Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't believe he is drinking, he sounded full on sarcastic when he did the poll on what he should drink.

However there are the huns that still follow him, who probably don't have a brain cell and would think drinking while in sole charge of your kids is a cool thing to do. Like he is just soooooooooooo funny. 🙄
Yeah I think it's just for content. I have to say, I really like drinking wine and Lillet but I don't like how influencers kind of "promote" drinking alcohol regularly. Like yeah, you are such a badass mom having fun on a Monday night drinking with your girls.. (there's nothing wrong with drinking on a monday night.. but I hate how drinking alcohol is being displayed and normalized by all those parent influencers on social media.

Screaming kids? Drink wine
Kids in bed? Have a glass of Gin. You deserve it.
Kids' Bath time? Have a cocktail to get through it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah I think it's just for content. I have to say, I really like drinking wine and Lillet but I don't like how influencers kind of "promote" drinking alcohol regularly. Like yeah, you are such a badass mom having fun on a Monday night drinking with your girls.. (there's nothing wrong with drinking on a monday night.. but I hate how drinking alcohol is being displayed and normalized by all those parent influencers on social media.

Screaming kids? Drink wine
Kids in bed? Have a glass of Gin. You deserve it.
Kids' Bath time? Have a cocktail to get through it.
I’m with ya! I hate this whole “gin mom” tit, really grinds my gears, they were Prosecco moms a couple of years back and further back there was the whole rosé barf. Bore off you fuckwits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jingle bells, Slymon smells money in the air, gifting here, and gifting there, but none for him to share, oh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m with ya! I hate this whole “gin mom” tit, really grinds my gears, they were Prosecco moms a couple of years back and further back there was the whole rosé barf. Bore off you fuckwits.
I’m a ‘cup of tea mum’ ... is that ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Middle class wanky twit!

How has that twit got such volume in his hair. Has he been back combing....going for the bumbling buffoon look like Boris?

Not defending him but he’s probably not even drinking, head has probably sat there all day thinking what he can post and though ah, I’ll raid the pantry! Just so god damn wacky! twit.
I think he has several posts planned and filmed in advance and decides which to post depending on feedback.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't post often and dip in and out but hasn't he done stories about this before like wife at work so had to drink prosecco. Not recently ages ago.

Reactions: 7
I don't post often and dip in and out but hasn't he done stories about this before like wife at work so had to drink prosecco. Not recently ages ago.
5 December he was drinking prosecco while bathing the youngest, though I don't think he mentioned his wife working at the time.

Reactions: 4
I tried with some ‘returning racist’ type comments - gone in a few moments... no shame!
I wonder if he does what PTWM has done and banned certain words from being mentioned? On PTWM you can’t post about the PayPal scam, maybe he has blanked out racism so it gets automatically deleted?!

I’m a ‘cup of tea mum’ ... is that ok?
And me 🙋🏻‍♀️ Love a cuppa and biscuit or two!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I don't believe he is drinking, he sounded full on sarcastic when he did the poll on what he should drink.

However there are the huns that still follow him, who probably don't have a brain cell and would think drinking while in sole charge of your kids is a cool thing to do. Like he is just soooooooooooo funny. 🙄

Is he going for the Johnny Bravo look with that hair?
View attachment 348390

I hope you’re right, you probably are as he’s such a desperate faker searching for Insta inspiration. But he was slurping at his prosecco while filming the twins in the shower. God, he’s insufferable.

Normalizing drinking on your own while in charge of children is reckless. No matter how much of a middle class twit you are.

Reactions: 13
I hope you’re right, you probably are as he’s such a desperate faker searching for Insta inspiration. But he was slurping at his prosecco while filming the twins in the shower. God, he’s insufferable.
It might not have been prosecco - no bubbles - unless it had been poured a long time before the video was shot or was the much rarer form of still prosecco. Incidentally, prosecco has fewer calories than G&T.

I wonder if he does what PTWM has done and banned certain words from being mentioned? On PTWM you can’t post about the PayPal scam, maybe he has blanked out racism so it gets automatically deleted?!
Gosh, you're right, I hack hacked into his account settings and there it is! :oops:

Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I knew it was probably your insane photoshop skills again but part of me was hoping he had blocked the word Salad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You don't need photoshop to do ones like that. Just go into the setting on your own account, enter the words (temporarily) and do a screenshot! (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.