Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s trying to be funny but since he looks and sounds mentally deranged it kind of falls short 😬 this is very uncomfortable to watch.
Yes it's funny to make a joke once and I bet most parents have called their children arseholes but the way he has been talking about his family is just uncomfortable. So passive-aggressive all the time. Last year it was mainly directed at Clemmie, now it's directed at his kids...just shut up and appreciate what you have.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree this is uncomfortable to see. Things have seemed a bit "off" since his return, but especially so just lately.

Reactions: 15
I agree this is uncomfortable to see. Things have seemed a bit "off" since his return, but especially so just lately.
He’s clearly been warned off using them as cash cows so he can’t really see the point. He spent 5 years churning them out for $$ and freebies- it’s like cannon with no ball, Ant with no Dec, Morecambe with no Wise...he’s father with no daughters. It’s just sinking in that he isn’t the main event and he can’t cope, he thought people loved him, they don’t!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
First WhatsApp is in, and a colleague says that she uses the Aesop Post Poo drops ....... says that they last a long time, and recommends them. TBH not the response that I was expecting 😐
Only one response from WhatsApp, OhMyWord ...... I admire your honesty. Anyway, after a little google, I found this from Crunchy Betty. I didn’t have any eucalyptus, but I did have rosemary. So, I can confirm that this technique does leave a sweet smelling water closet. Next time I’ll try the match technique ........ 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what changed, because he had zero qualms about using the children for £££ all that time, despite being well aware of the ethical issues which were pointed out to him and Clemmie time and time again. Obviously the revenue has dried up, but something's stopping him from trotting them out (so far) as a last ditch effort. Something that didn't stop him before.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Simon, this is advice for real. If you do read this, please talk to someone that you can trust. Clem and ST, likewise if you read this, please check in with Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate that slagging off your family in public. I’ll call my kids whatever I want (and whatever they deserve!!) to my husband behind closed doors but that’s the point. Behind closed doors. I have recorded kids having meltdowns - mainly as a bid to stop the meltdown - but again I wouldn’t share those clips even with my mum. I don’t share naked photos with my closest family. I wouldn’t share a fully naked pic to my husband - bad enough naked pics are on my iCloud they won’t thank me for them. It’s just the usual, miserable over sharing and it makes parents who love their kids shudder, cringe and pity the SODkids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t even want to write this and shouldn’t but I listened to a podcast today about that American family murder case & they discussed the idea that no one ever saw it coming! In cases like those, and they challenged that and said male aggression was always present. I am not for one minute suggesting that would ever happen, but after spending 3 hours in podcast world hearing all about the case seeing this is super scary.

In reality world: he’s clearly not right to feel like this about kids? It’s happened with Victoria emes too (a fellow racist gentrifier!) saying she wanted to drop kick the little shits (can’t believe I’m typing that). It’s interesting how class shields them from any sort of safeguarding concerns isn’t it, imagine it a WC mum wrote this on her Facebook.......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
@heretoreaditall2019 which American family and which podcast?
It’s the Netflix drama called American family murder or something, the podcast was real crime profile which can be hit and miss but one of the hosts is ex Scotland Yard and spoke on interviewing the extended family of a similar case where grandparents said they couldn’t believe it / there were no signs, and Laura said how actually when you scratch the surface there were plenty of signs - like bad driving or being reckless with the kids (I think he was dangling a child by their ankles even tho the child was clearly not enjoying it), kids being scared of dad, etc.

I’m by no means suggesting he’s like that as they’re one in a billion cases clearly, but after being immersed in that story and coming here to see a man being aggressive to/about his family is just 😬😬😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He must be absolutely FUMING that Clemmie was right... he is nothing without the kids!! Father_Of _Unseen_Daughters is not enough, on his own, to attract the desperately needed sponcon and freebies. Without the "Daughters" and the "Mother" he's just a sad loser hemorrhaging followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Need to catch up on this new thread but OMFG Slymon is an actual loser ripping off someone else’s viral Lego walking idea and filming his own version of it, I can’t cope 🤣 can he just disappear off the gram yet 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s the Netflix drama called American family murder or something, the podcast was real crime profile which can be hit and miss but one of the hosts is ex Scotland Yard and spoke on interviewing the extended family of a similar case where grandparents said they couldn’t believe it / there were no signs, and Laura said how actually when you scratch the surface there were plenty of signs - like bad driving or being reckless with the kids (I think he was dangling a child by their ankles even tho the child was clearly not enjoying it), kids being scared of dad, etc.

I’m by no means suggesting he’s like that as they’re one in a billion cases clearly, but after being immersed in that story and coming here to see a man being aggressive to/about his family is just 😬😬😬😬
This is a slight thread derail but I love Real Crime Profile and I only listen to it for Laura’s insights. I’m actually doing a two day training course with her next week on coercive control (I sort of work in the field in a three-steps-removed kind of way). I can’t wait!
I have put off listening to those Watts family episodes though because I was worried the children aspect would just be too harrowing. Is it awful or is it manageable?
And I completely agree with you that if he was a WC male or a POC talking about his kids being dead to him and using an axe to vent frustration about his family, there would be alarm bells all over it. But it’s okay because he went to private school and lives in a big house 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Need to catch up on this new thread but OMFG Slymon is an actual loser ripping off someone else’s viral Lego walking idea and filming his own version of it, I can’t cope 🤣 can he just disappear off the gram yet 😅
What a weird post :ROFLMAO: Is he up all night thinking of these ridiculous stories? Also, note 'lunch break' - how on earth does he have time for work when he has so many idiotic IG stories to film? And why did we have to see his feet:sick: I was already feeling green from the rolled up trouser/ankle display

Edited to add, just seen at the end of the long rambling comment never ending drivel under the video - he has given us the heads up his next trick will be 'jungling alligators'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.