIE before screwing it up and chucking it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I listened without audio last night, but just watched again with sound. Wow, I forgot how much I dislike her monotone voice. She always sounds so disinterested and bored. But I guess I would be too if I had to listen to that class A twit droning on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can't believe the dickiest of all dicks have got a sign up in their guest bedroom saying not to be a dick.

It's got to be done:

FOD #50: Come on in, don't be a dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What really has surprised me is she looks like she hasnt been washed since the midwife did her ! Her lank mop and sallow complexion is screaming out for a bit of a wipe over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sea shanty outfit!!! 😂

Also, what's up with the two-second bursts of vacuuming every time something is moved? Surely if you're doing a thorough job and especially if you call yourself a clean freak, you get EVERYTHING out and then clean from top to bottom while it's empty?

And, whatever the piece of paper was that she asked Simon whether Marnie needed, maybe - you know - ASK MARNIE before screwing it up and chucking it?
Amen Axa, it’s a cordless hoover therefore has a limited battery, on and off burst aren’t gonna get you far, maybe that’s why she needs two! Clear out the bloody pantry first, Hoover then wipe ya minger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can't believe the dickiest of all dicks have got a sign up in their guest bedroom saying not to be a dick.

It's got to be done:

FOD #50: Come on in, don't be a dick!
Are we allowed this as a thread title if we spell dick ‘d!ck’ to get round the no swears?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they really have TWO *dyson hoovers? I thought it was the same one. What’s the point lol?

Come on in don’t be a dick in French!

• Haha
Do they really have TWO *dyson hoovers? I thought it was the same one. What’s the point lol?
Gotta have the stealth boast in there somewhere, like the shoe collection 😜

Someone I used to follow also has two, and when asked not by me she explained it was for the cleaners, who are a team of two. One does upstairs, one does downstairs. That may or may not have been the point where I stopped following 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Never been mor glad the social media wasn’t a thing back in the days we were raising our kids.
We had to walk around to the next street to use a public phone😳, being social was leaning over the fence to chat to the neighbour.
These wankers spend too much time trying to score crap for free & then boasting about it. Get a freakin life Hooper Doopers.

I have one Dyson, it’s crap.
My dyson is crap too, absolute pile of wank. Doesn't suck...Apparently just like me according to hubs 😂🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Father of Daughters #50 : A racists guide to tidying up. Go count your Dysons
Two dysons. Three+ kitchens. There's a theme here 🤔
No criticism of this lunch. Wouldn't mind something like this myself but I am past the stage of networking and wouldn't know that many women I would want to have lunch with. But I'd go by myself if I could 😁
Screenshot_20211210-172100_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211210-172141_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Could sing this to the the tune of Twelve Days of Christmas.

Four Cash Cows
Three Bespoke Kitchens
Two Handheld Dysons
And a twit with a Racist Wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.