Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All for the shits and giggles, you didn’t think what he said was actually true did you?
He is a total wanker who lacks any real talent and has turned to a load of strangers for adoration as I bet he no actual true friends. They can all see the real FOD and fucked off long ago. I’d disown him if he was my husband. Cannot understand how Glennie lives with that everyday. But then again she is as bad as him in her own little way.
Que a ‘friends’ post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the comments, someone called Glen, Clemence.

🤣

Brilliant!!

Have you seen Godney has photoshopped newspaper headlines. They're proper tit.

The wanker thinks he is newspaper editor worthy now.
Oh do screen shot it for us who are blocked 🤘

Reactions: 3
Obviously too time-consuming to delete comments about the re-appearance of Glen - he's turned comments off

I thought the six of them each bought a new decoration every year as a family tradition? Where are they? That's the barest tree I've seen! As @Lipsofchicken said the main focus is the hideous 'avocardo'
He's done a story for you hun with some close ups of the random decorations x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
FOD needs Axa to #gift him a photoshop tutorial. Like even I could do that newspaper photoshopping and I’m not an ‘in it for lols content creator.’

Why does he keep showing us the same decorations? They look like the 3 I bought at Typo recently - kinda fun but hardly amazing. (Note: I did not buy an avarcado, which my spellcheck wanted me to change to “an arcade.”)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why he tests the waters with Glenemce at Christmas (he didn’t it last year too). Does he thinks people let racism go this time of year?

And he will never live up to @Axatogrind with the photo shopping...so should just give up now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder why he tests the waters with Glenemce at Christmas (he didn’t it last year too). Does he thinks people let racism go this time of year?
Glenemce 🤣

Maybe since Alicegate he only let's her out of the dungeon at Christmas.

ETA - I did attach screenshots of his photoshop news articles, but only one seemed to attach! I was rushing so I probably ballsed it up. Thanks @Dogmuck for doing it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On the first day of Christmas my sponsers gave to me.......what, nothing? NOTHING? Absolutely nothing? Nada? Zilch? :cry:
Typo a la fod.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just so bloody creepy that people think they know these kids and want to see them so much. I just don’t get it.

As well as creepy it’s weird, I only want to look at pics of my child, my nieces and occasionally my close friends kids. Just why do you want to see a strangers kids?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well this is more than slightly creepy 😳
To us that is creepy and downright stalker behaviour. But to Sly it means more engagement and likes, and that people still want to see his cash cows. He sees ££££.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.