Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gifted Disney trip was obviously a bleeping hideous experience. Twins never taken long haul again! Despite the jet kids £200 seat extender cases #gifted. From memory they slept on them on the easyJet transfer from Dublin (HOW DO I HAVE BRAIN SPACE FOR THIS tit) I was actually considering buying one at the time, but cos I’m a G just booked us business instead. Using money and avios - not begging. As it goes I wouldn’t travel long distance again with kids either, but that was a trip we “had” to go on... as much as anyone “had” to travel pre pandemic. I love that element of the new normal. Hate travelling with kids. Abhor, even.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Found this as I was googling the Hoopers.... as you do 🙈

Yes the older girls have definitely modelled but I can't remember who for and Clem's ego got in the way of them clawing themselves out of the implosion and he's too thick to get it 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Yes the older girls have definitely modelled but I can't remember who for and Clem's ego got in the way of them clawing themselves out of the implosion and he's too thick to get it 😒
Did you notice they called her Mrs Moody by mistake, or maybe not?😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I always laugh whenever I see these child sellers say "We always ask them to give their consent to feature in posts".

Yes I'm very sure the twins were able to give consent to being put to work from the minute they were born. 🙄

They are both as bad as each other when it comes to monetising their children. But it felt like she was trying to make out Sly was the one who uses them, as she had taken a "different direction" on her IG.

She said the same on here under Alice didn't she. How she was moving away from featuring the children. Bigging herself up!

• Heart
Are they still holding out for a gifted Christmas tree on house of hooper?? I'm surprised they haven't done a post with a tree yet.

Reactions: 16
I always laugh whenever I see these child sellers say "We always ask them to give their consent to feature in posts".
Yes, it does my head in when the parents say they get the child's consent. To give informed consent requires a mature understanding of the decision they're making, being able to weigh up the pros and cons, making a risk assessment, having the confidence to say no to a (perhaps persuasive) parent, etc. If your child is too young to make that decision for themself, then posting their photo online WHETHER THEY SAY YES OR NOT isn't ethical. Also what might seem like fun for a child could be a whole different story for a young adult faced with a digital footprint that does them no favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We’ve progressed to half of one of the twins’ face looking into the camera. We’ll have full on bath time twin bantz in no time to keep those follower numbers healthy. Textbook Hooper selling their children’s privacy behaviour.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry I’m going to derail the treat, but thanks @Axatogrind for the bingo card, it’s giving me an excellent idea how I can bear the excruciating pain of having my mother-in-law over for Christmas. I’ve created my own mother-in-law bullshit bingo. All the things she does that wind me up I’ve put on a bingo card and will tick them off and reward myself when I get a line!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry I’m going to derail the treat, but thanks @Axatogrind for the bingo card, it’s giving me an excellent idea how I can bear the excruciating pain of having my mother-in-law over for Christmas. I’ve created my own mother-in-law bullshit bingo. All the things she does that wind me up I’ve put on a bingo card and will tick them off and reward myself when I get a line!
A glass of wine for every time? Or will that end up being too much?! Judging it by my mother-in-law!

• Haha
Also what might seem like fun for a child could be a whole different story for a young adult faced with a digital footprint that does them no favours.
If I were them, I would be concerned about the content and images that would come up during a Google search of the children, from any future employers.

Imagine a photo of you in a pool changing room with your melt of a father. Or of you using a potty or in a bath. Or your father in a shower covering his bits with a shower gel bottle.

We’ve progressed to half of one of the twins’ face looking into the camera. We’ll have full on bath time twin bantz in no time to keep those follower numbers healthy. Textbook Hooper selling their children’s privacy behaviour.
Ahhh the Christmas tree lights.

They'll make another appearance in a few weeks time, wrapped around him while he does his twit dance.

This bit -

"Because coronavirus has been rubbish this year..."

Sorry, has it been around every year?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You can set your watch by him posting in that 8 p.m. slot. :rolleyes:

Now of course people are commenting either "beautiful photo", or asking to see the outside of their house, which is not creepy at all :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Mate I’ve just spent 2 consecutive Saturdays (plus numerous weekday calls) with my in-laws and I am happy to say I will NOT be seeing them at Christmas 💪🙌. Whilst I love them dearly I’m mightily happy that for the first Christmas in over 20 years I will be without them. Actually that’s a lie, 7 years ago I was in Vietnam and I’d chosen a fancy af hotel for our time in HCM city (after travelling for 3 weeks) for 3 days over Christmas- omg my husband was so grumpy his parents were alone that we might have well just stayed in a bastard youth hostel! This year I have Covid rather than the revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh, to thank. I know I’m bad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The shutters for only half the window look very odd. Did they run out of freebies money or something ?😉😏

Mate I’ve just spent 2 consecutive Saturdays (plus numerous weekday calls) with my in-laws and I am happy to say I will NOT be seeing them at Christmas 💪🙌. Whilst I love them dearly I’m mightily happy that for the first Christmas in over 20 years I will be without them. Actually that’s a lie, 7 years ago I was in Vietnam and I’d chosen a fancy af hotel for our time in HCM city (after travelling for 3 weeks) for 3 days over Christmas- omg my husband was so grumpy his parents were alone that we might have well just stayed in a bastard youth hostel! This year I have Covid rather than the revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh, to thank. I know I’m bad!
So things have developed and now My daughter has a cough and this is enough for me to say ‘Covid’ and that my mother in law should not be visiting us as she’s over 70 😷😷

Attachments

• Haha
No comments showing at the moment.
Sadly there are - sycophants gonna sick!
The shutters for only half the window look very odd. Did they run out of freebies money or something ?😉😏

So things have developed and now My daughter has a cough and this is enough for me to say ‘Covid’ and that my mother in law should not be visiting us as she’s over 70 😷😷
It’s a yes from me...but what’s about the bingo card 😔😜

Sorry didn’t realise he’d posted when I did my in law’s comment. He’s gone down to 925k so he needs a twin photo to cover up for his bot buying 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can see the comments now, but they were not available last time I looked. Maybe he was doing some deletions.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.