Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Young teens with gel nails in the same bracket as toddlers with pierced ears for me. Trashy.

Blowing a hoolie here in the Home Counties. Shame, it’ll be cancelled. I’d rather see them stick it out pretending to have fun…. Like the Disney Florida Trip of Doom. If i recall the twins only slept on the flight to Dublin. And that’s what you get when you go for the free option, shitty connecting flights instead of BA Gatwick-Orlando direct.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Agh he thinks he's so unique and cool and wonderful, you can just tell he spent all that time with his eldest thinking "this'll look great on the gram!". Everything he does is performative, so exhausting.
the caption about raving STOP SAYING THE WORD RAVING

He was 100% an Oceana boy at uni. Or for those who also went to Bristol - one of the posh twats who frequented lizard lounge and joe publics

the cringey partying with your teenager stories gave me 'raving' to The Killers all alone in Abu Dhabi flashbacks...a golden era for sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What has happened to the world? Well.......80 people were murdered in a terrorist attack in Burkino Faso on Wednesday; more than 2,200 people have been killed by an earthquake in Haiti; the Taliban is marauding through Afghanistan, kidnapping young girls as sex slaves and torturing and murdering people they don't like. That's what's happening in the world, and that is only the tip of the iceberg.
Why is he wearing his hat like that? He looks like he’s on his way to meet a child he’s been speaking to on Facebook messenger only to end up stung by a p*do Hunter group on Facebook live?

All this #content is desperately trying to cling to the idea they’re still a very affluent upper MC family but just continues to highlight that something is definitely not right. Idk how hard you you have to be before you start flogging CBD and credit products like you’re Stephen Bear (absolutely vile man don’t google x) 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Camp Bestival starts tomorrow, prepare yourself for an onslaught of smug mummy and daddy bloggers wearing £200 sequin jumpsuits being ‘crazy’ with their kids! I wonder if the OD’d and Swim Tits will make an appearance 🤪😩

• Haha
Given the fact she’s been pimped out for likes and free kitchens for the last 5 years can’t say I blame her for having a dabble and trying to be more cool and not part of the Instagram Walton family her parents have been trying to depict.
This is exactly it, also it’s not surprising she has no personal boundaries with what she shares on socials when everything from ambulance runs to temper tantrums to naked bath time have been shared of them. It’s really fucked up and I feel SO sorry for their kids.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
My two youngest went to grammar school. I had no intention or thought of it (thus my poor eldest went to the local comp) but a teacher approached me and said you really should look at getting Dogmuck junior to sit the exams for GS because she’s smart and will really thrive. I talked to Mr DM about it and we said ok let’s do it. Lots of my mum friends were like have you got a tutor and I’m like NO do I need one? I was honestly super naive. They were all getting tutors and I said, look if she’s smart enough she’ll pass and if she’s not then no biggy she can go to the comp like her brother. Everyone was badgering me saying, these exams aren’t things they cover at school they are very specific, you have to get a tutor. I didn’t, it was a hill that I was prepared to die on. NGL as the exams and results loomed I did worry I’d been a dick and all these fretting mothers were right. They weren’t, DM junior passed all the entrance exams for all the GS cos she was a smart little shit and still is. I applied the same principle with my youngest and got the same results. Many of my fretty mum friends kids didn’t pass the exams didn’t get into GS and they either ended up paying for crap private schools or went to the comp. So all that stress for EVERYONE in the house and all that cost was for nowt.

Kids don’t need more study and more pressure. Hot housing them does not make for a calm house. I’ve seen this with my brothers kids who were basic geniuses as toddlers, whilst mine just looked vacant and dribbled. His kids are now really struggling with mental illnesses and I think that was down to the pressure they have constantly been under to be the best (privately educated at a top private school).

Parents are quite often responsible for the pressure because they are either competing with their mates/family or projecting their desires on to their kids. Maybe I got lucky with mine but if I had one piece of advice it’s that kids learn at different paces and thrive in different environments. I would certainly ask the teacher if they think your kid is capable/would benefit from a GS environment because it’s not for everyone and if you’re pushing your kid down that road and it’s not their road they will almost certainly fail. The teachers will know best and you should listen to their advice and not be a child about it. Nobody suggested my eldest should sit any exams, far from it, but he thrived at the comp and did well, he wouldn’t have made it at a GS cos basically he’s a lazy git 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
He really is showing his true colours - he has totally ignored all the comments on the Natwest post but yesterday/today After his 3UK competition entry date expired, he replaced the 3UK link in his bio to one linking to Natwest.

Only in it for the laughs - he’s only in it for the money and will advertise anything. It’s a disgrace that an Influencer such as him can promote financial products. It really should not be allowed.

