Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cba watching his Lego vid can some more of you trolls take one for the team and come back with outrage 😘

Have you noticed how he always does videos now...he knows you can hate watch a photo without giving him the engagement- smug git!

Doesn’t matter though a new tit post is what I like to see follower free fall!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a sad little man he must be, 15 minute lunch break and all he can think to do is film himself standing on a pile of LEGO. PATHETIC wanker.
Do they not have a play room in that huge house, why the big deal if the LEGO is on the floor ready and waiting to be played with, shut the door foDney and you won't see it.?🧔🏼🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cba watching his Lego vid can some more of you trolls take one for the team and come back with outrage 😘
Some bloke walked 3km on lego ("it's amazing what parents will do to get alone time" says Simon), and so Simon tried to do it and managed 2m, in what looks like possibly one of the girls' bedrooms (you know, the bedrooms that we will never see).

Long rambling caption, I got as far as halfway through the first sentence when my mountain of washing up all of a sudden seemed really appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh reminds me to ask if anyone has tried one of this spiked acupuncture mat things to lie on? (Looking at you, heavy blanket crew). Davinia Taylor said it’s her #1 recommend but then she’s quite *full on*. Still can’t bring self to make a bulletproof coffee e.g. but apparently they’re incredible.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is a slight thread derail but I love Real Crime Profile and I only listen to it for Laura’s insights. I’m actually doing a two day training course with her next week on coercive control (I sort of work in the field in a three-steps-removed kind of way). I can’t wait!
I have put off listening to those Watts family episodes though because I was worried the children aspect would just be too harrowing. Is it awful or is it manageable?
And I completely agree with you that if he was a WC male or a POC talking about his kids being dead to him and using an axe to vent frustration about his family, there would be alarm bells all over it. But it’s okay because he went to private school and lives in a big house 👍🏻
Omg no way I’ve never met anyone who listens! That course will be so interesting, she’s obviously a vvvv good advocate for women and I love her!! Jim can be a bit aggressive tho ngl 👀 You summarised it perfectly re their privileges, imagine it Candice B’s husband wrote this?! It’d be on the Daily Mail easy, tattle would blow up again, it would be absolutely game over for them. It’s interesting (/awful) the double standards. I do wish these parents would stop slagging their kids off.

Trigger warning for true crime/a family homicide case. They thankfully don’t talk about the bodies but they do elude to the fact it’s absolutely awful, I have no idea what happened and I’m too scared to look it up. They do deal with it very, very sensitively - I’ve got a newborn and am insane with hormones and it didn’t make me anxious if that helps? They’ve dealt with it really well, tbh the doctor death episodes gave me more anxiety!

ETA - by no means suggesting he’s like that man just in the context of that being one of the top documentaries on Netflix for weeks in a row and a heightened public awareness of DV in lockdown it feels really uncomfortable to see a man joking about his aggression violently? Personally for me this would be walk out material if my husband was getting so angry an axe was necessary?

• Heart
Ooh reminds me to ask if anyone has tried one of this spiked acupuncture mat things to lie on? (Looking at you, heavy blanket crew). Davinia Taylor said it’s her #1 recommend but then she’s quite *full on*. Still can’t bring self to make a bulletproof coffee e.g. but apparently they’re incredible.
My husband has one of these mats but one from
Amazon not the stupidly expensive one, I lay down on it before bed the other night, with a face mask sheet on and relaxing music. I was asleep within 15mins!! I had to bloody get up and take the mask off but I was like
Bloody hell that’s some good tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband has one of these mats but one from
Amazon not the stupidly expensive one, I lay down on it before bed the other night, with a face mask sheet on and relaxing music. I was asleep within 15mins!! I had to bloody get up and take the mask off but I was like
Bloody hell that’s some good tit 😂😂
I want one! Post a link, I’ve thought about getting one for a while. Also @heretoreaditall2019 - where am I looking for this podcast? I quite like a busmans holiday. Jesus I’m so influenced by you trolls.
🙋‍♀️ Aesop wanker here too but I draw the line on chucking down the lav

• Haha
  • Heart
I want one! Post a link, I’ve thought about getting one for a while. Also @heretoreaditall2019 - where am I looking for this podcast? I quite like a busmans holiday. Jesus I’m so influenced by you trolls.
🙋‍♀️ Aesop wanker here too but I draw the line on chucking down the lav
https://wondery.com/shows/real-crime-profile/ + it's on apple podcasts which is where I listen!

there are a fair few ads but weirdly I quite like them because I fall asleep to their familiar voices when I'm home alone loool, the episode where Laura speaks about other family annihilators is episode 7! The older episodes are better cos they went into odd cases, now they're more of a true crime TV reviewer slash supplementer, like adding professional's experience into the mix? It's so up your street tho / you could totally be a guest?!!

ETA: lol at the thread that helped tattle blow up resorting to true crime podcast & plastic needle blanket recommendations for entertainment, at this point we'd be up for FOD getting an ad deal just for something on topic to chat about

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg no way I’ve never met anyone who listens! That course will be so interesting, she’s obviously a vvvv good advocate for women and I love her!! Jim can be a bit aggressive tho ngl 👀 You summarised it perfectly re their privileges, imagine it Candice B’s husband wrote this?! It’d be on the Daily Mail easy, tattle would blow up again, it would be absolutely game over for them. It’s interesting (/awful) the double standards. I do wish these parents would stop slagging their kids off.

