Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one gives a tit about your light bulbs Fod, stop trying to show off in front of your friends followers, no ones asked about your wanky light bulbs. ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not seen the story but Is he going on about the pricey Phillip ones Hereto mentioned or regular ikea ones?

Reactions: 4
I know this moron has his own thread but my god! He looks like a goldfish with his mouth like this. Don’t you just wanna shove your fist 👊🏻 into it?

On the house of horrors account
The Multidad actually annoys more than FOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No I got the heaviest weight blanket because I read that it works better if its at least 10% of your body weight- I’m not 115kg but mr dm is 90kg (he’s a giant 6ft 6) and I just thought he needed weighing down more than me 😂😂😂. I’d stupidly assumed that the blanket would be bigger, I hadn’t read the size spec just weight 🤦‍♀️It is bloody heavy and I think my next purchase will be the 9kg as the 7kg is out of stock at JL xxx
You’ve convinced me to get one😂 My husn is also 6’6 and around 90kg! So I’ll be going for the 9kg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This weekend, more than ever has proved that good decent people have just finally had enough of stupid dicks. I’m talking Trump. Boris next, and FOD and his relentless showboating and begging.
Enough FOD, enough!
What on earth was he doing posting that picture of him in bed? Like someone else said, imagine if your adult husband did that?! You’d question their sanity surely? Does he expect all his female followers to get wide ons looking at it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this moron has his own thread but my god! He looks like a goldfish with his mouth like this. Don’t you just wanna shove your fist 👊🏻 into it?

On the house of horrors account
From that quote I'm guessing he's meaning the cheaper ones, you can get the hues in 'edison' now but they really don't have the same aesthetic as the proper filament ones at all, looking at a hue one now and it does look like a finely coiled LED light in a big slightly tinted bulb rather than the cool chaotic wire vibes, and the hues are about 10 times the price of the standard bulbs. We're fully smart home so annoyingly have to buy v1 of these things but hoping they'll get better, tbh in the time we've been in this house there's been major progress, it's still a developing proposition I suppose? anyway in that time FOD has begged for a lot of smart home bits to absolutely no avail looool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh is he not embarrassed😂
Pretty sure the oldest daughter is at secondary school and could potentially be bullied by other schoolgirls who are able to google and read these threads!
Who cares about the kid when the Texas Huns might slide into your DM’s?!

But seriously - if my husband posted that kind of thirst trap I’d suspect he was checking out of our marriage.

And lastly - my weighted blanket arrived today (I got a 7.5kg one), my dog is confused and I’m excited to maybe sleep for once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
From what I’ve gathered, he hasn’t posted about the election results yet even though it’s such a MASSIVE topic of conversation in person and online- do you all think he’s scared of offending the Texas huns?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also another thing, if my OH posted a topless pic like that on Instagram he would be SLAUGHTERED by his mates (and me lol) what do you think his friends said... if he has any?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also another thing, if my OH posted a topless pic like that on Instagram he would be SLAUGHTERED by his mates (and me lol) what do you think his friends said... if he has any?
Oh yeah he doesn’t have any real friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what I’ve gathered, he hasn’t posted about the election results yet even though it’s such a MASSIVE topic of conversation in person and online- do you all think he’s scared of offending the Texas huns?
He’s probably trying to work out the result... and wondering what all these colleges have to do with it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would kill me husband😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.