Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up!! Loving the Hand Maid references Praise Be, under his eye! Love the detective work catching his halloween shenanigans. I’m sure ST is now regretting being associated with them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Presumably, Swim Tits uses the aforementioned tits as a flotation device whilst swimming?

• Haha
Presumably, Swim Tits uses the aforementioned tits as a flotation device whilst swimming?
I use mine as a flotation device ....... and I’m a 46F (have always been large, PE was a nightmare), but tbh, my cleavage has always had a mind of its own, generally wayward and independent.
However, I had better confess .... I’m married to a rugger bugger, and he went to Rugby (oh, the irony) ..... he’s also ex Army ....... and teetotal to boot!

Should we have a brand name change? A relaunch?
Notswim tits? Or Swimsuit tits?
Swimtits? Edited to mean multiple people, as opposed to one set of mammaries ......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve gone back to June 2018 (And got bored) and there are no photos of this alleged swimming she apparently does.
here for the gram.

Costume tit.
She’s new to the sea! She’s only just joined the Glen mermaid club. I guess we have to count our blessings it’s not Glen posting her titties daily!

She’s one of the new Margate immigrants just off the ship from that London!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In an ocean of negativity, let’s look for the positives 🙄 BOT BUY 3/11/2020
damn, over 11k loss in followers in one month? That will send a huge red flag to their sponsors / gifters that they are no longer worth the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"The London-based museum divided opinion by refusing to use the term 'women' in a social media post. The organisaton instead used the phrase 'people with vaginas'."

Will Fodders change his bio info in line with all the woke folk?

• Haha
  • Wow
Which she keeps shoving in our face. Here is my evidence your honour.
God I’m so bored of seeing her in a swimsuit
Crikey! How many cozzies does she actually have? It's bizarre! (Disclaimer:- I have two).

Also, I find her completely average and utterly basic. Not an iota of aspiration from this editor of a ladies monthly periodical! I'll stick to Grazia and Vogue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.