Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um I thought Dogmuck and I also had something special....
I’m flouncing off. She’s mine!!!

Has @Dogmuck been two timing us all?

For a jumper?

View attachment 297875

Miss Havisham that you?

View attachment 297876
She wasn’t wearing that dress on Christmas Day ... liar!!

For a jumper?

View attachment 297875

Miss Havisham that you?

View attachment 297876
She wasn’t wearing that dress on Christmas Day ... liar!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brilliant recap @Dogmuck with all of fod's latest antics, thank you 💯✌🏼💕

Been trying to put my finger on what I've been finding odd about fod's come back. He's gone down the diy route which is kind of a logical as it was all gifted house life bc all the problems and then he's also still doing this hilarious 🤢 dad stuff - but without the kids?!!! It's a bit creepy lol. Even the faithful followers must be sensing that - the current Where's Wally direction is aimless and odd without the twins being rolled out for the show as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus! You lot! Calm ya tits, this is the caravan of love. We are Mormons I can love you all!

Back to business! Sly has defo been hacked hacked, little deviant has gone for the big bot buy again his numbers are going mental on the insta live!

At 12.30 last night and just now!
He really doesn't want to give up does he? The sheer desparation to keep his followers at a high number is so embarrassing.

If only there was a similar system that filtered out the purchased followers from the real ones. I imagine the numbers would be shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m enjoying keeping swim tits on this thread - too many threads to keep up with otherwise! Besides we only slag her off in the context of her hanging out with the sods anyway.
Also agree with the above poster.
it’s great that the kids are getting a social media break now, but just doesn’t really cut it for still trying to push the “fun dad” persona...he can’t quite make the leap from dad personality to DIY personality, and this transition period is just downright painful/(entertaining)

hey ho, carry on FOD, you’re keeping me entertained!
have said it before and I’ll say it again, I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in their house to see what the backstage vibe is right now...if DIYfod doesn’t work out, maybe they can go to z lister reality tv and give us all the answers we’ve been waiting for!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂 the quality of these new bots 😂😂😂 defo the right demographic for a “dad of 4” 😂😂😂. This account set up 16 hours ago looking fo high jinks tomfoolery and DIY hacks for sure 🤔🙄
Another one clearly after Fodsters' magic mummy sausage. Dunno if I would be happy with my husband oozing sex appeal all over the gram. Granted I might also have a hot rugby player in my bespoke kitchen cupboard but still.

I’m enjoying keeping swim tits on this thread - too many threads to keep up with otherwise! Besides we only slag her off in the context of her hanging out with the sods anyway.
Also agree with the above poster.
it’s great that the kids are getting a social media break now, but just doesn’t really cut it for still trying to push the “fun dad” persona...he can’t quite make the leap from dad personality to DIY personality, and this transition period is just downright painful/(entertaining)

hey ho, carry on FOD, you’re keeping me entertained!
have said it before and I’ll say it again, I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in their house to see what the backstage vibe is right now...if DIYfod doesn’t work out, maybe they can go to z lister reality tv and give us all the answers we’ve been waiting for!
My management advice : Maybe do a Radford. Trade those Charlie Bingham ready meals for Asda chic and you'll have brands back and the twins in Moncler coats in no time.

1604401943761.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.