Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@heretoreaditall2019
Thank you, you have helped me to maintain the mantra of ‘lifelong learning’, as I had no idea what ‘k-hole’ meant ..... a quick google, and now I know!
Note to self, must get out more .......... oh no, can’t do that, lockdown number 2 ☹
tattle is the new open university x

View attachment 303049

Not FODST related but another influencer who features her kids, not in a child selling way but features them on stories and posts to many followers.

Shared this on stories earlier of a nasty troll comment. Although her response was good it must have been brutal for a stranger to say something like that about your child....but said stranger was only given the opportunity to do so as you’ve featured them in ‘content.’
So it’s not just the potential horrendousness of showing your kids to the pedalo’s out there but it’s also the mean nasty trolly comments that they could end up seeing. That could have such a damaging effect if they did!
YEP! Agreed massively. Husband has a medium sized following and I've made it clear our baby will never be on his socials because I never want to see tit from any of them. I've seen pictures of men's daughters, daughters that are clearly still teenage, being salivated over by bleeping weirdos who claim not to know (sorry, but you bleeping do, it's clear when they're still ducklings). It's not complimentary it's bleeping perverse and those men need putting down.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it's mean, but honestly it's either women as old as time commenting inane shite (#bekind) or HBHs cooing over 2018's palette of greens and pinks and tagging their disinterested bfs who'd rather spunk their disposable income on protein shakes and a pimped out 04 plate ford focus than F&B paints and a tit tasseled lampshade. More likely to spend his Sunday in a k hole than gluing some tit MDF to the walls.
It was just spot on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, a good response ....... but why oh why oh why did she post a pic of her child? Do they ever just stop and think of the consequences of their actions?
Exactly this. I put a few photos of my boy on my private insta that I have a select few friends and family on. I think he’s the most beautiful thing in the world and the people on there love me so even if they didn’t think he was that beautiful they’d never be mean or spiteful about him.

To open it up to share him with any old pedalo, bully, nasty mean troll is just so absolutely absurd to me, I can’t believe these people do it just so they can get free stuff. Just get a bleeping real job where you’re not pimping out your kid for free make up or sodding oven chips!

Sorry for the rant, it’s just that when I saw the comment about that little girl I thought about how awful and cruel it was if she found out and she shouldn’t even be shared to the world in such a way! (FYI the story after was her and the mum/fluencer pulling faces almost as if the mum has told her to do this back to the spiteful person, I 100% doubt she did but that was how it could appear!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still blocked Swim Prim Nice But Dim so thanks for keeping me updated on the cozzies and kittens, ladies for when I CBA to just get her on the burner! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the cheese vid on HOH just a massive desperate plea/beg to Le Creuset...or is he trolling us again? 😝

Also back to his numbers, this really irritates me. His low level bot buying basically negates his daily losses and has moved his monthly loss figure from almost 12000 to 9000. Are we, or more importantly a brand, really supposed to believe that his tit “where’s Wally” video with 160 comments (remember this guy has 936k followers 😏) was the defining moment that fixed that leaky bucket and stopped the outward flow of his followers and made the world wake up and start following him? What an utter fraud! Why is he doing this? Narcissism? Money? Stupidity?

We all know the only way he could make any positive difference to his follower base would be a photo of the twins who have not featured on his grid since May.

Sly 👋 give it up man, don’t be the Trump of Instagram, clinging desperately to your heyday, it’s over, your brand is burnt, you cannot claw this back and honestly you’re embarrassing yourself. Maybe get a second job in a pub or doing DIY for the locals if you’re in need of some extra cash 😜

ETA...ALSO...which finger is it you’ve broken sly 🤔 Sly lies like a rug

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Question ....When being dipped in the waves, does the hair get tied back, clipped up, plaited, squidged into a swim hat, or left loose?
I want to know this too, also how many km or miles does she swim?
Does she even enter the water above her ankles? Weirdo.🩱🏊‍♀️🧬

Question ....When being dipped in the waves, does the hair get tied back, clipped up, plaited, squidged into a swim hat, or left loose?
I want to know this too, also how many km or miles does she swim?
Does she even enter the water above her ankles? Weirdo.🩱🏊‍♀️🧬

Reactions: 9
Is the cheese vid on HOH just a massive desperate plea/beg to Le Creuset...or is he trolling us again? 😝

Also back to his numbers, this really irritates me. His low level bot buying basically negates his daily losses and has moved his monthly loss figure from almost 12000 to 9000. Are we, or more importantly a brand, really supposed to believe that his tit “where’s Wally” video with 160 comments (remember this guy has 936k followers 😏) was the defining moment that fixed that leaky bucket and stopped the outward flow of his followers and made the world wake up and start following him? What an utter fraud! Why is he doing this? Narcissism? Money? Stupidity?