• Heart

Instashamous

61B44C76-8796-48D7-90BC-F17800E4E3FE.jpeg
I hope for all that is good in the world that this is an elaborate bot comment. I’m worried for this woman’s mental state if she’s real.

• Haha
  • Sad

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Thanks to @sassmaster3000 for the thread title!

After 84 years we’ve made it to a new thread! Recap as follows:

Bot buying galore - see Clemente as an example

@rainbowlemon and @Tattlingpineapple decided to do some penance for unknown crimes and read the Booker Prize winner circa 2018 aka FODs drivel.

More pimping out of his daughter’s T1 Diabetes - interviewing her/showings further private pictures :mad::sick:.

More staged stories with the twins, more inappropriate pictures :mad:.

Cringey hockey stories aka ‘Oh friend’ gif.

Crass comments about Bitch Spray from Fod towards his family. #misogynistic

The garden Reno is complete! Spoiler it looks shit.

Trying to shoehorn Glen back on the little squares:
- Set up running shots #couplegoals
- Sly and Glen went to a wedding and the endless ‘we love Clemmie’ comments resurfaced. Time to wise up peeps - she’s a racist, not a victim of cancel culture.

Whinging about isolating at home with the kids but then seemingly gave zero shits about the pandemic and was out with Swim Tits despite the aforementioned self isolation.

There may have been an Ad that wasn’t CBD oil but it escapes me now - was it around Father’s Day? It quickly fizzled out once our astute Insta Truthers reported FOD and MODs racism to the brands involved.

Please feel free to add anything that’s been missed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
I think he’s on and playing delete right now. There was just a comment (which I had to click on ‘hidden comments’ to see) which was a long the lines of ‘you are vile, not happy with selling your daughters privacy, you’re now selling debt and what happened to not showing them anymore?’

Looked again and I can’t see it.

I think there’s only 2 positive/planted comments on there.

Anyway, I’m off to contact NatWest….

Ignore me….it’s still there….

C65FA103-A899-49E1-B912-B96341E059D4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
Omg she’s coming for all of that lot with the £200 breast pumps comment 🤐

This has pretty much the identical sentiment to the avg tattle post yet we’re all unhinged jealous bitches, she’s in parliament. Wonder what it could be ey!
That’s because she reads here and use it to her advantage. we’ve basically given her everything she can tell the parliament and be like the one who brought it up when it’s been discussed for years here. Smart girl.

• Angry

Lipsofchicken

Could you imagine going round their house as a friend and complimenting their things. “Oh I like your drinks trolley, where did you get that?”
“Begged for it”
And your‘interesting’ lampshade..
“Begged for it”
Nice cushions…
“Begged for them”
Oh what a lovely bunch of plastic tat….
“Begged for it”
And so on, through out the whole house…..

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
is it just me or is it really weird to have your old textbooks in your own family home, isn't that the kind of thing that sits in your parent's attic collecting dust?

also his constant capitalising on his daughter's illness for more social media attention actually disgusts me. He is a fucking terrible parent i actually hate him.

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
DA3AED6B-F0BC-413B-954C-AF2A91C5EDD5.jpeg

Why the fuck has he taken the picture so it looks like he’s impaled on a big piece of wood?!

And why the fuck is some privileged well off dick who probably still gets pocket money off his mum encouraging people to take out loans/credit?! One thing his wife telling vulnerable mothers they need a £150 pink jumpsuit but another extreme him encouraging they take out a loan for a naff garden reno!

I hope this one bombs!

6744DA49-5D4E-4571-8107-8B81FB6DDD0C.jpeg

59A42ABF-3EEE-476D-9B72-1D2939E61B22.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
What has happened to the world? Well.......80 people were murdered in a terrorist attack in Burkino Faso on Wednesday; more than 2,200 people have been killed by an earthquake in Haiti; the Taliban is marauding through Afghanistan, kidnapping young girls as sex slaves and torturing and murdering people they don't like. That's what's happening in the world, and that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Attachments

• Heart
Sorry to comment twice, but the bots have rebelled! The sexiest bot has driven them all into a like frenzy

99AE55D6-0293-4978-9CD9-6A8A9A711540.jpeg

Not safe for work/kiddies below spoiler

C89A33ED-16AC-4A72-A68A-E6F29E1DEAEC.jpeg

Omfg guys there’s MORE sexy bots??? All the likes are from blank profiles!

7C50E630-9CBB-47A5-A936-9AEDD85C9D81.jpeg

What in the straight to DVD horror movie is going on????

Last edited:
  • Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
IMG_5944.jpg

Poor Simon will be gutted that not only did his painstakingly set up photo appear unrelated to "spending on things that can make your family life that bit more joyful (like a garden or home renovation)", but they actually thought the photo related to a completely different #ad.

Still, they got one thing right 😜

• Haha