Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been to Aldi before, but I’m excited as they’re opening one up nearby on Edgware Rd, right near where I live 😀
my food bills were much lower when I shopped at Aldi and Lidl. Haven’t been near one since before lockdown. I love poking around in their middle aisles too. There is an Aldi in Kilburn High Road. That and Finchley Road used to be my local shopping area when I lived round there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
my food bills were much lower when I shopped at Aldi and Lidl. Haven’t been near one since before lockdown. I love poking around in their middle aisles too. There is an Aldi in Kilburn High Road. That and Finchley Road used to be my local shopping area when I lived round there.
Oh! I used to live around there and West Hampstead too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve never been to Aldi before, but I’m excited as they’re opening one up nearby on Edgware Rd, right near where I live 😀
Would you like some recommendations for Aldi goodies to start you off?
part baked sourdough baguettes
sourdough crumpets
half and half giant crumpets
houmous shell crisps
Tru fruit bars
seeded crackers
baby plum tomatoes
instant micro grain packets
rapeseed oil
Moser Roth chocolate
Enjoy your first Aldi shopping trip!

• Heart
sourdough crumpets
houmous shell crisps
Tru fruit bars
seeded crackers
baby plum tomatoes
rapeseed oil
Moser Roth chocolate
I’ve been reading that they are doing lots of plant based food items too. They have a good own wholemeal sliced granary loaf and they do London cheesecakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As a vegan tattler, would highly recommend Aldi’s offerings!

• Heart
IMG-20201112-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20201112-WA0002.jpg
these have been spotted around the area where I live in Dublin...a bit of slagging for all these instagram "sea swimmers" most people have been swimming for years without making a song and dance about it and now all these knobs are parading around in their dryrobes all over the town so everyone knows that they "sea swim" 🤣🤣🤣 oh and taking photos of themselves. Reminded me of our pal Swim Tits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
sourdough crumpets
houmous shell crisps
Tru fruit bars
seeded crackers
baby plum tomatoes
rapeseed oil
Moser Roth chocolate
To add to this:
Portuguese red wine Aminus
Rosemary & Seasalt crackers
Lacura hand cream
Truffle salami
Organic prosecco

Need to find the sour dough crumpets!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh! I used to live around there and West Hampstead too!
#Measwell.

Using #Metoo didn't seem appropriate.

You also need to try their Hazelnut heaven chocolate. It's 79p for 100g and their Irish Matured cheddar is heaven.
My sister loves their olives too and they have nice cheese twists from their bakery.

Sainsbury's used to be the main supermarket in my area. I stopped going there because Aldi was so much cheaper when it opened. I could get Greek yogurt for 99p instead of £1.65. It made sense to switch.

I would only go to M&S for special treat items if I was giving a gift like cake or biscuits. I didn't notice much of a difference between £4 olives and £1.30 ones.

Axa you really do bring me such joy.

❤ :love:😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 315022
twit

Also has he airbrushed his face? 🧐
duck off has he posted that this morning? Seriously 👋 Slymon you’re welcome. Just cos you had to clarify that all your daily posts weren’t done on the same day...I don’t believe you!
Stop trolling us, you bell end.

ETA- he’s eventually admitting is a #PR product too! twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's so bleeping stupid, can't even get a # right! #adligotburned....think he means aldigotburned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
9824E10B-090E-4AB2-8B2A-7F60E57334E5.png

scrolling through FB and this idiots video appeared. A kids clothing brand I followed ages ago has used it 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
I just love when he replies to us, same with swimtits. It just makes it so obvious that they’re reading here and actually care about what we say.
They’re like our personal performing monkeys.
Hey sly, how about for your next trick, you tell the huns where precious glen is hidden away? They are missing her after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone on the JM thread suggested that all these pretty colours represent a facetune/tweak 🤷‍♀️ But it’s fun to speculate

Tune for you Sly

Don’t go changing, to try to please us,
You never let us down before, mmmm
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And we don't see you anymore

We would not leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far, mmm
We took the good times, We’ll take the bad times
We’ll take you just the way you are

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.