Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would gift ST some hair bobbles, her big mane wafting about is stressing me out in this weather, must be so sweaty! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fancy boasting you got free ribbons and bobbles 🙄 -
It would be better to ask what is not gifted- mainly to december. At least we know shes uses @farrowandball rangwali for her door.

halloween cake
swimsuits for the girls
Matching family PJs from the white company
Old style vintage night dresses for the girls
PJs in ‘gelato stripe for older girl
blue jumpsuit - her first #AD
notebooks for the girls
Saucy cookbook
Masion M bag
Monopoly game set
Barbour jacket

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw ST on her stories a couple of days ago that she let her kids buy ice creams right up close to the guy serving them when one of them is supposed to be isolating.

This was the day after the park trip when she announced they were sent home from school. She obviously doesn't give two shits about them potentially passing it on to other people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I saw ST on her stories a couple of days ago that she let her kids buy ice creams right up close to the guy serving them when one of them is supposed to be isolating.

This was the day after the park trip when she announced they were sent home from school. She obviously doesn't give two shits about them potentially passing it on to other people.
Reminds me of the article below to be honest. No longer even surprised. From the NHS website:

Self-isolation is when you do not leave your home because you have or might have coronavirus (COVID-19).

This helps stop the virus spreading to other people.

• do not go to work, school or public places – work from home if you can
  • do not go on public transport or use taxis
  • do not go out to get food and medicine – order it online or by phone, or ask someone to bring it to your home
  • do not have visitors in your home, including friends and family – except for people providing essential care
  • do not go out to exercise – exercise at home or in your garden, if you have one

"The UK has in fact never sent the EU £350m a week."

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's posted the garden reno. No fake grass company tagged so hopefully his blatant begging didn't work and he had to pay for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And no sunken trampoline company have been tagged either! He would 100% tag a company if he had been discounted/gifted something, to inform us trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to say, if he has done it all himself, I’m impressed. I personally wouldn’t have artificial grass, but I think on the whole the garden looks great.

Reactions: 9
I have to say, if he has done it all himself, I’m impressed. I personally wouldn’t have artificial grass, but I think on the whole the garden looks great.
Thought so too. Wouldn't know where to start with anything DIY related myself.

Reactions: 5
I can only imagine he has been made redundant / furloughed to have got all of that done. To be fair to him, it does look good. Obviously the kids and Glen are now back.

Reactions: 10
He's on the beg for plants and as he wants to screen the garden from the street they will be big, expensive plants. He is also offering to take questions from all his adoring fans. Anyone offering to ask him why he STILL can't tell the difference between a lot and alot? Or to explain what a sunken tampoline is?

On a positive note, my loved one was transferred from the high dependency ward straight home, by ambulance, and with oxygen. I don't understand how the hospital can do that but we are all so very grateful. I won't see them for a long time as we are at opposite ends of the country and neither of us would risk travelling. But time to celebrate 🥳🥳🥳 with a nice cup of tea 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would he need screening plants for privacy when he plasters his family in social media for 1,000’s of people to haves gawk at.?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.