Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Pumpkin parking

Tick tock larking

island the size of Great Britain

Reno updates minus the greetin’

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap:

Pumpkin parking

Tick tock larking

Have I missed anything?
Ooh think of all the calories she'll burn walking round that giant island! She'll be on a million after making breakfast! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks to @MrsDimSum

as you were bastards...
Oh thanks guyzzzz!! I’m off to the vestibule to pop on my salopettes and Dubarrys and do some crazy kitchen dancing round my £5k steel beam to celebrate!

Captain Crabstick is still whacked out his tits on all the fizzy Percy Pigs he bought at M&S yesterday while I sat in a disabled parking space!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Recap:

Pumpkin parking

Tick tock larking

Have I missed anything?
Island the size of Great Britain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Seriously just spilled my coffee, that was great

• Haha
Reactions: 10
4535AD9F-FA3E-41F1-BA17-F5618DE1F994.jpeg

I find this photo a little disturbing 😳 the way that dog is looking at her.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s printed out photos and of course the prince will get his own frame... makes me wonder if Poppy will finally make an appearance in some of the frames ☹

Reactions: 25
Those affiliated links are really paying off 😏 She purchases something, anything, every single day
55206308-EFF1-4BB6-BF2E-44283619E051.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s printed out photos and of course the prince will get his own frame... makes me wonder if Poppy will finally make an appearance in some of the frames ☹
I was going to say the same! Poppy's 3, she still has no pic, they've had the horse what, 9 months and he of course needs his own frame 🙄 she could have found a better pic of both of them though! 🤣

Reactions: 12
Those slippers are beyond vile. Are they narrow enough?
The dog isn’t licking her face or having fun in the photo, why is she acting like he is? He’s hating being picked up like that.
Back to the spare money, as previous poster said, she buys something every single day. She doesn’t appear to work or have an income.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s an awful photo of her and that dog. Only the Meldrums could get a dog that’s completely weird looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 293523
I find this photo a little disturbing 😳 the way that dog is looking at her.....
This picture looks like when you are a teenager and the boy you like walks past and you get your friend to pretend you said something really funny and you both laugh..... except the dog isn't laughing and looks like it's planning her demise

Screenshot_20201030_143706.jpg

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Those affiliated links are really paying off 😏 She purchases something, anything, every single day
View attachment 293530
bleeping hell
Didn’t realise old Sarah Raven was 85 years old.....
Those slippers are bloody awful!!! Literally like something an old granny would wear..... I mean I know she’s middle aged and all that but Jesus!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.