Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if that’s USD or AU or other but I guess the same point applies: yeah there’s a real class divide when it comes to cosmetic dental work (not that braces are even 100% cosmetic some teeth need aligning for health or structural reasons!), one of my best friends is from NYC and is incredibly conscious that his crowded bottom row flag he grew up poor. The NHS providing braces is so brilliant / a real equaliser for kids 🥰
Aussie $

Reactions: 1
H

He can sign up for Courtney’s raising teenagers’ online course. She is n expert apparently.😉

Aussie $
Friends living in Aus fly out to get dental work done it’s so expensive, so not surprised, obvs that’s not really tenable with regular checkups and kids for your g children 😬 private in the UK isn’t as expensive as that, plus it’s surprisingly hard to register kids as private patients unless you go to a 100% private surgery (soz for essays this has literally been my week trying to figure us out a new dentist 😬)

Reactions: 8
Friends living in Aus fly out to get dental work done it’s so expensive, so not surprised, obvs that’s not really tenable with regular checkups and kids for your g children 😬 private in the UK isn’t as expensive as that, plus it’s surprisingly hard to register kids as private patients unless you go to a 100% private surgery (soz for essays this has literally been my week trying to figure us out a new dentist 😬)
All dental work? Where do they fly out to? Would have been impossible to do in the last year too.

Reactions: 4
All dental work? Where do they fly out to? Would have been impossible to do in the last year too.
I haven’t ever been an Australian ex pat so don’t know, I’m pretty sure my SIL goes to Vietnam but not 100% certain on that. There doesn’t seem to be any one favoured destination according to google, but yeah I’d imagine covid has put a block on it !

242D77B6-8245-469F-AD54-13E208664341.png

Reactions: 5
Now that he's got the two older girls back on the grid, he can still play with that. No one would blame the girls for their mother's actions.

"Can anyone recommend any cool make up brands ? "

" A is going through a tough time with friends . Any books on helping raise self esteem?

"My girls are in a fashion rut anyone help? "

View attachment 635464

Fashion rut sorted with a sponsored top.

View attachment 635470
OMG Courtney adamo, queen of the blag and smug with it. Hoopers and Adamos need to stop shilling their kids.
Now that he's got the two older girls back on the grid, he can still play with that. No one would blame the girls for their mother's actions.

"Can anyone recommend any cool make up brands ? "

" A is going through a tough time with friends . Any books on helping raise self esteem?

"My girls are in a fashion rut anyone help? "

View attachment 635464

Fashion rut sorted with a sponsored top.

View attachment 635470
OMG Courtney adamo, queen of the blag and smug with it. Hoopers and Adamos need to stop shilling their kids.

Reactions: 6
He’s not fat in that photo tho?
seeing glen’s old bathroom - had forgotten that was the inspo for steptoe telford. Her naked pregnant on the bog shot still haunts me

“This is what 9 months pregnant looks like” BS. I had a tidy little bump and looked blooming thank you very much. Time before that, okay, I was twice the size, but still. I think women look lovely at 9 months pregnant. The nervous excitement, trepidation, hormones, thick hair (in my case dreadful acne…) I hated the way she did it down.

9 months pregnant is a GIFT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I took that post to mean that he was carrying the pregnancy weight- the baby, not that he was carrying extra body weight.

P.s come to the Hancock thread. Been entertaining AF and he's just resigned.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mutton/lamb springs to mind with this one. Courtney Adamo not fodney, youngest dad ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly he has an arrow to his younger face
I don’t think it’s about holding the baby
I don’t know why as he’s a scrawny young man in that pic, now he’s positively gaunt and frail looking, surely he must know if he gained a little weight he’d look infinitely better?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.