Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gusts of up to 48 miles an hour from 5am to 2pm in Lulworth. That’s going to cause some problems, they had to shut the festival in 2018…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm completely clueless. The first time I used nail polish was when I was 29 and I've maybe done it 5 times but is it common to let 13 year old have gel nails? I heard there are some risks and from what I have read in a quick Google search many nail studios only do it for people who are 16 or older?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A is 14.
M is 11.

I've never had my nails done either so would have no clue. Think it depends on the particular salon you go to. From googling too maybe the youngest just got gel nail polish instead of gel extensions?

Reactions: 5
Oh goody! Slys cum face. (I apologise profusely for this…it sat heavy in my brain and I needed to get it out)

#Bekind hun.

It's only been two years and it IS so very traumatic having to adjust to the real world. His mother probably also hasn't sent his pocket money for this week either yet.

£100! Well done A & M you picked well. :ROFLMAO: It also says pedicure x2 + 1 gel + 1 acrylic nails.

View attachment 686562 View attachment 686573

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I live v close to lulworth it’s sooo bloody windy 😂😂😂😂 we were debating a day ticket but didn’t bother, imagine a whole weekend there spending a Mint in this weather 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
i cannot with his latest post providing wisdom and advice on taking kids to festivals like they are these cool laid back carefree parents…it’s bleeping Camp Bestival the line up includes Mr Tumble and Dick and Dom it’s not exactly taking them to boomtown is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i cannot with his latest post providing wisdom and advice on taking kids to festivals like they are these cool laid back carefree parents…it’s bleeping Camp Bestival the line up includes Mr Tumble and Dick and Dom it’s not exactly taking them to boomtown is it
He doesn’t have a clue. There were real festival goers providing that advice 10 years ago, he’s so out of touch. And with all those add ons it’s not as hard as it would be normally.

Reactions: 8
it’s basically taking them to extended day care. Especially as they have nannies there. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a toss pot! he’s taken then to a sanitised version of an already tame festival.

what good is his advice to anyone

how about taking kids to a festival on a budget.
or a checklist of things needed for a festival with kids (useful practical things, not sequin leotards)

he could not provide any useful advice as he’s not in the real world

Reactions: 16
Young teens with gel nails in the same bracket as toddlers with pierced ears for me. Trashy.

Blowing a hoolie here in the Home Counties. Shame, it’ll be cancelled. I’d rather see them stick it out pretending to have fun…. Like the Disney Florida Trip of Doom. If i recall the twins only slept on the flight to Dublin. And that’s what you get when you go for the free option, crappy connecting flights instead of BA Gatwick-Orlando direct.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He doesn’t have a clue. There were real festival goers providing that advice 10 years ago, he’s so out of touch. And with all those add ons it’s not as hard as it would be normally.
i used to write reviews for a family festival website in exchange for free tickets for me and my daughter. I've been to all sorts with her and you know what? Overall taking a kid to a festival really isn't that fun 😂

I bet they're miserable the entire weekend, even with festival nannies and kids entertainers everywhere you turn. Camp bestival truly looks like hell on earth. So many open gobbed twats wearing pom pom head bands and leotards (yes I'm looking at you DLAM)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the thing about festivals with kids is that the kids are always asking for you to buy them something and never want to do the thing you want to do so you end up spending £50 on bubble guns/slushies/fairground rides and making a bleeping mud pie instead of seeing the act you really wanted to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the thing about festivals with kids is that the kids are always asking for you to buy them something and never want to do the thing you want to do so you end up spending £50 on bubble guns/slushies/fairground rides and making a bleeping mud pie instead of seeing the act you really wanted to see.
Yeessss.

Queuing for toilets, fake tattoos and overpriced food while you can faintly hear in the distance the band you really wanted to see.

Then you are finally in the right tent to see the right act, but the kids are knackered, fall asleep on the picnic rug and are nearly trampled to death by drunk dancing people.

🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeessss.

Queuing for toilets, fake tattoos and overpriced food while you can faintly hear in the distance the band you really wanted to see.

Then you are finally in the right tent to see the right act but the kids are knackered, fall asleep on the picnic rug and are nearly trampled to death by drunk dancing people.

🙃🙃🙃
this all sounds so familiar 😭 only catching up with friends at 7am when you're out buying crumpets for your kid who woke you up at sunrise and they're still awake from the night before

Influencers that carefully stage their photos to make it look like their kids just happily dance along to live music all weekend are god damn LIARS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.