Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I felt so queasy after seeing this, I had to share. Misery loves company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least he got to spend a night in the master bedroom and not the migraine-inducing guest room. Lost the box of Father’s Day meat and beer but got to post a shirtless photo for the Darlene’s to salivate over. Win?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
When he stopped at the field, I thought he was going to do a Teresa May. Running in lycra through the wheat 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Note to MOD : this is what you do when you’ve been a nasty witch and you want to do damage control. You APOLOGISE, on a permanent post.
Ps: I think Chrissy has and will always be a mean girl. She doesn’t believe a word of what’s written but at least she knows the game and the power of good PR.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Note to MOD : this is what you do when you’ve been a nasty witch and you want to do damage control. You APOLOGISE, on a permanent post.
Ps: I think Chrissy has and will always be a mean girl. She doesn’t believe a word of what’s written but at least she knows the game and the power of good PR.
I don't believe a word of it. But also, it is very me, me, me, me. No sincerity I feel.

Also, Chrissy wrote those tweets years ago, and it is only because they now came about that she apologised and suddenly had this epiphany.

She is a very vile and unlikeable woman. Like Glen!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100%. But if Chrissy can pretend to eat tit and reflect on her « mistakes » so could MOD 😂

• Heart
re the hockey story - everyone else in the story is standing around chatting but he’s by himself talking into his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
re the hockey story - everyone else in the story is standing around chatting but he’s by himself talking into his phone.
I thought this as well. He looks like a proper Billy No Mates. I wonder if he gets invited to the team night out?

Can you imagine what the other blokes think? I get embarrassed for 20 something wannabe influencers walking around London taking selfies, videos and talking into their phones. I can’t imagine a fully grown man doing this on a sports field around other fully grown me. It is horribly cringe! He’s out of his mind. Slymon - just try be normal for one day. Attend some team sports, engage in said team sport, be a sport and talk to the rest of the team. Instead you’re an antisocial embarrassment talking into a phone to impress some bots. What a wasted existence really. I can think of nothing worse than calculating everything I do so I can update strangers on instagram. It shouldn’t surprise me but with FOD I’m particularly and peculiarly fascinated by it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Mr and myself went away a couple of weeks ago, and he wanted a selfie infront of a church. I felt sheer embarrassment and cringe just stood there taking a selfie.

How do people film themselves talking to their phone, whilst walking down a street or in busy places? Especially an almost 40 year old man?

I know it's the norm for youngsters (young kids and teens). But I do just cringe at the older ones who do it.

In other news, TheMultiDad is having garden renos done by a professional company. Two days in and huge progress. It doesn't say Ad or anything, so must be out of their own pocket.

If only Sly had paid someone, Glen could be entertaining swim tits and crew in her third/fourth kitchen.

• Haha
TheMultiDad is having garden renos done by a professional company.
Both of them have reasonable day jobs (think the mum does quite well, dad likely earns in line / probably more than FOD) & live in a low cost of living area so can likely afford all the stuff Clem wants out of poor Sly 😬

Both of them have reasonable day jobs (think the mum does quite well, dad likely earns in line / probably more than FOD) & live in a low cost of living area so can likely afford all the stuff Clem wants out of poor Sly 😬
Yes both seem to have good jobs, especially the mum.

I wonder if Glen and Sly will sell sooner or later. I don't see how they can continue living in a house that size, it must cost a bomb to run and maintain. Surely the kids hard earnt money will be dwindling away?

I don't understand all the accounts stuff you see on companies house, but the next one's should be interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.