Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
They are all sitting very close to each other. Is that a pub or house? No matter, they are far too close.

Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
No need to be sorry - especially as I’m now doing the same! Wonder what it is that stops them actually following through with the sound commentary? Who are they worried about pissing off? It seems like a wasted opportunity to really dissect/show the grifters for what they are. Will read this one soon.

Oh my have seen that Mother Pukka has thrown her hat into this ring too…be interesting to see how hot her take really is on this given she benefits from paid partnerships/cashed in on the grifting (flexi work campaigning aside) though didn’t Clemmie call her a budget Zoe Ball so maybe she will go for the jugular in revenge? Wonder if Swim Tits will review it for her shite mag?

View attachment 658396
Do you think the swipe up is an affiliate ad?

Mustard

VIP Member
Poor things only trying to help. Think we could all try to ride the wave of change by increasing our vibrational energies. Plus it would look good on the gram with a #prgifted surfboard carried under arm. Afterwards we could grab some moon tea (not the GOT kind) and learn to run with wolves.

Amazon product
This reminds me of Courtney Adamo’s pal who goes by the Insta name of Mia Eats Wolves.

• Wow

Catom

Clemmie looks like she's lost weight, like some of you are saying. I thinks she looks really nice. Maybe removing herself from Insta has done her good. I'm just hoping she has reflected on her past and is trying to be better

Mustard

VIP Member
I had a snoop- never heard of her before. The article said she found her own thread in 2019, how come they've brought it up now?

Maybe the comments really did leave her feeling suicidal. I know I really wouldn't be able to handle being an influencer as I'm too sensitive already. I have seen on other threads someone being called a "fatty" and comments about the state of Sue Radford's vagina.

A #Vanlife influncer ( @lifewithlee ) did commit suicide this year. She had someone on youtube who made videos about her, his entire channel and all of the videos were deleted soon after she died.

She’s a very strange one. She’s a ‘friend’ of Hungermama who is one of the ex friends of Glen’s and who featured a lot about Glen back on that day she was outed.
it appears the Mail nicked the story from the Times.

Hmm I’d like to say no (generally like Ellie Taylor) but not naive either so equally could be. Am sure I’ve seen on the Jack Monroe threads there’s a way to see if it from the url, or maybe it was here with Fodney linking something and another user was able to decipher if was an #afflink
There is, scroll to the right hand side and look at the UTM parameters. Usually there will be a bit called ref or aff and it’ll have a semi recognisable name, like Jack’s is MxMonroe when she shares her undeclared affiliates.

savefloss

VIP Member
She is pretty and she looked as pretty carrying a bit more weight as she does now. Obviously the bob with the fringe was a more flattering hairdo than the current one.

But it doesn’t matter a jot what you look like if you’re a racist sourpuss. You’ll always be ugly.

Can someone please enlighten me on how she’s is racist? I missed that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 1