Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn't replied to a single comment, he knows he has fucked up. Again.

We all know if they were praising him for a wonderful Ad, he would have been wetting himself with excitement and replying to them all.

How many days do we reckon he will be silent this time?

A couple asking if he has been hacked as it isn't like him 🤣 they clearly don't know he has zero morals when it comes to ££££.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Still losing was in the 300s the last time I checked.

1629358097029.png

He hasn't replied to a single comment, he knows he has fucked up. Again.

We all know if they were praising him for a wonderful Ad, he would have been wetting himself with excitement and replying to them all.

How many days do we reckon he will be silent this time?

A couple asking if he has been hacked as it isn't like him 🤣 they clearly don't know he has zero morals when it comes to ££££.
My money is on leave it for now. One- two more posts then scrub the comments. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and all that. Kate Gosselin just abandoned her account and hasn't posted since July '20 he could just do the same thing too one day. New account if he must friends only.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly don't think he'll see it as doing anything wrong tbh.

MO5B was showing some new cath kidson bags on her feed today. She's already been given some previously with the same design. May she did buy the same bag again on her own. Doubt it though.

My money is on Twin school content.

View attachment 719189

View attachment 719199
Honestly don't think he'll see it as doing anything wrong tbh.

MO5B was showing some new cath kidson bags on her feed today. She's already been given some previously with the same design. May she did buy the same bag again on her own. Doubt it though.

My money is on Twin school content.

View attachment 719189

View attachment 719199
She better make it quick, if she’s not back doing ‘home educating’ within a month I will be surprised. Plenty of time to stand on her head once they are all at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Howling! As if hackers would handily have an unpublished photo illustrating the garden and home reno, write all that spiel about Natwest and then fail to provide a clickable link other than to the legit Natwest insta account 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Recent cyber attacks:

American oil pipeline
NYC trains attempted
Small German town affecting welfare payments.
JBS-the largest meat distributor
Australian newspaper HQ
Ireland- HSE system
South African port
Sweden COOP stores

Mr Hooper with <1 million followers. 🤪 Fits in well . Well done comrades.

#fromrussiawithlove

1629364807904.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling! As if hackers would handily have an unpublished photo illustrating the garden and home reno, write all that spiel about Natwest and then fail to provide a clickable link other than to the legit Natwest insta account 😂
I saw one of these comments this morning saying how the photo was unrelated to the words - they’ve obvs don’t get that he’s trying to say borrow money so you too can get plastic grass like mine 🙄🤢 (err no thanks)

The same followers sadly don’t get that he doesn’t give a tit about them but just spouts some verbal diarrhoea to satisfy the ad requirement and get paid!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_5944.jpg

Poor Simon will be gutted that not only did his painstakingly set up photo appear unrelated to "spending on things that can make your family life that bit more joyful (like a garden or home renovation)", but they actually thought the photo related to a completely different #ad.

Still, they got one thing right 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He wasn’t a baby, he was an immature spoilt brat. Can tell this by his behaviour which he is stupid enough to document.

Reactions: 16
Like how he’s probably in the spare room now!
Is it possible Nansie comes to stay to give him his hot milk, tuck him in with flopsie his favourite bunny and to comfort him incase he has a horrid nightmare about nasty comments on his IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it possible Nansie comes to stay to give him his hot milk, tuck him in with flopsie his favourite bunny and to comfort him incase he has a horrid nightmare about nasty comments on his IG?
So just the same thing as Prince Charles? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Prince Charles doesn’t have a mobile let alone an Instagram. tit dad in his own way but at least he didn’t monetise his kids. Andrew would’ve tho! Lol, royals 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.