Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered these two Advent penguins from Aldi last year, but I didn’t check the size 😣
I thought that the penguins would be much smaller, but our two didn’t seem to mind ........ and sorry, bad parenting I know, but they start each day the Moam way!
No judgement!! I have one kid who busts off the nhs bmi scale, consistently 98%+ “overweight” so I have to put the whole family on a strict path. Would prefer to have all ‘normal’ sized kids and not have to worry about haribo breakfast... once they’re at school I have a breakfast pudding myself. I just take the view until they’re old enough to make their own choices it’s beholden on me to deliver them to adulthood a healthy weight. Ongoing battle. Boring. Sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No judgement!! I have one kid who busts off the nhs bmi scale, consistently 98%+ “overweight” so I have to put the whole family on a strict path. Would prefer to have all ‘normal’ sized kids and not have to worry about haribo breakfast... once they’re at school I have a breakfast pudding myself. I just take the view until they’re old enough to make their own choices it’s beholden on me to deliver them to adulthood a healthy weight. Ongoing battle. Boring. Sad!
No, it’s not sad or boring, and I take my hat off to you for managing a very challenging situation. Our two are almost 17; one is autistic, and has developed a very restricted diet, so I can empathise with your ongoing battle. Apologies if I unwittingly caused offence, certainly not my intention.

View attachment 315527

Literally £25 flushed down the bog. Can you imagine the privilege? At least ST isn’t pretending not to be pretentious (like her OD pals).
I must be so ignorant or uncultured ..... I had absolutely no idea that such a product existed, or indeed, needed to exist. But, being really dense, does a bottle last such a long time because
A. It’s a big bottle
B. You only need to use one drop per toilet visit
C. You don’t use the toilet facilities very often
My flabber is completely gasted by this 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My tip for getting rid of poo smell is to light a match and quickly blow it out. Works well and is cheap. Learned during my childhood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
From what I know of the SOD’s, they probably think their tit doesn’t stink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
But...I’m into the cult of Aesop as I use their dog shampoo...oh the shame 😱View attachment 315903
The family I was working for as an au pair, had a dog and they used green apple scented dog shampoo. I loved it. Bathing the dog was one of my favourite tasks. 😂

So my date yesterday actually went way better than expected. We went on a 2 hour walk and he is kind of cute. We'll probably meet again on Sunday (and go on another walk...).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve put a straw poll re this quite astonishing concoction on our staff What’sApp, I’ll let you know their responses .....
First WhatsApp is in, and a colleague says that she uses the Aesop Post Poo drops ....... says that they last a long time, and recommends them. TBH not the response that I was expecting 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I shall hang my head in shame, trolls. We have those Aesop post poo drops in one of the bathrooms. Someone had had surgery, things were not pleasant, kept the house happy. But I was never influenced by anyone, I did my own search so at least there’s that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I shall hang my head in shame, trolls. We have those Aesop post poo drops in one of the bathrooms. Someone had had surgery, things were not pleasant, kept the house happy. But I was never influenced by anyone, I did my own search so at least there’s that!
I looked up the directions for those drops. You are supposed to put 5 drops into the toilet bowl after a smelly evacuation. 😆 a bottle won’t last very long in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got visions of Clemmie insisting she's doing us a favour like the St Lucia holiday :LOL:
"But I'm here reviewing the post-poo drops FOR YOU!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously what is going on with him. He's calling his children 'uncontrollable arseholes' ?! Then suggests you exorcise your 'aggression' (seriously, wtf) by chopping a block of wood with an axe? Can he really not think of any better ideas for his 'jokes'? SO FUNNY he needs to smash things with an axe when his children are making him feel aggressive because they are being uncontrollable arseholes. Hilarious fod, my sides are aching.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He’s trying to be funny but since he looks and sounds mentally deranged it kind of falls short 😬 this is very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.