Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think it’s him sadly, latest story shows a guy who looks a bit like him but not him

Reactions: 1
Don’t think it’s him sadly, latest story shows a guy who looks a bit like him but not him
It was them as the twins were in the background of some of the stories / photos. ST’s stories today said some of the party went home so looks like MoD & FoD might have been put off by the rain.

No free Hunter wellies for the mud this year…..

Reactions: 8
No mistaking that smug face. Defo Fodney. Weird the person beside him looks very like Glen but just different hair colour?!
CDABE5E4-89BB-4CF2-A497-717E1FCE8F40.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg is this the one who can’t add up? She’s been mentioned before and her class bulk deal adds up to more than individual lessons?

The hair and hands combo make her look v unwell in a food or smack sort of way
Yea I posted her website deals before.

New prices for business consultancy work.

1625427998908.png

1625428316943.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hun why the negativity?

The poor pet is only trying to help you find your inner magnetism and helping you raise your energy.
She needs to find herself a decent hairdresser and buy a calculator before I’d even let her life coach my cat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is trained in the emotional freedom technique, but is not a certified therapist unlike the mamacoach Sophie who has hung out with them before.

I'm off to google urban shamans now.

Reactions: 10
Sigh. Yet another “coach” whose lit fails to share any measurable outcomes for participants / a documented history of providing ROI (and what that ROI is). I feel so sorry for the women this tit preys on. It’s such a weird phenomenon to hit the middle class #girlboss community.
I’m as middle class and entitled as they come and these types of women make me so embarrassed to admit it.

I’m actually ashamed of my privilege and that I’d be lumped into the same bracket as these smug charlatan rip off merchants.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.