Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession time, I have a dyson and do love it…rejoiced when Mr Beds’ hoover packed it up when we first moved in together as it was awful.

The fact Glen happily features/tagged on Swim Tits Insta is further proof she wants back in. Wonder if the jewellery they were picking from was a patch on her not so coveted jewellery line?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's posted on the house account about accidentally drying last year's Christmas wreath and using it this year, but the story is so familiar that I'm wondering if I've seen it somewhere before :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's posted on the house account about accidentally drying last year's Christmas wreath and using it this year, but the story is so familiar that I'm wondering if I've seen it somewhere before :unsure:

One wreath,because I want to help the environment. Ie I don’t want to pay for a new one.

It’s in Japanese, but you can still see the previous post from last year.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The florist has commented. He is probably hoping they'll gift him a brand new one.

Could he be anymore obvious? 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I listened without audio last night, but just watched again with sound. Wow, I forgot how much I dislike her monotone voice. She always sounds so disinterested and bored. But I guess I would be too if I had to listen to that class A twit droning on.
That voice would get on your nerves in a delivery ward😳,everyone & everything pissed me off back then.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correction: Glen posted 😉
I'm laughing so hard at "I rediscovered it whilst moving all my tools" which is exactly what you can imagine Clemmie adding to make it sound more "manly" and more like Simon was posting 😆

Hahaha, look what I found underneath all my tools. As if 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe the dickiest of all dicks have got a sign up in their guest bedroom saying not to be a dick.

It's got to be done:

FOD #50: Come on in, don't be a dick!
I thought it was your work 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it was your work 🙈🙈🙈
Should I be flattered that you'd think my imagination - with absolutely no prompting at all - would stretch as far as to do a mockup of Simon hanging up a festive sign telling his parents not to be a dick? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're more classy hun.

Lol maybe it's a passive aggressive way of hinting just before Christmas. Don't be dick plz be free with the gifts and money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unlucky Sly, the florist isn't making wreaths this year as she just had a baby recently.

Carry on begging though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He got gifted the Circus tickets. Seems he would have preferred Friends Fest tickets instead.

Ungrateful bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£32 +2.50 booking fee per person off peak for the Friends thing.

Circus thing just seems so tacked on.

1639333065614.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.