Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twinning Exhausted Dad! Obviously Mr Dogmuck is not as funny as me...he’s a man 😂😂😂

Anyway as you’re a coven member it’s tour rules. You have to take us trolls out for drinks 🥤 🍷 🍸🤪
Sounds brilliant ... I’m friends with few rugby players too I could bring along.. may lure Clem out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught up on a few days of hilarious posting, so thank you, all. Sorry if I missed it earlier but has anyone else noticed that the bio now just says ‘Simon’? Is Hooper now too much?
Yes and he’s not now ‘also known as FOD’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up on a few days of hilarious posting, so thank you, all. Sorry if I missed it earlier but has anyone else noticed that the bio now just says ‘Simon’? Is Hooper now too much?
I take it he just goes by the one name now, like Cher, or Prince or Sting.

Simon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I take it he just goes by the one name now, like Cher, or Prince or Sting.

Simon.
¥ The artist formally known as FOD

Sounds brilliant ... I’m friends with few rugby players too I could bring along.. may lure Clem out
Never mind Glen she has one already. Have you got any fit lovely single mates for our @rainbowlemon - it’s her debutant year - now we’re all living like ladies, someone of good standing with an income of 5000 shillings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
¥ The artist formally known as FOD

Never mind Glen she has one already. Have you got any fit lovely single mates for our @rainbowlemon - it’s her debutant year - now we’re all living like ladies, someone of good standing with an income of 5000 shillings.
I’ll tell you the truth ... I don’t I have any single mates. my be different after 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And where is @Pocahontas @SansaStark and @PoorPatrol don’t want you missing out on Foddo’s latest fuckup!
Oh I know, I hate missing out on FOD’s pathetic antics. Work has picked up and kids are back in school, including convoluted Covid-safe (but time consuming) drop off procedures. I just don’t get the time for Sly. The only Grade A twit in my life right now is dear heart Jack Monroe, she’s more malevolent and certainly more prolific than Sly. So I’m either Jack-watching, or whinging about my impending lockdown gloom on the Food & Drink thread. FOD needs to do something very exciting to draw me back in!! This thread was my first true Tattle love, though, you nasty bunch of trolls 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Building regs mean newer houses have to have higher up plug sockets...but not as high up as old swim tits one and defo not with cable running up the wall and a cooker socket, looks naff!
I live in an old cottage and have socket at that height....cos of damp and electrician had to raise socket up above said damp!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
@rainbowlemon - it’s her debutant year - now we’re all living like ladies, someone of good standing with an income of 5000 shillings.
“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”

❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As a tea drinking connoisseur I have came on here flabbergasted and looking for answers..... did he REALLY pour hot water out of the tap into his cup?? Did I see this?

Or do they live in a cafeteria with boiling water on tap all day?

Is he trying to appeal to the Texas Huns?

After a bad night's sleep am I even awake yet?

😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As a tea drinking connoisseur I have came on here flabbergasted and looking for answers..... did he REALLY pour hot water out of the tap into his cup?? Did I see this?

Or do they live in a cafeteria with boiling water on tap all day?

Is he trying to appeal to the Texas Huns?

After a bad night's sleep am I even awake yet?

😳
Do you mean a Quooker tap?

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen the clip but boiling water taps are a thing I've heard of.
?.... da duck?

Hmm, how very indulgent, (maybe that's what he needs his £800 back!) the costs to run? Especially after their WaterAid campaign!

I need breakfast, I'm thinking scrambled egg and avo on toast- anyone heard of a good recipe? 😏

Do you mean a Quooker tap?
I have no idea, do I?

I feel that I've just emerged from under a rock!

• Haha
Anything to dissociate himself with Clemmie Hooper I guess 🤣

I need breakfast, I'm thinking scrambled egg and avo on toast- anyone heard of a good recipe? 😏
You could ask Clemmie... oh no wait you can't.

• Haha
I see he has crept back up to 937k followers. Asia has been purchased again it seems. I highly doubt his Wally waffling was so amazing they just had to follow him.

Reactions: 6
I’m certain the boiling tap was gifted - there was a long explanation about why they needed it.

I think we saw under their sink, too?

But it didn’t get a grid square so it mustn’t have been a well paid contract.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.