Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @sassmaster3000 for the thread title!

After 84 years we’ve made it to a new thread! Recap as follows:

Bot buying galore - see Clemente as an example

@rainbowlemon and @Tattlingpineapple decided to do some penance for unknown crimes and read the Booker Prize winner circa 2018 aka FODs drivel.

More pimping out of his daughter’s T1 Diabetes - interviewing her/showings further private pictures :mad::sick:.

More staged stories with the twins, more inappropriate pictures :mad:.

Cringey hockey stories aka ‘Oh friend’ gif.

Crass comments about witch Spray from Fod towards his family. #misogynistic

The garden Reno is complete! Spoiler it looks tit.

Trying to shoehorn Glen back on the little squares:
- Set up running shots #couplegoals
- Sly and Glen went to a wedding and the endless ‘we love Clemmie’ comments resurfaced. Time to wise up peeps - she’s a racist, not a victim of cancel culture.

Whinging about isolating at home with the kids but then seemingly gave zero shits about the pandemic and was out with Swim Tits despite the aforementioned self isolation.

There may have been an Ad that wasn’t CBD oil but it escapes me now - was it around Father’s Day? It quickly fizzled out once our astute Insta Truthers reported FOD and MODs racism to the brands involved.

Please feel free to add anything that’s been missed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The ad was for a box of beer and beef jerky (because that’s what real men want for Father’s Day). Some tattlers put the brands right and the ad went poof.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks to @sassmaster3000 for the thread title!

After 84 years we’ve made it to a new thread! Recap as follows:

Bot buying galore - see Clemente as an example

@rainbowlemon and @Tattlingpineapple decided to do some penance for unknown crimes and read the Booker Prize winner circa 2018 aka FODs drivel.

More pimping out of his daughter’s T1 Diabetes - interviewing her/showings further private pictures :mad::sick:.

More staged stories with the twins, more inappropriate pictures :mad:.

Cringey hockey stories aka ‘Oh friend’ gif.

Crass comments about witch Spray from Fod towards his family. #misogynistic

The garden Reno is complete! Spoiler it looks tit.

Trying to shoehorn Glen back on the little squares:
- Set up running shots #couplegoals
- Sly and Glen went to a wedding and the endless ‘we love Clemmie’ comments resurfaced. Time to wise up peeps - she’s a racist, not a victim of cancel culture.

Whinging about isolating at home with the kids but then seemingly gave zero shits about the pandemic and was out with Swim Tits despite the aforementioned self isolation.

There may have been an Ad that wasn’t CBD oil but it escapes me now - was it around Father’s Day? It quickly fizzled out once our astute Insta Truthers reported FOD and MODs racism to the brands involved.

Please feel free to add anything that’s been missed.
I have a confession and I know transparency is very important in me being the # influencer that I am, but I don't deserve that special prize :cry:. I never finished the audiobook- it's downloaded on my computer but I didn't get past the playing with poo bit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am wayyyyyyy behind the times here but why are they racist?
Google for the press stories - though they omit some details. In a nutshell Clemmie was exposed as having an account on Tattle (can’t remember the exact handle but it’s Alice something - it’s noted in previous threads) where she trolled other influencers and called Slymon a grade A twit (never a truer word said). She also said that Candice Brathwaite weaponised her race, reinforcing racist stereotypes - all this from a midwife of all people. Before the other Insta Huns could throw her under the bus she posted a story to Instagram admitting she made an account as her family were being trolled by us (they weren’t - we were just critiquing/holding them to account for their grifting) and then disappeared.

Never apologised sincerely, never acknowledged it since despite creeping back into Slymons page. Slymon has barely mentioned it other than a ‘woe is me’ walk in the woods in the immediate aftermath. Any mention of it is swiftly deleted from comments on posts - even when he had the brass neck to try and jump on the BLM movement (which he wrote as BML or something). Nothing whatsoever to demonstrate they are remorseful for the comments made and/or what they’ve done to educate themselves since.

ETA: Clemmie claimed she set up an account to defend her family etc but there’s plenty of proof she was already here on Tattle before the first thread on the SoDs.

Think we need this at the top of each thread….google it too if you aren’t aware, seems strange not to know about the whole reason clemmie is no longer on Instagram!

This! If we were still peak Mod and Fod I’d suggest a wiki but not sure if it’s worth it - as in has the moment past? Or would it be an easy tool to direct queries too as to what Clemmie did?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the new thread @EddieBeds!

