Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is AMAZING.
We've definitely ticked off @You_ok_hun?'s square (sure you're not an insider? 😜)
Maybe half a square for the mention of star on top and half a square for the Bublé mention?
I'm here to collect my award, and somebody mentioned a cheque????? 🤣🤣

I'm not sure if being able to predict what a complete stranger posts on his, "just for lols", social media outlet, says more about me or FOD. I think all the hours of Tattle training I've got under my belt have led me to this pivotal moment in my Tattle career. And I'm still a "New" member, I've got so much more to give 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably the funniest comment I've seen about Glen.

Always such a sense of normality about her? Amazing?

🤣🤣
20201214_225428.jpg

And I see he has wheeled out the whole family out of retirement now.
Wow he is really gunning for those ads and freebies isn't he.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A supporting local business during this difficult time post... while begging for stuff obviously.
My small business thought they would try and see if he was being legit about this. We asked him ten times for a mention to help us out when he said he would and nothing. The guys a prick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just here, shrugging my shoulders
True story.

When I was five I found a massive dildo (with balls) floating down the river behind my house. I spent a happy afternoon filling said dildo (with balls) with river water, squeezing those balls and using it as a gun, firing river juice at my friends.

I ran home waving it proudly to show my ‘rents the new “gun” I found. My Dads face turned to thunder as he over arm lobbed it over the fence and back into the river.

Btw. Fods a bleep. An ever desperate bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That photo is beyond staged!!! 😂😂😂
Can you imagine him directing it all from the back, how painful for them all. “Everyone hold onto a bauble on the tree. No Glen, I don’t care if you haven’t washed your greasy hair!! You owe me! And you there, cash cow 2, get down on your knees, I can’t have all of you standing staring gormlessly at the tree!’

Nice to see the ‘avocardo’ in prominent position!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The comments are 🤮. How can he still decide to feature them is unforgivable. “Anya is sooo tall!” “Oh my god she grew up sooo much!” “Will you show us your girls again, we miss them so much” .....
Leave you girls alone FOD

• Sick
Reactions: 20
My small business thought they would try and see if he was being legit about this. We asked him ten times for a mention to help us out when he said he would and nothing. The guys a prick
Omg what happened with your business please? Sorry if you’ve already said, the only memory I have was of Clem approaching businesses saying what she needed for her house?

I thought the six of them each bought a new decoration every year as a family tradition? Where are they? That's the barest tree I've seen! As @Lipsofchicken said the main focus is the hideous 'avocardo'
All for the shits and giggles, you didn’t think what he said was actually true did you?
He is a total wanker who lacks any real talent and has turned to a load of strangers for adoration as I bet he no actual true friends. They can all see the real FOD and fucked off long ago. I’d disown him if he was my husband. Cannot understand how Glennie lives with that everyday. But then again she is as bad as him in her own little way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
as a local I’m more than happy to support your small business.

I tried with some ‘returning racist’ type comments - gone in a few moments... no shame!
ahhh... doing the Lord’s work 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.