Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God. I am actually wondering if he is genuinely mentally unwell?

Someone needs to take him off Instagram and whatever other social media he has. It is like watching a car crash with him lately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can’t see that his behaviour is going to entice influencers. Perhaps he’s looking for new flip flops and Birkies. Plus some new long trousers instead of wearing shorts in November.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s actually such a dullard, how can this content be his ~creative outlet it’s tit?

How did society ever let his page get some big? This is the Mrs Browns Boys of Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He hasn’t changed though ... he was behaving like this in March before his long hiatus. Remember his ‘Stay Alert’ am dram when he was walking down the street looking scared? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He hasn’t changed though ... he was behaving like this in March before his long hiatus. Remember his ‘Stay Alert’ am dram when he was walking down the street looking scared? 😂
Remember when he sat on a kerbside mid bike ride fake crying about something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
On a positive note, his tit embarrassing content does tend to see a mass exodus 🙌 Guys it’s not just us dying from cringe, take heart 😂😂
Just a thought, very random I know ....... but what if we’ve got some influencers all wrong? Maybe, if what we perceive as embarrassing, cringing and WTFery behaviour is actually, from their perspective, post modern irony (yes, I know, a very dated phrase, but you know what I mean).

1. Nothing love.
2. Nah, you’re alright thanks
1. Grammar. Fairly sure that ending a sentence with ‘of’ isn’t correct.
2. Thanks, but no thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My neighbour has been swimming at the women’s pool in Hampstead every morning for like forever. Gets up at 5.30am every day. Also my friends husband swims every day at the men’s pool in Hampstead too...that stupid bint of a woman who stands on the edge of the tide, with an entourage of people snapping ridiculous pics of her, in numerous swimming costumes, bleeping rips the life out of me! Wearing the most ludicrous outfits, FFS....I’m speechless 😶
Check out through the round window, she has a beautiful account making stained glass, also wrote the most beautiful book called wild swimming! Living a beautiful life 🙏🙏🙏 ST real life. 😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Space Ghettos/Spice Girls is YEARS OLD.... and no I don't talk like that 😆🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like someone else said you learn something new everyday on here🧑🏻‍🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.