Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goddamn blanket conversation not enough, bloody mention in the goddam intro, gave you your own thread title just two goddamn threads back...how much more can I give 💔
Laughing like a loon. Whilst talking to my sister on skype.

Her: "I don't get it".

I think I need space and to decide if this is what I really want hun. If you could still please click on the link below and buy a #Troll shirt I'd appreciate it.

xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the start of thread summaries.

He seems to be on a further downward trajectory of tit. If such a thing is possible..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Redacted version of her oh so fake busy calendar :LOL:
I've made no changes other than the pixellation of the names and email addresses.
I was tempted to add a few sea stands swims but the calendar doesn't allow 2 minute slots 😜

Edited to add: looked like she's removed it from her stories? 😂

IMG_3986.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just adding another song to the play list, Sweet Transvestite from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.👨🏻‍🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never been to Aldi before, but I’m excited as they’re opening one up nearby on Edgware Rd, right near where I live 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.