Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Vibrational energies? Is that not what Lovehoney and Ann Sommers are for?:unsure:
It's all about the orgone life for me. Glad you can also see the seven sacred truths from the golden tablets found in the asteroid that crashed in 1911.

((Video starts at 1.26 ))

Reactions: 3

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
I dunno. I just watched that reel she posted on her grid last weekend where she’s dancing in her garden and it really reminded me of a close friend who got very into the whole mind/body well-being coaching scene right before she had a massive breakdown. Based on that experience, people who talk often and loudly about how together and grounded and positivity focussed they are, are usually anything but.
Gotcha. Yes, she doth protest too much. Shame she's dragging others down with her too. I think a large part is just snake oil selling though.
Her friendship with the mofods intrigues me though... Wonder how she helped Clemmie get over everything that happened?

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Victoria Eames is the only one left in the disgracing her kids / being vulgar game but could you imagine if that was going viral on Facebook with the backdrop of a council house standard issue kitchen instead of some Farrow and Ball monstrosity? It’d make the Sun!
Let’s not forget her bestest friend KDIL who somehow manages to be even more vile and grubby 😬

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Will he attempt this stunt with a daredevil Twin strapped to his back?🤫
Can bots even donate?
Where did your display pic go? 😭

Also I used to think mother of five boys and the triplet family got gifted lots but the Couzier quads page is crazy if you want to have a snoop - in the past week it's been adventure park visit, johnfowler holiday, beach towels, swimsuits from frugi, beach table, even the konfidence safety vests.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
That’s cos she’s coming back as a woman of the people...she’s done her time and now want to be that relatable girl next door. Can anyone explain what the thing is that Sly is referring to in the picture? What is it? It looks like a huge oxygen cylinder?
Its her vibrator !

• Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I work in the charity sector and In his defence he’s probably just trying to do a decent thing, sure it might increase his profile a bit and be good PR but it might* also encourage signups and new fundraisers for Demelza. Children’s Hospices are amazing organisations and so massively underfunded (no where near the NHS and CCG funding as adult hospices) and they would have been hit hard during the pandemic. I’d imagine they were at least 80% reliant on public donations. Charities also rightly or wrongly have bit of an obsession with trying to recruit “famous”/recognisable faces. Not giving my identity away too much I worked at a big named charity and there was a buzz that Ricky Martin was opening a walk for us one year and it ended up being Ricky Martin from the apprentice about 3 years after his win 😂 In other news looks like they are camping with ST - is that Clemmiw with the really bad hair?
That does look like sly but that doesn’t look like clemmie! How weird 🤣

Reactions: 2