Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve gathered, he hasn’t posted about the election results yet even though it’s such a MASSIVE topic of conversation in person and online- do you all think he’s scared of offending the Texas huns?
I know right? Not to even a mention of it 🤷‍♀️ you know what his timings like on stuff though, he’ll probs do a BIDEN WINS, post next Sunday! Or he, like you say, is scared of the deep red Wave 👋 from his Texas hunz 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clemmie T is no longer friends with Glen, I wonder if their husbands still talk?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
From what I’ve gathered, he hasn’t posted about the election results yet even though it’s such a MASSIVE topic of conversation in person and online- do you all think he’s scared of offending the Texas huns?
This wanker doesn't give a rats arse about offending anyone, he is FodNey, god's gift to the world.🤮

• Haha
Also another thing, if my OH posted a topless pic like that on Instagram he would be SLAUGHTERED by his mates (and me lol) what do you think his friends said... if he has any?
His mother in law often likes his posts. His mother follows him. 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
yes this could prove awkward for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one gives a tit about your light bulbs Fod, stop trying to show off in front of your friends followers, no ones asked about your wanky light bulbs. ...
No one really gives a💩 about foDney, let alone his 💡. Wanker of 2020.

Reactions: 6
They must be so proud of him.

:unsure:
Definitely. I know as a parent I’ll be liberal and accepting with whoever my child brings home as a potential future life partner....but if it was someone like this twonk I’d struggle!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is/was the higher earner compared to Glen’s midwife salary. Now that they aren’t coining it on Insta, they must be living off his salary. Think it’s his parents that pay for private school. It would be expensive for them to split up.

Reactions: 15
Definitely. I know as a parent I’ll be liberal and accepting with whoever my child brings home as a potential future life partner....but if it was someone like this twonk I’d struggle!
You wouldn't relish the idea of having the grandchildren exploited all over the internet, and the excitement of not knowing what barefaced lie they're gonna come out with next? 😜

• Haha
You wouldn't relish the idea of having the grandchildren exploited all over the internet, and the excitement of not knowing what barefaced lie they're gonna come out with next? 😜
Well my initial thought would be oh god I hope she doesn’t have children with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well my initial thought would be oh god I hope she doesn’t have children with him 😂
except that she, a midwife, accidentally got pregnant with the first child not long into their relationship.

• Haha
Hi Fod 👋 (cough @Housedelaclunge) nice to see you’ve caught up and read our comments on Swim Tits furry Birkenstock’s. Your flip flop/Burton shorts combo looks tit.

2ECEA036-9A34-488F-A0F6-601DAEF3C546.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
wtf have I just watched. Why is he showing off ST's sandals? Why is he wearing flip flops. Why is he making a joke about the Spice Girls. What was the manic laugh at the end? Is he flirting with ST on his stories with the sandal chat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
wtf have I just watched. Why is he showing off ST's sandals? Why is he wearing flip flops. Why is he making a joke about the Spice Girls. What was the manic laugh at the end? Is he flirting with ST on his stories with the sandal chat?
unless ST is there they could be Glenn’s. As for the rest of it, desperado.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see he’s still a big tool then. In a year full of change, at least ‘Simon’ stayed the same.
4C6F5B87-117A-4D13-8392-548FBDFD6A2F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.