When I come on here I do sometimes wonder what it all would have looked like today if Alice hadn't happened. Obviously it's just hypothetical but could they have continued growing their brand, made the jump to tv & higher profile stuff? Would they have finished reno 1.0 and started on reno 2.0? Perhaps moved house? Is it likely they would have fucked up in some other way(s)? What would their conspicuous consumption look like in a pandemic world? Or would it all have started dwindling by now anyway, with FOD doing his DIY and MOD desperately trying to blag some free dumbbells and a dryrobe?

The height of their insta twattery fame was only 2 years ago, but somehow to me it seems much longer :LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have a confession and I know transparency is very important in me being the # influencer that I am, but I don't deserve that special prize :cry:. I never finished the audiobook- it's downloaded on my computer but I didn't get past the playing with poo bit.
I have a confession to make as well. I never finished the book. I'm so sorry. Will give it another try in September.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a confession to make as well. I never finished the book. I'm so sorry. Will give it another try in September.
I think you’ve both suffered enough already, don’t do it to yourselves!!! 💕

Thank you for the new thread @EddieBeds!

When I come on here I do sometimes wonder what it all would have looked like today if Alice hadn't happened. Obviously it's just hypothetical but could they have continued growing their brand, made the jump to tv & higher profile stuff? Would they have finished reno 1.0 and started on reno 2.0? Perhaps moved house? Is it likely they would have fucked up in some other way(s)? What would their conspicuous consumption look like in a pandemic world? Or would it all have started dwindling by now anyway, with FOD doing his DIY and MOD desperately trying to blag some free dumbbells and a dryrobe?

The height of their insta twattery fame was only 2 years ago, but somehow to me it seems much longer :LOL:
I would love to know where they thought/think they’d be now if it wasn’t for Alicegate. I definitely think they’d have been trying for presenting roles - Fod made little to no secret about that. Wonder if Clemmie thought she could be the media go to Midwife in the same way we have various TV Dr’s - Dr Xand, Dr Alex, Dr Zoe Williams (who is tagging anything and everything) and so on or did she want a collab with that muppet Joe Wicks?

They’d have been rinsing the gram for all the freebies they could though - a leopard doesn’t change it spots. Wonder how many kitchens they’d have by now?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi!
Bit random but, does anyone remember a single mum instablogger (I think her name was dani/danielle) and she had abit of beef with MOD? She was super 70’s/80’s MOD and northern. She went AWOL not sure why?! I cant remember her username for the life of me!! She was friends with another woman who lied about having cancer! Sorry its so vague!

Reactions: 6
Hi!
Bit random but, does anyone remember a single mum instablogger (I think her name was dani/danielle) and she had abit of beef with MOD? She was super 70’s/80’s MOD and northern. She went AWOL not sure why?! I cant remember her username for the life of me!! She was friends with another woman who lied about having cancer! Sorry its so vague!
Cash Carraway?

Hi!
Danielle Parey

Reactions: 2
Been catching up as I went on a staycation to Cornwall for a week (not gifted). What a beautiful part of the country!

So Glen had her expensive dress altered? Oh how the mighty have fallen! Long gone are the days she had a new expensive dress for every occasion, which she loved to brag about on the gram.

I can't even look at his Insomniac reel. The face he is pulling is positively nauseating. bleeping gnat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cornwall is the only place in England I want to visit, influenced by Doc Martin & the tedious mother office boys.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you for being able to tell your truth too. I started Hiroshima by John Hersey instead.

Cornwall is the only place in England I want to visit, influenced by Doc Martin & the tedious mother office boys.😉
Same I'm not so secretly obsessed with Cornwall too, but at the same time I'm not sure if I could ever move out of London.

I think you’ve both suffered enough already, don’t do it to yourselves!!! 💕

I would love to know where they thought/think they’d be now if it wasn’t for Alicegate. I definitely think they’d have been trying for presenting roles - Fod made little to no secret about that. Wonder if Clemmie thought she could be the media go to Midwife in the same way we have various TV Dr’s - Dr Xand, Dr Alex, Dr Zoe Williams (who is tagging anything and everything) and so on or did she want a collab with that muppet Joe Wicks?

They’d have been rinsing the gram for all the freebies they could though - a leopard doesn’t change it spots. Wonder how many kitchens they’d have by now?
In another alternative universe she just kept denying it. All they had was the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , could have claimed that it it was her sister who also went along with her and that she also had access to the midwifey email address account as it gets soo busy.Who would have really investigated? Got new insta hun friends and let the party continue. Also even the garden reno would have had gifted grass like the triplet sellers and so would his underpants. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.