Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Just posted this on the MP Thread but have to post it here too, loving the personal dig at clemmie😂 (MP is no saint, she as grubby as the others, just smarter)
Ugh can we just go back to this! Soz to derail.

Hun, seeing as you come here for your information let’s talk honestly about why women sell on Instagram, it’s because the majority of the audience are women. You influencers have coined this “women supporting women” mantra and played the friendly, likeable, relatable girl as a sales pitch to many vulnerable and ill educated/ill informed, mostly, young women. They trust what you say based on this myth you all pedal. The lack of honesty and clarity surrounding the sales pitches that come at them, often undisclosed, by the thousands, daily, is nothing short of criminal. The lack of decent regulation and punishment for the constant breaches of the pathetic rules governing IG allows this stream of abuse to continue.

Using, sad fishing tactics by crying troll and talking about their mental health is just another sales tactic that ensures that nobody looks too deeply into this shady world of “women exploiting women”. It’s an utter joke.

So whilst you get to plug your book to government, remember that you and your type have ensured thousands of young women have got themselves in debt and are dealing with the horrific reality of that for years to come.

Don’t get me started on how you’ve all exploited your children and how you’ve sold all us women (yes even you love hiding behind your flex appeal bs) down the river so you can make some $$$, get some freebies and feed your desperate desires to be famous. A £200 breast pump indeed, Jesus, you need to scratch the surface you utter ghoul 😏

Obvs Sly is a desperate try hard fker who is nothing without his wife and kids. “Men exploiting women”

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Emmadale

VIP Member
I’ve only just seen the stories….what an absolute prick for a) calling it diabetic drama and b) eye rolling the 10 year old as she forgot to pack her medication.

Maybe they should have focused on packing it for her rather than packing fucking sequins. Selfish cunts!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

LuBiLu

VIP Member
It really fucks me off when these influencers moan about spending money on their children, when the children are the ones who were the parents cash cows for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dogmuck

VIP Member
When you have kids, you mostly fall in to line with their needs. I think the right age to go to a festival with kids is when they are 13/14 just so they can appreciate it, feel cool, not want to go to bed too early and not want to get up too early. The idea of taking two rogue 5 year olds to a festival (plus 2 teenagers) gives me a headache. I know this is considered a “family friendly” festival but there will still be people getting pissed and taking drugs and for me that is a no no around kids. They’d be better off taking them to Butlins 🤣🤣🤣

My one experience of camping with kids was a hair brain idea of Mr Dogmuck. It was in France we had 2 at the time and I was knackered just packing. After a 12 hour drive/ferry we got to the campsite at about 7pm and the heavens opened. Mr Dogmuck battled with the tent in the dark as huge rocks of sleet smashed against the car sending the kids into a crying fit. After about 30 minutes he was saturated and some lovely French lads helped him. We had booked for a week there before heading down to the south. We did 2 nights in total everyone was miserable and soaked to the bone. Using shared toilets and shower facilities is NOT my idea of a pleasant holiday. I went bat shit and then just booked us in to a lovely apartment in the south near a beach. The sun shone, we had glorious long days on the beach and more importantly we had beds to sleep in. The kids slept and we could sit outside the apartment having a wine and chilling out. No crawling round on cold damp floors digging things out of bags...oh it was bliss. We never camped again and we all lived happily ever after. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Diabetic drama because they left a 10year old pack her own kit - and the mother is a midwife ! Pair of dick heads

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Nothing will ever beat "you're pointless and he is a father", but "no longer a human family chronicle" has to be up there :ROFLMAO:

IMG_5947.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ugh can we just go back to this! Soz to derail.

Hun, seeing as you come here for your information let’s talk honestly about why women sell on Instagram, it’s because the majority of the audience are women. You influencers have coined this “women supporting women” mantra and played the friendly, likeable, relatable girl as a sales pitch to many vulnerable and ill educated/ill informed, mostly, young women. They trust what you say based on this myth you all pedal. The lack of honesty and clarity surrounding the sales pitches that come at them, often undisclosed, by the thousands, daily, is nothing short of criminal. The lack of decent regulation and punishment for the constant breaches of the pathetic rules governing IG allows this stream of abuse to continue.

Using, sad fishing tactics by crying troll and talking about their mental health is just another sales tactic that ensures that nobody looks too deeply into this shady world of “women exploiting women”. It’s an utter joke.

So whilst you get to plug your book to government, remember that you and your type have ensured thousands of young women have got themselves in debt and are dealing with the horrific reality of that for years to come.

