Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing will ever beat "you're pointless and he is a father", but "no longer a human family chronicle" has to be up there :ROFLMAO:

IMG_5947.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I guess foDney missed the mark yet again. Take the hint man & give up the influencer game. Please, do it for your ‘little women’.

Reactions: 11
Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit…no longer a human family chronicle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
1629458996692.png

Might just have to edit it in.

I watched the end numbers go to the 70s, then it was at 80s now back in the 60s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He really is showing his true colours - he has totally ignored all the comments on the Natwest post but yesterday/today After his 3UK competition entry date expired, he replaced the 3UK link in his bio to one linking to Natwest.

Only in it for the laughs - he’s only in it for the money and will advertise anything. It’s a disgrace that an Influencer such as him can promote financial products. It really should not be allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't have children, and I don't drink, but thanks to someone on this thread I was introduced to mammybanter, and I thought this would resonate with some Tattlers.
Sounds like something Does My BBC Bum Look 40 (I hate that title) would do with Helen McGinn from Knackered Mother and Saturday Kitchen.

The term, Influencer, gives off such major creepy vibes, right. Like proper heebie-jeebies when I think about it, someone on the internet influencing me into buying something. Imagine being an IG flogger and being like oh yes, for my day job I'm an Influencer 🧟🤢 I influence loads of people to buy totally unnecessary crap that I get given for free and paid for to do?! Weird. I've done that thing where you say a word too many times and now it's become totally meaningless 🤯😂

Just a random thought while I avoid the work laptop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even Multi Dad hasn't liked the NatWest post. He usually loves and comments on all of Sly's posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even Multi Dad hasn't liked the NatWest post. He usually loves and comments on all of Sly's posts.
Still can't believe he actually paid 8k for his garden.

Looking at his page:
They've spent money going on safari
Norfolk
Bewildwoods
Thomasland
Dorest too.

The FODster family don't actually go out much if it's not gifted?

The term, Influencer, gives off such major creepy vibes, right. Like proper heebie-jeebies when I think about it, someone on the internet influencing me into buying something. Imagine being an IG flogger and being like oh yes, for my day job I'm an Influencer 🧟🤢 I influence loads of people to buy totally unnecessary crap that I get given for free and paid for to do?! Weird. I've done that thing where you say a word too many times and now it's become totally meaningless 🤯😂

Just a random thought while I avoid the work laptop.
Close your eyes for this one hun: :sick::sick::sick:

1629475732536.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Two cars for a two night camping trip. Give me strength….

Teach the girls to pack light then, and stop being so dramatic 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.