Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has supposedly had COVID he'd welcome the measures to attempt to stop the spread of this disease. WANKER.
I see he's ironed out his wrinkles too. WANKER
The posts are creepy, just like him. WANKER

Bride them with chocolate,🤣WANKER

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well this is more than slightly creepy 😳
I was curious and looked up the account, as they said FOD was one of their inspirations (gross). 290 grid posts, almost all of the same very young child in various dress-ups and situations. No doubt by the time they're older there will be thousands of photos of them online.

This child will never be able to control their own digital footprint, it's already been created for them. Every stage of their life is being documented and made public. There's no privacy. The bio says "DM for collaborations" so the motive is clear.

This, Simon Hooper, is what you've "inspired". You must be so proud.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I would never ever sell my kids privacy. Not for any amount of money. No product is worth that sacrifice.

These are seriously low quality people with zero morals or any kind of backbone.

As @Bizziebody says they are WANKERS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🤦‍♀️ Hit the 8.30 sweet spot right on time 🙄 with another tit pointless video - what a knob. Didn’t he realise that even a full house de la clunge hasn’t had a positive impact on his followers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don't promote drinking alcohol when you're in sole charge of children, you utter twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who the f*ck even went in on the comments to even notice the eldest child was only wearing one sock! Beyond belief 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
🤦‍♀️ Hit the 8.30 sweet spot right on time 🙄 with another tit pointless video - what a knob. Didn’t he realise that even a full house de la clunge hasn’t had a positive impact on his followers
the juxtaposition of his frantic barrel scraping content & dishevelled appearance alongside your final slide 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Promoting drinking booze while in sole charge of four children? Bravo, you utterly stupid middle-class entitled wang. Ugh!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just checked Uber Eats... there is a Londis that will deliver booze to him in 15 minutes... loves tech my arse ... total prick

Just making a point... as stated he shouldn’t be drinking when looking after his children

Last edited:
  • Haha
God forbid he needed to take a child to hospital or an out of hours doctor, and he is in sole charge and had a drink.

He wouldn't be able to get behind the wheel! Or would he be that bleep flap who drives after a drink, with his kids in the car?

I think it is clear he is not receiving any guidance on what he should and should not post on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He keeps serving it up on a plate for us doesn't he - that is why I am still here one year later - after Clem popped into my head and I decided to see what shite she was pedalling on insta and then lost days googling and reading about it on here before finally joining 'that troll site' to see your screenshots and pics

Happy Tattlversary to mee ☺🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FOD's audience seems to include a disproportionate number of people who have somehow managed to get themselves an instagram account despite not knowing how to do a google search :unsure:
IMG_4167b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Middle class wanky twit!

What happened to his hair? Did he go swimming with ST and tries to look like a surfer boy?
How has that twit got such volume in his hair. Has he been back combing....going for the bumbling buffoon look like Boris?

God forbid he needed to take a child to hospital or an out of hours doctor, and he is in sole charge and had a drink.

He wouldn't be able to get behind the wheel! Or would he be that bleep flap who drives after a drink, with his kids in the car?

I think it is clear he is not receiving any guidance on what he should and should not post on social media.
Not defending him but he’s probably not even drinking, head has probably sat there all day thinking what he can post and though ah, I’ll raid the pantry! Just so god damn wacky! twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I don't believe he is drinking, he sounded full on sarcastic when he did the poll on what he should drink.

However there are the huns that still follow him, who probably don't have a brain cell and would think drinking while in sole charge of your kids is a cool thing to do. Like he is just soooooooooooo funny. 🙄

Is he going for the Johnny Bravo look with that hair?
1029708-johnny_bravo_tv_01.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Clearly forgot to iron out the wrinkles for this shitshow. What a joy it must be for the kids stuck inside with him.
They are also very lucky that their house is so big and they may be able to hide away from this WANKER and his weird behaviour.🧔🏼🙀

Surfer boy🤣😂foDney

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.