We all know the only way he could make any positive difference to his follower base would be a photo of the twins who have not featured on his grid since May.

Sly 👋 give it up man, don’t be the Trump of Instagram, clinging desperately to your heyday, it’s over, your brand is burnt, you cannot claw this back and honestly you’re embarrassing yourself. Maybe get a second job in a pub or doing DIY for the locals if you’re in need of some extra cash 😜

ETA...ALSO...which finger is it you’ve broken sly 🤔 Sly lies like a rug
Oh Fock me @Dogmuck good spot on the fingers
#fingergate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#fingergate
So funny when he lies and gets caught out.
Like having covid.
Like drinking alone on the beach last Christmas but really being in Tenerife.
Like getting gifted cakes last week.

Give it up Fodders!

• Haha
Just rewatched and maybe this one is swollen, but is that broken??? I mean is this we’ve definitely had covid and been tested all over again? I haven’t ever broken a finger or any bone in my body and I’m no medic but wouldn’t it be put in a splint or something? 🤷‍♀️
He’s definitely squishing in those garlic cloves with no problem, he wouldn’t be able to do that so ‘forthrightly’ if he had a broken finger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s definitely squishing in those garlic cloves with no problem, he wouldn’t be able to do that so ‘forthrightly’ if he had a broken finger
It’s badly bruised right 😂😂
Probs worn out because he’s constantly giving Tattle the finger 🖕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Dogmuck ....... did you get a good night’s sleep?

Just rewatched and maybe this one is swollen, but is that broken??? I mean is this we’ve definitely had covid and been tested all over again? I haven’t ever broken a finger or any bone in my body and I’m no medic but wouldn’t it be put in a splint or something? 🤷‍♀️
When my friend broke her middle finger she had it taped to the ring finger ........ did it playing netball, many moons ago

Reactions: 6
Lol at #fingergate. I wonder if Glen took him to QEQM for some #IVABS and was asked if she was a nurse again.

I also want to know how you slept, Dogmuck - my weighted blanket arrives tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slept like a baby! Mr Dogmuck slept even better. I’m currently going through hot old bird stuff 🥵 and last night I was hot but once I got naked I was 👌 I actually want to get another to see how it works for me alone in a bed, without the snoring and farting of Mr DM (I had made chicken jalfrezi for dinner, school.boy.error) However so far so good, Mr DM said he doesn’t want to count his chickens but said 2 out of 2 sleeps (includes impromptu nana nap yesterday) that have been amazing. I feel like I’ve slept really well, not muggy headed. I have stripped the bed this morning, opened the windows and giving it a good air, as I want to see how clean fresh bedding AND my new blanket feels!
Also disclaimer, I did buy the M&S beauty box thing, which included the “this sleeps” deep sleep body cocoon cream and I put that on last night too!
Fingers crossed though that this blanket sorts out our decades of insomnia!

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m surprised we’ve not seen a photo of Sarah tittie flaps early morning swim today?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honest @Mustard I’ve spent the last decade funding her, counselling her, listening and believing her tit and quite frankly I say mate, but she’s an ex mate and I have very little to do with her. Sadly she is an alcoholic but refuses to admit that (intervention tried there) She can barely look after herself, her kids are feral the cat (or cats I have no idea how many she has these days)has zero Chance! This woman is a lawyer, we are on different sides of the bench but she amazes me that she makes it to work any day. Quite sad really!

Sorry to go OT but my weighted blanket arrived today. I wanted to strip the bed and have this fabulous nights sleep but I’ve been cooking all day and stank like an onion, so after a bath I decided to get it out and see. Jesus it’s heavy. Shouted Mr Dogmuck up to show him, we both got in bed and next thing we woke up and hour and a half later! 😱 I’m so excited to go to bed tonight. Hope that’s wasn’t a fluke! I’ll let you know tomorrow. Also it’s a thing of beauty. I’m defo gonna invest in a few more for the house and gifts!
I still read here, love it all but never have anything to say...until this! @Dogmuck...do you have crittals???????😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only time I think about cheese on a Saturday night is when I’m deciding ‘one or two squares’ to go on my massive duck off burger. Not to dip tit in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.