Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s 3 words...I’ll start but please all play along!

Desperate, grifting, twit #Ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lord Farquhar vibes on the Clembot in the pants pic 🤣

Skim read his word vom because ain’t nobody got time for that but just want to note that on Anyas birthday her lovely picture featuring just her and her cake was at the very end.

Says it all really. Me Me Me and MEEEEEEE!

• Haha
How long has his daughter had braces ? How come we were not treated to a tour of her mouth & the orthodontist’s surgery? We’ve been cheated.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long has his daughter had braces ? How come we were not treated to a tour of her mouth & the orthodontist’s surgery? We’ve been cheated.😬
It’s too common and doesn’t sell. Diabete was the big deal.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
just checked the price of the lancing device he was ranting about the other day...it costs £12.99!
Now, I understand the need for having 1 of these devices there and then as A's had broken , but surely to god you'd (as a basic starter set) have more than 1 of these in the house if your child was diabetic ie 1 for school, 1 in bathroom cabinet and your partner was a health care professional?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
The NHS will usually pay for treatment, unless you choose to go private.
Yes, we’d have heard about it if they’d gone private…..woe is me having to spend money on my child’s well-being.

Just mentions NHS for the diabetes as that created engagement/sympathy. Bet he’s hating that she’s just getting on with it now and that bit of content is over!

Reactions: 10
Must say they match her multiple earings.😉
I am surprised about the free braces, I think here you’d be dead of old age before you reached the head of the queue for the free braces. I know our grandkid’s cost thousands of $’s.

Reactions: 1
Yes, we’d have heard about it if they’d gone private…..woe is me having to spend money on my child’s well-being.

Just mentions NHS for the diabetes as that created engagement/sympathy. Bet he’s hating that she’s just getting on with it now and that bit of content is over!
Now that he's got the two older girls back on the grid, he can still play with that. No one would blame the girls for their mother's actions.

"Can anyone recommend any cool make up brands ? "

" A is going through a tough time with friends . Any books on helping raise self esteem?

"My girls are in a fashion rut anyone help? "

1624698780940.png

Fashion rut sorted with a sponsored top.

1624699012250.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Must say they match her multiple earings.😉
I am surprised about the free braces, I think here you’d be dead of old age before you reached the head of the queue for the free braces. I know our grandkid’s cost thousands of $’s.
I don’t know if that’s USD or AU or other but I guess the same point applies: yeah there’s a real class divide when it comes to cosmetic dental work (not that braces are even 100% cosmetic some teeth need aligning for health or structural reasons!), one of my best friends is from NYC and is incredibly conscious that his crowded bottom row flag he grew up poor. The NHS providing braces is so brilliant / a real equaliser for kids 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
H
Now that he's got the two older girls back on the grid, he can still play with that. No one would blame the girls for their mother's actions. "Can anyone recommend any cool make up brands ? " " A is going through a tough time with friends . Any books on helping raise self esteem?

My girls are in a fashion rut anyone help? "

View attachment 635464

Fashion rut sorted with a sponsored top.

View attachment 635470
He can sign up for Courtney’s raising teenagers’ online course. She is n expert apparently.😉

I don’t know if that’s USD or AU or other but I guess the same point applies: yeah there’s a real class divide when it comes to cosmetic dental work (not that braces are even 100% cosmetic some teeth need aligning for health or structural reasons!), one of my best friends is from NYC and is incredibly conscious that his crowded bottom row flag he grew up poor. The NHS providing braces is so brilliant / a real equaliser for kids 🥰
Aussie $

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.