Trigger warning for true crime/a family homicide case. They thankfully don’t talk about the bodies but they do elude to the fact it’s absolutely awful, I have no idea what happened and I’m too scared to look it up. They do deal with it very, very sensitively - I’ve got a newborn and am insane with hormones and it didn’t make me anxious if that helps? They’ve dealt with it really well, tbh the doctor death episodes gave me more anxiety!

ETA - by no means suggesting he’s like that man just in the context of that being one of the top documentaries on Netflix for weeks in a row and a heightened public awareness of DV in lockdown it feels really uncomfortable to see a man joking about his aggression violently? Personally for me this would be walk out material if my husband was getting so angry an axe was necessary?
Okay cool. I have a preschooler and a six year old and I absolutely cannot handle anything to do with child murder or child abuse. I know I won’t be able to watch the Netflix doc, but if you can handle the podcast with a newborn then I reckon I’ll be okay to give it a listen.
I just think Simon is a privileged, tone deaf wanker. He is a white, MC male and has never had to consider that he might come across as anything other than ‘it’s all for the bants, mate’ hilarious. He’s blithe. Like, Tory blithe. Like, ‘why don’t poor people just go mushroom foraging?’ blithe. Like, would go to a fancy dress party in a racially stereotypical costume, blithe.
He hasn’t got a bleeping clue. And even if you phonetically spelt out: ‘SIMON, SINCE LOCKDOWN 59 WOMEN AND THREE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN KILLED BY MALE PARTNERS OR FAMILY MEMBERS’, for him and turned it into a Pinterest neon sign to hang above his #gifted £4K sink, he still wouldn’t get it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Okay cool. I have a preschooler and a six year old and I absolutely cannot handle anything to do with child murder or child abuse. I know I won’t be able to watch the Netflix doc, but if you can handle the podcast with a newborn then I reckon I’ll be okay to give it a listen.
I just think Simon is a privileged, tone deaf wanker. He is a white, MC male and has never had to consider that he might come across as anything other than ‘it’s all for the bants, mate’ hilarious. He’s blithe. Like, Tory blithe. Like, ‘why don’t poor people just go mushroom foraging?’ blithe. Like, would go to a fancy dress party in a racially stereotypical costume, blithe.
He hasn’t got a bleeping clue. And even if you phonetically spelt out: ‘SIMON, SINCE LOCKDOWN 59 WOMEN AND THREE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN KILLED BY MALE PARTNERS OR FAMILY MEMBERS’, for him and turned it into a Pinterest neon sign to hang above his #gifted £4K sink, he still wouldn’t get it.
Sorry writing loads but just want to mention cos I'd hate for you to be upset listening to my recommendation, from memory they pretty much say what he did was absolutely awful so they won't be going into it (this isn't gory just TW again) they say look it's out there and you can find out what happened but we don't recommend it cos it knocked us sick and we're professionals. I mean it's human nature to then think hmm but I know it'd give me a panic attack cos I did that with the Lost Prophets Ian Watkins' court notes and wish I never had, but I think Laura used to work on murders at NSY so for her to say it's bad it must be absolutely bleeping awful? But that's it, nothing detailed or gory at all. I'd love to listen to more podcasts because apparently there are some about the dad's gf's involvement but I'm scared of them not being as respectful to the victims and sharing this with no trigger warning?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I've got one (also from Amazon). It doesn't do a lot for me tbh, I much prefer my Naipo neck and back massager.
Is that like one of those massive vibrators? Should I get one? I’m in the market for being influenced.

• Haha
It's nothing like a vibrator it's a BACK MASSAGER! 😂

View attachment 317092
All these things claim to be back massagers...massive vibrators 😂😂

@Tattlingpineapple - I see you lurking. Just wanted to say I wasn’t ignoring your response about your date, I’m in the midst of “reno journey” and been popping on and off Tattle the last couple of days.

So, (folds arms, tucks legs under bum on sofa, gets tea) he was nice and he’s getting a second date...tell me more I’m all 👂🏽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s a good podcast on the Apple App about Jeffery Epstein called Broken. There is also a thread on here about recommended podcasts which is worth looking at.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s a good podcast on the Apple App about Jeffery Epstein called Broken. There is also a thread on here about recommended podcasts which is worth looking at.
@Mustard you are a little fountain of knowledge about the threads on here. Thanks. What’s the podcast thread called please. I need to do more listening and less screen time. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All these things claim to be back massagers...massive vibrators 😂😂

@Tattlingpineapple - I see you lurking. Just wanted to say I wasn’t ignoring your response about your date, I’m in the midst of “reno journey” and been popping on and off Tattle the last couple of days.

So, (folds arms, tucks legs under bum on sofa, gets tea) he was nice and he’s getting a second date...tell me more I’m all 👂🏽
Haha, I'm not keeping count on who (didn't) react to my comments. I'm a bit more confused now because in person he was quite nice but when we text he seems a bit pushy / controlling but yeah let's see how the second date goes 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haha, I'm not keeping count on who (didn't) react to my comments. I'm a bit more confused now because in person he was quite nice but when we text he seems a bit pushy / controlling but yeah let's see how the second date goes 😷
Hmmm some men think women like hunter gatherer man man controlling /pushy men, we don’t, but maybe he doesn’t know that yet. Drop that in on the next meet, if he’s good enough for you lovely, he’ll get it and become a puppy 😉, if he doesn’t he’s not good enough for you.
So, is he funny? Does he smell nice? Does he have a big willy? Just throwing some “must haves” out there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.