Don’t get me started on how you’ve all exploited your children and how you’ve sold all us women (yes even you love hiding behind your flex appeal bs) down the river so you can make some $$$, get some freebies and feed your desperate desires to be famous. A £200 breast pump indeed, Jesus, you need to scratch the surface you utter ghoul 😏

Obvs Sly is a desperate try hard fker who is nothing without his wife and kids. “Men exploiting women”
Re: sold women down the river, it’s so so true and now they’ve rung every penny out of it and the party is well & truly over they’re happy to “bravely” speak out on how bad the whole thing is?! Give over. If there were still free kitchens, engineered wood floors & holidays (all of which you don’t need to properly declare, and don’t so your mates think you’re rich lol) you’d be flogging us anything you possibly could! Now the bottom has fallen out of the market and you just have utter desperados like Victoria Eames promoting £200 breast pumps and sex tips websites it’s all very well and good to do the post mortem, what about when it was really fucking up a generation of new mums? When midwives etc were promoting products (sleepyheads) that have since been advised against by safe sleep groups?! Where the fuck was this ✨brave voice✨ then? Probably at a brunch down the wing with Clem?!

Also lol @ using statista as a source it’s an aggregator site of other research / studies / whatever, they make their money by anonymising sources and you pay for access but 9/10 it’s a load of shit or a rly dodgy methodology like 9/10 women love L’Oréal n= 68, research conducted by L’Oréal lol. If someone pitched in a work context using that as a source it would be a major yikes, which leads me to my next point that if she was brutally honest she’d admit that it’s not just the flexibility it’s the sheer ease of cash. Influencers largely have no actual skill set, very few of them have good “real world” jobs and it could be argued are pro actively and willfully thick as shit. The fact FOD can even remember his Instagram login amazes me, he can’t string a sentence together. The problem is their absolutely insatiable greed not flexibility, most of them have their kids in nursery to sit on Insta all day anyway - as if it takes that long to post the odd #ad?!

sorry for long post x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Ohhhh FUCK OFF

I’d like to punch him at the best of times, but that smug look on his face when he said “that means I can go to camp bestival!!”

I hope your solar chargers break. I hope you forget to turn your car lights off and your battery dies before the drive home. I hope the nearest portaloos get blocked and you have to walk three miles for a shit. I hope the festival nannies slip the twins an extra shot of caffeine before bed. I hope clemmie’s rugby player turns up. I hope your tiny tin cans of craft beer have been infected with legionella. I hope you’re stupid enough to announce to 886 thousand people that your giant house will be vacant this weekend. I hope cash carraway turns up and decks you.

Well at least one of those has already come true. Ugh I don’t know why this has infuriated me so much, especially after he’s done so many more aggravating things previously! That smug face just did me in tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just always imagine it as being full of insta wankers & their hangers on. All in ‘crazy’ sequins and Tibba & Marl bags, Selfish Mother sweatshirts, banging on about their adult headaches and it being gin o’clock thinking they’re so cool, whilst at the whitest, most middle class boring event ever. Urgh.

Also, why do his school age kids need a toddler cart? They’re not allowed to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sly is now complaining about the girls getting their nails done, and that he had to pay for it 🤦🏼‍♀️
The “why is being a woman so expensive” pissed me off. 1. They aren’t women they are girls 2. Being a woman doesn’t require you by law to have mani-pedis 3. Most teenagers don’t have £25 a pop mani-pedis because they are kids, don’t have jobs and their parents aren’t planning to make an Instagram story about the event for their own validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
i cannot with his latest post providing wisdom and advice on taking kids to festivals like they are these cool laid back carefree parents…it’s fucking Camp Bestival the line up includes Mr Tumble and Dick and Dom it’s not exactly taking them to boomtown is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I'm shocked about the insulin. Everyone can make mistakes and forget to pack something, but the way he worded it made it sound like the responsibility for this essential medication wasn't on his and Clemmie's radar at all and just entrusted to their child ("she'd left it at home"). That wasn't a mistake, it was negligence.

They're incredibly lucky they were able to resolve it with a "series of phone calls" and just a one hour wait (note his smirk of disgust about having to wait an HOUR before FINALLY setting off again - and was that a Waze #ad tagged on the end?). I would consider that an outstanding response by the NHS and pharmacy personnel and be thanking them profusely for saving the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Emmadale

VIP Member
46BB607B-D5CE-4F98-9736-A2DCFB13C7A0.png

‘Parenting doesn’t stop at Festivals’

Well it clearly stopped when you were packing didn’t it!!

Can just seen Glen prancing about her kitchen bedroom curating her spangly attire (especially now she’s sneaking back onto the gram) but forgetting to pack the single most important thing they should have thought of!

• Sad
  • Sick

Emmadale

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here 👇
I know it’s early but can ‘he has the class of a baboon’ be the next thread title!

Sums him up well although it does do a disservice to baboons!

A7A00849-6AD8-4952-A78F-13F4A84A2E44.jpeg

Mummy joining in to show that he’s always been a knob!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wish he wouldn’t put about the children’s academics on Insta, it adds an awful lot of pressure when ur dad is telling 800k bots & abandoned accounts that you’ve got an exam that’ll determine which school you go to coming up.

• Heart
  • Haha