Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still read here, love it all but never have anything to say...until this! @Dogmuck...do you have crittals???????😍
Yep 🤭 they were my must haves when I did our “reno” and the cause of a huge argument when Mr Dogmuck got wind of the cost 😬 but even he now admits they are 👌 and he was wrong 🙌 I love them worth every penny. I understand there’s are other companies doing similar now for much cheaper and I would go down that route if they were about when I did them

Reactions: 3
The cheese on HoH was to test the waters for non-Reno content ready for his transition over there full time! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep 🤭 they were my must haves when I did our “reno” and the cause of a huge argument when Mr Dogmuck got wind of the cost 😬 but even he now admits they are 👌 and he was wrong 🙌 I love them worth every penny. I understand there’s are other companies doing similar now for much cheaper and I would go down that route if they were about when I did them
So jel! 👏👏👏House tour?, houseofdogmuck reno account? Show them 2 idiots how its really done?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Dogmuck love that you’ve had success with the weighted blanket!! I’m currently lay under mine, waiting for it’s magic effects to come into play following my second 16 hour shift in a row..though let’s be honest, the stiff vodka lemonade I poured when I got home will probably be the ticket that gets me to sleep so I’m ready again for work in 8 hours 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

as for the broken finger - judging by his videos, I’d maybe buy that he’d injured it, but there was no need to use it as an excuse for his lack of Reno activity because it’s painfully obvious that he’s not doing this Reno in real time, and it’s all backlogged.

I can’t work out if it’s insulting to his followers(bots) to assume they won’t pick up on the lies, or not. Because they clearly actually are too stupid to pick up on it/ are just bots so don’t actually look at his content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Dogmuck love that you’ve had success with the weighted blanket!! I’m currently lay under mine, waiting for it’s magic effects to come into play following my second 16 hour shift in a row..though let’s be honest, the stiff vodka lemonade I poured when I got home will probably be the ticket that gets me to sleep so I’m ready again for work in 8 hours 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

as for the broken finger - judging by his videos, I’d maybe buy that he’d injured it, but there was no need to use it as an excuse for his lack of Reno activity because it’s painfully obvious that he’s not doing this Reno in real time, and it’s all backlogged.

I can’t work out if it’s insulting to his followers(bots) to assume they won’t pick up on the lies, or not. Because they clearly actually are too stupid to pick up on it/ are just bots so don’t actually look at his content.
Awww good luck @sassmaster3000 - I found I was thinking too much about the magic at first last night so I did some breathing shizzle and focused on my “go to” nice dream...the one where I have the same colour jumper on as Kate Moss and next thing you know I’m in vogue 😂😂😂
Sleep tight sweetheart don’t think about it 🥰

Reactions: 6
@Dogmuck did you get the heaviest weight blanket because it was for two of you?
No I got the heaviest weight blanket because I read that it works better if its at least 10% of your body weight- I’m not 115kg but mr dm is 90kg (he’s a giant 6ft 6) and I just thought he needed weighing down more than me 😂😂😂. I’d stupidly assumed that the blanket would be bigger, I hadn’t read the size spec just weight 🤦‍♀️It is bloody heavy and I think my next purchase will be the 9kg as the 7kg is out of stock at JL xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, he put the le creuset story up on the back of the tattle pan chat last week, no? Cause he's got zero original content to share now he's giving the twins a sabbatical because the baby blond curls have grown out.

Re weighted blankets, I think it's good to get separate ones as they're meant to cocoon you while you're under it (like the dead weight/crush hug - I'm not bonkers really 🤪) which is apparently less effective with 2 under the same one.

Do we think fod a la hoh will be giving weighted blanket chat next week? Cause Covid lockdown has messed with his sleep?! 😂💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Swim Tits has too much competition locally. We have 4 main bays with sea swimmers that swim all year around. She's jumped on an IG, photo op, band wagon that has been around for years. One of our regulars is 82 and been in most days for 30+ years.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Slept like a baby! Mr Dogmuck slept even better. I’m currently going through hot old bird stuff 🥵 and last night I was hot but once I got naked I was 👌 I actually want to get another to see how it works for me alone in a bed, without the snoring and farting of Mr DM (I had made chicken jalfrezi for dinner, school.boy.error) However so far so good, Mr DM said he doesn’t want to count his chickens but said 2 out of 2 sleeps (includes impromptu nana nap yesterday) that have been amazing. I feel like I’ve slept really well, not muggy headed. I have stripped the bed this morning, opened the windows and giving it a good air, as I want to see how clean fresh bedding AND my new blanket feels!
Also disclaimer, I did buy the M&S beauty box thing, which included the “this sleeps” deep sleep body cocoon cream and I put that on last night too!
Fingers crossed though that this blanket sorts out our decades of insomnia!
Please could you send me a link to the one you bought?

Lifelong insomniac here 😴 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Swim Tits has too much competition locally. We have 4 main bays with sea swimmers that swim all year around. She's jumped on an IG, photo op, band wagon that has been around for years. One of our regulars is 82 and been in most days for 30+ years.
As a Local I can confirm! She has absolutely nothing on the hardy crew. The way she’s carrying on you would have thought she invented the concept of swimming in the sea 🤣

I’m surprised we’ve not seen a photo of Sarah tittie flaps early morning swim today?
Too cold! Can’t see her carrying on with this malarkey for much longer... probably be something ‘new’ in the coming weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, he put the le creuset story up on the back of the tattle pan chat last week, no? Cause he's got zero original content to share now he's giving the twins a sabbatical because the baby blond curls have grown out.
Exactly my point about him trolling us. @ExhaustedDad mentioned Le Creuset last week...you’re right weighted blankets next! He’s our other little performing monkey 🐒😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if he has instagram burnout therapy? Where he unloads in metaphor about his content fatigue and nicking his trolls chat for ideas 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he has instagram burnout therapy? Where he unloads in metaphor about his content fatigue and nicking his trolls chat for ideas 🥴🤣
Over on Sali Hughes we’re discussing the menopause. I seem to recall that FOD documented his knowledge of how to support females experiencing menstruation ....... perhaps menopausal advice could be the next ‘new’!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@MissPoppyFourPaws 100%! His knowledge has no limits, and being out numbered 5-1 with vaginas that makes him an instagram expert. He should start an 'instagram professional' certification online shop, £5000 for the qualification with certificate 📜 get a genuine gold plated trophy 🏆 thrown in for free 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.