Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chortlebear

I bet he absolutely creamed himself at the thought of a new ad (soz for that image). There’s a site that calculates how much you could earn for a post on your account and it’s roughly £100 for every thousand followers. So for the ‘3’ ad post plus stories, he’s probably made about £4000 so far. It’s no wonder he’s buying bots as the more followers he has, the more money he’ll get.
I really hope 3 get a load of complaints about him. He’s such a fucking twat.
Is that £100 for every 100,000 followers?

Reactions: 1

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I’ve recommended this book on other threads but do get Hype by Gabrielle Bluestone - all about the fyre festival debacle, influencers and the psychology of why they and social media have such a hold over people. I got the audio book and I’m loving it.

Also I see swimtits is still refusing to acknowledge that things sent to her need to be marked #ad #gifted. It’s not fucking hard.
Loved the Netflix doc. Could have pulled it off if it had been planned properly.

Reactions: 1

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Hi!
Bit random but, does anyone remember a single mum instablogger (I think her name was dani/danielle) and she had abit of beef with MOD? She was super 70’s/80’s MOD and northern. She went AWOL not sure why?! I cant remember her username for the life of me!! She was friends with another woman who lied about having cancer! Sorry its so vague!
Cash Carraway?

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
She’s on the gram, raising her three boys on her own and she’s absolutely smashing it. I genuinely don’t understand how she does it as a solo parent, she’s amazing. I know she is trying to stay away from the limelight these days but I genuine think she deserves a rave thread for how brilliant she is.
That’s good to hear. Is her account private?

Mustard

VIP Member
I don't have children, and I don't drink, but thanks to someone on this thread I was introduced to mammybanter, and I thought this would resonate with some Tattlers.
Sounds like something Does My BBC Bum Look 40 (I hate that title) would do with Helen McGinn from Knackered Mother and Saturday Kitchen.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Kind of feels like a competition he’s made up! Why wouldn’t any of the prizes be something connected to 3mobile, such a a years worth of data or a new phone? 🤨
I was out today and that's the sort of things on their billboards ie data deals. But there was definitely a very obvious presence of 3 advertising.