Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so repugnant. How can they live with that toxic relationship, it’s clear he’s happy wheeling her out now because what’s he got to actually lose? It’s coming up to 2 years and they’re rummaging round the scraps usually reserved for ex on the beach contestants, and not even getting repeat bookings for that 😳 May as well try chucking some Clemmie content at the problem in the hope they can make a fiver off an affiliate link or two 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
It really says something when the thing he turns to as a solution to his dry as a bone content and dropping follower numbers is his disgraced racist troll wife

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I started reading the book. I've already so many things I want to comment on but let's start with this sentence:

The priced vintage bottle tasted like the smell of feet after they'd run a marathon without socks on in trainers that a dog had adopted as his chew toys.

Why.

Coming up next: Him writing about one of the kids (he said who it was) projectile vomiting, calling C a "human dairy farm" and calling his daughters a "little litter of women"

I did and it's kind of your fault because I got the idea from you but I'm already paying for audible and didn't want to waste one of my tickets on his audio book. Figured paying 3,99 is a better deal for me.
Sorry but I'm rather happy that I've actually managed to influence someone. I'm a real #influencer now too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Once upon a time Clemmie would have been gifted the Lexy London dress. Now she’s slumming it in Warehouse.

Read that and weep, Glenn.

5BAE2EC7-A8CD-4A0C-91E5-9CE6AB8E85F4.jpeg
CC87EBAE-F8EF-4D14-A805-D30ED20A486F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Once upon a time Clemmie would have been gifted the Lexy London dress. Now she’s slumming it in Warehouse.

Read that and weep, Glenn.

View attachment 613938View attachment 613939
I think there are two reasons he is putting her on his grid and tagging the clothing brands she is wearing.

1) Because the racist bully can't on her own account.

2) Testing to see what brands may work with her, and offer them some freebies or ads

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I’d love to see her come back, and once events can take place, be invited to a brunch where she’s seated next to Cash Carraway and opposite Candace Brathwaite.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This made me think of FOD and the time when they were gifted so much tit they were throwing away brand new bathtub in the garden... could be an idea now that times are harder ?!
That's a fab reuse!

Quotes continued:

"I was cooking in the kitchen one evening.... my beautiful daughter had escaped the clutches of the bouncer, removed her nappy and was rolling around on the floor eating her own poo. As the saying goes she looked as happy as a pig in tit"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As mentioned before, imagine a working class dad laughing about his daughter eating her own tit because he didn’t watch her properly... the privilege drives me crazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
As mentioned before, imagine a working class dad laughing about his daughter eating her own tit because he didn’t watch her properly... the privilege drives me crazy.
This!!!!
Drives me mad.
If a working class mum talked about getting pissed whilst being the only responsible adult around for the children, she’d be vilified. But turn that working class into middle class and that much needed drink into gin or Prosecco, suddenly it’s relatable and hilarious?

The hypocrisy disgusts me. If anyone needs a drink, it’s the working class mums, who get constantly judged for “not crossing their legs” or “not planning for their financial situation” and have to deal with all that shite from people who don’t actually care about “the poor children”, but just want to judge anyone considered lower than them.

The middle class mumfluencer trope needs to die out ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's a fab reuse!

Quotes continued:

"I was cooking in the kitchen one evening.... my beautiful daughter had escaped the clutches of the bouncer, removed her nappy and was rolling around on the floor eating her own poo. As the saying goes she looked as happy as a pig in tit"
Can't believe how often he mentions poo / tit. I'm considering making a drinking game out of it. I think I would be drunk within 10 minutes. Just read the part you mentioned. Next few pages:

1) The a.m hours passed largely without incident, apart from the explosive tit the twins did simultaneously that required a clothing change.

2) Instead they filled their nappies to the brim and as I flung open the door, the smell of arse produce was hard to bear.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He's got another Ad!! For Beer and Snacks.

Fml. Off I go to message them...
And to think, once upon a time that would have been a #collab for his very own limited run of craft ale and snacks (lots of pics of Sly's smug face as he documents "the process"), aimed at Middle aged, middle class dad's in boat shoes, watching "the Euro's" with the boys in fresh-from-the packet England shirts (someone will have gone all out on a big projector set up- it will be like they are ACTUALLY there). Their wives will be clustered around the pino grige in someone's open plan scandi kitchen referring to their husbands as Class A Twats

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“The process” 😂😂😂. I love it when they document the creative process like they’re some kind of genius all of the sudden. You just exposed your kid to get there, calm down twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There are 4 comments on ember snacks page under Fods ad, wonder if they'll take the post down...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They probably will, and maybe their marketing manager will learn the lesson for next time... do your research beforehand !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How tatty does it look too, they didn’t even give him a better PR version with a bit of padding in it? Or a nice bit of card with ~the process~ (as said above). It must be another low fee piece of work 😳

A38834F3-3652-4F9F-84C5-A2873E4AF471.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And to think, once upon a time that would have been a #collab for his very own limited run of craft ale and snacks (lots of pics of Sly's smug face as he documents "the process"), aimed at Middle aged, middle class dad's in boat shoes, watching "the Euro's" with the boys in fresh-from-the packet England shirts (someone will have gone all out on a big projector set up- it will be like they are ACTUALLY there). Their wives will be clustered around the pino grige in someone's open plan scandi kitchen referring to their husbands as Class A Twats
I can just picture it now.

1623513564144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are all sitting very close to each other. Is that a pub or house? No matter, they are far too close.

Reactions: 2
I tough it one of those magical photoshop picture 😂 is this real ? No way he has that many friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.