Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shutters for only half the window look very odd. Did they run out of freebies money or something ?😉😏

So things have developed and now My daughter has a cough and this is enough for me to say ‘Covid’ and that my mother in law should not be visiting us as she’s over 70 😷😷
you’re right, the photos they put up before it actually looked quite nice but this looks tragic. I think the blinds photographed as more transparent so more expensive looking, you also didn’t see the tit office-esque roller fittings. You’d sooner have them off 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can these influenzer fluckers not just DO something without pictures for their 'fans'.?
Showing off is not a good look, this year it is even more distasteful , hope when he plugs all his stupid 'look at moi' lights in, he blows a fuse Clark Griswald style.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
EAD4123A-1374-4F1E-879E-7AA64ACFE9A4.png

Yes, even with my fat fingers using a b it still corrects to the proper spelling. head, he’s prob done it on purpose for engagement so a hun can comment on it and he can play the ditsy fool 🤢

Like how Boris contrives his buffoon look with his messy hair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm inclined to tick off this bingo square as "close enough". Good call on the no tinsel! 👏
Ahhh this was my effort. I knew that Glen would be horrified at the thought of tinsel. Far too common, and not as edgy as a golden pineapple bauble (I like to think nothing says christmas like a pineapple) WTAF?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should go sit on a pineapple, mega mum that she is. Sly can film her reaction, anything for the lols.😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on his "squares" as some days I can't bear to 🙈

The jumping of the wall, my lot have often done stuff like this with their dad, much to my horror 😳 however the difference was... It was either done spontaneously or I was filming. There would be a hug and a happy dance as the adrenaline would be pumping. No he instantly leaves her to deal with his phone 🙄 Dick

Reactions: 10
I've definitely seen the dance where he wrapped himself in Christmas lights and went cRaZy cracked out a few times on his stories. I think it'll come out again for a little Christmas lolz from Christmas past soon.

Shocked (actually not) he has once again posted one of the twin's faces. Obviously so desperate for likes and follows he still doesn't care about their privacy. They are at school now and even Reception children say things to each other - I think it's really cruel posting their images to so many people, never mind when you start to think about all the weirdos out there.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if it was daredevil Delilah or Ottie the other one in his light piffle.🤔👭

Reactions: 4
Shocked (actually not) he has once again posted one of the twin's faces. Obviously so desperate for likes and follows he still doesn't care about their privacy. They are at school now and even Reception children say things to each other - I think it's really cruel posting their images to so many people, never mind when you start to think about all the weirdos out there.
New school.... new parents ....new google searches ... more find out about them... more Tattlers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
See it’s all for shits and giggles 🧐
"It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits."

does he have his autocorrect turned off? I just tried and my phone won’t even let me write that without it sorting itself out
I once read about how to become an influencer on Instagram - for curiosity, not personal plans. One of the points was to leave typos in. Can't remember why but probably to make you look like one of the plebs. Then you have to post at the same time every time. And something about being sure to follow others with lots of followers as that could overspill to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OOOOhhhh the return of a twinnie! Sorry I'm late but I just can't keep up!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.