Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once read about how to become an influencer on Instagram - for curiosity, not personal plans. One of the points was to leave typos in. Can't remember why but probably to make you look like one of the plebs. Then you have to post at the same time every time. And something about being sure to follow others with lots of followers as that could overspill to you.
Isn't it so depressing that genuinely original accounts producing high quality content are marginalised by all this influencer crap? Where do I need to look on the internet to find creators who care about getting spelling and grammar right? Who post when it suits them and have an equal chance of being seen? And who'd rather connect with 50 people in a meaningful way than have 1,000,000 fake or detached followers? And who don't stick their arse out at 90 degrees in my face or perform pointless jiggy dances?

God, I'm old :LOL:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What I don't get is: Apparently FOD is a manager at a consultancy firm... well so am I. And I have ONE child. I can bearly cope and keep up with his posts, let alone do my job, be a parent to FOUR kids, run TWO Insta accounts, and keep up with Tattle. Even if they are sharing the loads between FOD and MOD, there is still a house to run, dinners to be made, kids to bath (I'm guessing the twins still cant wash their own hair?)..... I mean I can bearly sit down for 5 mins on my own! I do have an Insta account that has about 10 posts in total....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What I don't get is: Apparently FOD is a manager at a consultancy firm... well so am I. And I have ONE child. I can bearly cope and keep up with his posts, let alone do my job, be a parent to FOUR kids, run TWO Insta accounts, and keep up with Tattle. Even if they are sharing the loads between FOD and MOD, there is still a house to run, dinners to be made, kids to bath (I'm guessing the twins still cant wash their own hair?)..... I mean I can bearly sit down for 5 mins on my own! I do have an Insta account that has about 10 posts in total....
He’s a jack of all trades and a master of none. Doesn’t perform any of those tasks with any great ability

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbf operations is hardly a taxing role so there’s that, plus I’m guessing you actually like your kids and want to spend quality time with them off your phone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If you get a chance jump on ‘4od’ Come Dine with Me episode 1-5 2020. Gloucestershire has a FOD... cocky prick
2C736551-F11A-4459-A409-2F22D0E63907.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
all four girls... desperate for some last minute #sponcon? even pulling the racist out of retirement too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell! Is this the defining moment? Is this the day the racist is released back on to the grid?

Must say Clem has lost some serious timber!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Share share share for us blocked ‘fans.’

Not been arsed for another burner yet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.