Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being a bit dim here, but presumably Swim Tits knows that plenty of people have been Swimming In The Sea for a very, very, very...very long time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Total knock off
Watch out for my impression of this tomorrow- tune in then trolls

damn, over 11k loss in followers in one month? That will send a huge red flag to their sponsors / gifters that they are no longer worth the effort.
He just bought 1000 bots today so his figures would have been over 12k loss. Thus the bot purchase! This little upward motion today will ensure his monthly figures don’t go crazy for a while...which is where they were heading. And may even suggest to the untrained fodwatcher that his video today on trump or his wally one yesterday was a success. Reader IT WASN’T he would have gone down to 935k today without the Far East contingents 😤

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Evening folks! Was a little bit bored tonight, and I got stuck down a rabbit hole (not with Alice 🤗) on swim tits account. Anyway I thought I’d follow this little green pot (of lemons) around her house to see how many times she uses it to stage a photo…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
God I couldn’t deal with the pressures of being an influenza. Pfffff!!!

A new print, and a new desk .... Sarah, no offence, but I really don’t need for you to tell me about your disposable income. In my circle, it’s considered to be bad form and impolite to do so. Mark well the adage, ‘knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing’.
Money screams but wealth whispers. She’d do well to remember that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A new print, and a new desk .... Sarah, no offence, but I really don’t need for you to tell me about your disposable income. In my circle, it’s considered to be bad form and impolite to do so. Mark well the adage, ‘knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing’.
She really ought to read that book by that famous author, the name eludes me but the title was something like “how to live like a lady” - Sarah a lady never tells

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening folks! Was a little bit bored tonight, and I got stuck down a rabbit hole (not with Alice 🤗) on swim tits account. Anyway I thought I’d follow this little green pot (of lemons) around her house to see how many times she uses it to stage a photo…
By the way, I did this on the house of horrors account with a particular house plant. Surprising how many times they use the same item to stage tit. Everything is so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trolls Mr Dogmuck has really thrown me today by taking the morning off to hang around, moan and annoy me...I’ve barely had chance to look at Tattle with him mincing around. Fortunately he’s going in soon, thank fod!
I’d take Mr Dogmuck out for a pint if he’s half as funny as you. Leave you with a bit more time to do your thing 👍🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, I was trying to play ‘spot the lemons’ ......... but I got distracted by this. Why is the socket halfway up the wall? Maybe I’m just uncultured and know little of interior design .... but really? Why?
We live in a modern house and most of ours are high up. Someone told me it was so they are accessible for wheelchair users, but I don’t think Sarah lives in a modern home?

She really ought to read that book by that famous author, the name eludes me but the title was something like “how to live like a lady” - Sarah a lady never tells
Maybe she could learn some tips from here -I just picture Cam + Charles's dirty talk for how a lady aught to behave.

In the tapes, the prince said to Camilla, “Oh God. I’ll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier!” To which she responds, “What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers? Oh, you’re going to come back as a pair of knickers. He then tells her, “Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck!”

• Haha
  • Sick
We live in a modern house and most of ours are high up. Someone told me it was so they are accessible for wheelchair users, but I don’t think Sarah lives in a modern home?
Building regs mean newer houses have to have higher up plug sockets...but not as high up as old swim tits one and defo not with cable running up the wall and a cooker socket, looks naff!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry, I was trying to play ‘spot the lemons’ ......... but I got distracted by this. Why is the socket halfway up the wall? Maybe I’m just uncultured and know little of interior design .... but really? Why?
new building regs .. sockets in new properties need to be 450mm above ground level for disabled access ... only in new properties, does not apply to existing dwellings

Reactions: 7
By the way, I did this on the house of horrors account with a particular house plant. Surprising how many times they use the same item to stage tit. Everything is so fake.
Ooooh which plant in particular? The heart string in the shower one?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
new building regs .. sockets in new properties need to be 450mm above ground level for disabled access ... only in new properties, does not apply to existing dwellings
Twinning Exhausted Dad! Obviously Mr Dogmuck is not as funny as me...he’s a man 😂😂😂

Anyway as you’re a coven member it’s tour rules. You have to take us trolls out for drinks 🥤 🍷 🍸🤪

Reactions: 7
Fods obviously not working if he has time to put his feet up and watch the yank election into the early hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just caught up on a few days of hilarious posting, so thank you, all. Sorry if I missed it earlier but has anyone else noticed that the bio now just says ‘Simon’? Is Hooper now too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.