Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camp Bestival can duck off. Yet another event that is too expensive for us normal people and is absolutely ruined by crappy InFluEncErS.

Cunts.
I’ve been 3 times and I’ve enjoyed it but it’s sooo expensive and paying extra for cabanas and special seats in a special bar was the nail in the coffin for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just always imagine it as being full of insta wankers & their hangers on. All in ‘crazy’ sequins and Tibba & Marl bags, Selfish Mother sweatshirts, banging on about their adult headaches and it being gin o’clock thinking they’re so cool, whilst at the whitest, most middle class boring event ever. Urgh.

Also, why do his school age kids need a toddler cart? They’re not allowed to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Heavy rain forecast at festival tomorrow afternoon....oo nice and muddy gutted for them 🤣
Shame the girls gifted Hunter wellies will no longer fit them.

What the ever loving duck is that trolley he has adapted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I messaged the company who did multidad's garden and asked what the exact same thing would cost for a similar sized garden. They told me his garden cost around 8k. (They did the fencing, patio, sleepers beds, and cedar fencing ).

1627583716548.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Huns it's okay we can stop pretending - I think a lot of us will already be at CB tomorrow. So can we meet up at the Yoga tent at 9.30am so we can realign and find harmony before the mad rush starts? I got my housekeeper to design my outfit and my body glitter is only the ethical biodegradeable kind.

My son Atlas also only drinks filtered pH alkaline water, do you think there will be any sold there or should we bring our own?

Our little Rainyle wrote to them and they confirmed it was cancelled 😏
Do I get a special award? I only want your love.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sly is now complaining about the girls getting their nails done, and that he had to pay for it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sly is now complaining about the girls getting their nails done, and that he had to pay for it 🤦🏼‍♀️
#Bekind hun.

It's only been two years and it IS so very traumatic having to adjust to the real world. His mother probably also hasn't sent his pocket money for this week either yet.

£100! Well done A & M you picked well. :ROFLMAO: It also says pedicure x2 + 1 gel + 1 acrylic nails.

1627586302237.png
1627586451862.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It really fucks me off when these influencers moan about spending money on their children, when the children are the ones who were the parents cash cows for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Silly question, but how is he going to get the cart there?

£945 for tickets + £100 for nails = £1,045, before they've left the house.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The “why is being a woman so expensive” pissed me off. 1. They aren’t women they are girls 2. Being a woman doesn’t require you by law to have mani-pedis 3. Most teenagers don’t have £25 a pop mani-pedis because they are kids, don’t have jobs and their parents aren’t planning to make an Instagram story about the event for their own validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The “why is being a woman so expensive” pissed me off. 1. They aren’t women they are girls 2. Being a woman doesn’t require you by law to have mani-pedis 3. Most teenagers don’t have £25 a pop mani-pedis because they are kids, don’t have jobs and their parents aren’t planning to make an Instagram story about the event for their own validation.
Considering they spend how much at that stupid bestival it all seems a bit pathetic to moan about mani-pedis 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.