Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or the gig where Giovanna interviewed Kate Middleton on her podcast.
I’m really crap on reality stars/influencers etc I don’t watch reality TV, so most of my knowledge come from here. Who’s Giovanni?

Most liked post still ain’t working. Do you think Admin are bleeping with me?

Sly keeps doing crap stories about...nothing.

Reactions: 5
Someone else also said before Alicegate even John Lewis wanted in and it would have been a hugggge amount.

I’m really crap on reality stars/influencers etc I don’t watch reality TV, so most of my knowledge come from here. Who’s Giovanni?

Most liked post still ain’t working. Do you think Admin are bleeping with me?

Sly keeps doing crap stories about...nothing.
The wife of Mcfly singer Doug. She's got three sons two of which are called Buzz and Buddy. They're rich anyway, but still sell out their kids for gifted stuff including a trip to Disneyworld.

She also does something called happy mum happy baby and a range at boots for "self care" and she's written notes to her sons and published them.Apparently her fanny as well. Also written some other books too one of which was called Eve of man maybe.

1605620902705.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone else also said before Alicegate even John Lewis wanted in and it would have been a hugggge amount.

The wife of busted singer Doug. She's got three sons two of which are called Buzz and Buddy. They're rich anyway, but still sell out their kids for gifted stuff including a trip to Disneyworld.

She also does something called happy mum happy baby and a range at boots for "self care" and she's written notes to her sons and published them.Apparently her fanny as well. Also written some other books too one of which was called Eve of man.

No, she’s the wife of Tom Fletcher. The men were interviewed on Sunday Brunch this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The wife of Mcfly singer Doug. She's got three sons two of which are called Buzz and Buddy. They're rich anyway, but still sell out their kids for gifted stuff including a trip to Disneyworld.

She also does something called happy mum happy baby and a range at boots for "self care" and she's written notes to her sons and published them.Apparently her fanny as well. Also written some other books too one of which was called Eve of man maybe.

I only know her from the BabyClub on CBeebies as my toddler sings along 🤣 didn’t even know she was ‘famous’

Reactions: 6
Just for info - have reported the “most liked post” issue and The Aunties at Tattle Towers are looking to resolve it.
May he open 🖖 Just gonna have to plod along here for a wee bit longer and hope Sly or ST don’t do something bonkers until new thread is up

⚠ Sly’s at it again - commentary nobody wants on an advert

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He must be out of work, If not he needs to be fired as he is spending all day pissing around like a teenager for Instagram

Reactions: 12
She also does something called happy mum happy baby and a range at boots for "self care" and she's written notes to her sons and published them.

View attachment 313922

Because nothing says "self care" like buying some pound shop tat that a D-list celeb has put their name to :rolleyes:

Ooh, I can see multiple pages in the "most liked posts" again now! Well done @Dogmuck! (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Arrrggghhhh 🤪😱😡 was working on new thread recap and it’s a real ball ache on my phone, then my bloody mate called and I deleted it! So gonna set one up but not do the recap if anyone else want to then that’s cool x

Phew 😅 managed to save it - probs done something wrong but this way please

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry for off-topic but I have a date in 40 minutes (we'll just go on a walk - and keep the distance...) im not really looking forward to it but we'll see how it goes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.