Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice should never have admitted it. Deny deny deny. We couldn’t prove it beyond reasonable doubt. Admission was the big mistake. Huge.

That mummy smile woman ended up quitting Instagram (sort of) anyway, plus whatever happened to hungermama? She could’ve labelled them desperate wannabes (which I think she did lol) and denied it all. It must haunt them.

And because he insists on remaining online and trying to monetise something it the fascination is there. The “what happened after”…. Looks fairly miserable.

re the house I guess so long as they can make mortgage payments they’re as well to live there than anywhere else. Cost of moving & sdlt would be prohibitive. She can take more shifts and he should turn off the internet and go back to real work.

Mind you having just read a bit about inflation, and interest rate jump could make the mortgage difficult if they’ve not fixed it…. For the kids’ sake I hope they can make it all work. They’re a miserable pair but the children deserve a solid home life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Alice should never have admitted it. Deny deny deny. We couldn’t prove it beyond reasonable doubt. Admission was the big mistake. Huge.

That mummy smile woman ended up quitting Instagram (sort of) anyway, plus whatever happened to hungermama? She could’ve labelled them desperate wannabes (which I think she did lol) and denied it all. It must haunt them.

And because he insists on remaining online and trying to monetise something it the fascination is there. The “what happened after”…. Looks fairly miserable.

re the house I guess so long as they can make mortgage payments they’re as well to live there than anywhere else. Cost of moving & sdlt would be prohibitive. She can take more shifts and he should turn off the internet and go back to real work.

Mind you having just read a bit about inflation, and interest rate jump could make the mortgage difficult if they’ve not fixed it…. For the kids’ sake I hope they can make it all work. They’re a miserable pair but the children deserve a solid home life.
Let’s face it neither look like their extended families are short of a Bob or two and he’s not exactly earning minimum wage
If she had just apologised properly then 🤷‍♀️ But no it was some petulant rubbish on a video that evaporated 24 hours later
My how they must wish for a time machine
Meanwhile the reintroduction of the children is going ahead to earn a few coppers
Must admit when he was having a beer in the ‘garden’ it looked horrendous

Reactions: 7
I think they made their bed and are now getting what they deserve. There’s never been any responsibility taken for the racist comments, let alone a genuine apology/commitment to learn. They flogged their children for whatever freebie they could get their grubby paws on and have continued to wheel them out in the desperate hope to up engagement/invite brands back following the fall from grace. Through HOH to some degree they’re still pushing an unattainable (albeit it outdated decoration wise) lifestyle on new mums/parents/anyone who isn’t a bot following - though they’re not solely responsible for this amongst the Insta sphere.

The grandparents on both sides seem (from what we’ve seen) to live comfortably and there was a suggestion that they pay for the children’s education so I think they’ll be ok on a level. But given the desperation for ads at any opportunity it still looks to be a grabby toxic environment - hopefully they have someone in their life who is a grounding force to counteract the SODs.

ETA: If they don’t have someone who is a grounding force I still think they will be ‘ok’ - they’ll just go through the same cycle as their privileged parents and be ok as they’ll come out and likely land on their feet. Does that make sense - sorry not articulating it very well and it’s not a slight on the children, just that they’re in that cycle so going to have good prospects given their privilege.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wonder if fodney is aware that the multidad got gifted eleanor bowmer stuff for father's day 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still reading Simon's book. A minute after I had taken the photo, I knocked over my drink and my kindle almost drowned in Campari Spritz but it survived... so no drink but still 25% left to read.
Do you think your drink was staging an intervention to save you from sacrificing yourself further to Fodney’s drivel?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Breaking news : FOD just realized that the streets are not safe for women! Thank you FOD for this enlightening revelation, so helpful !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Breaking news : FOD just realized that the streets are not safe for women! Thank you FOD for this enlightening revelation, so helpful !
Come on now, go easy on him on this one. I mean, it’s not like women’s safety has been a major talking point for the first half of the year, with vigils and protests going on, or anything…. Oh..wait…. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
If it doesn't line his pocket, he doesn't care.

As usual he is a few months late on a big story that has been all over the news and social media. Then jumps on big issues for content.

So around September he will most likely post about the Israel-Gaza violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same guy who was taking photos of women in the airport so he could mock them on his insta account…dick!

As for the car stuck in the twins hair….I have no words. Help her, don’t effing film her! But he most likely wrapped her hair around it and set it up for content!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Yeah it bleeping terrifies him but he’s the one who reduces them to ‘vulvas’.

Perfomative hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a stroke of luck that he filmed himself unplugging the remote control car and handing it to one of the twins and then, just 3 minutes later, the car is stuck in one of the twins hair.
I mean what are the chances of such a bizarre random accident happening and you just happened to film every part, well except the part where the accident occurred, almost like it was staged? What a dick, is this him being creative or doing Lols 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What a stroke of luck that he filmed himself unplugging the remote control car and handing it to one of the twins and then, just 3 minutes later, the car is stuck in one of the twins hair.
I mean what are the chances of such a bizarre random accident happening and you just happened to film every part, well except the part where the accident occurred, almost like it was staged? What a dick, is this him being creative or doing Lols 🤷‍♀️
Yep! And imagine having no autonomy of self and just having to endure your dad pawing at your hair / face / clothes / body whenever he wants to make Instagram content. Just duck off and let them live, you’re not even making money out of this anymore they’re not cash cows they’re slave cows now it’s SO fucked up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
TRIGGER WARNING !!!

Unless you want to know what it's like waking up next to Fod at 2am in the morning, DO NOT WATCH HIS STORIES.

Save yourselves, it's too late for me 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.