Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dogmuck you need to stage an intervention with your friend with the unneutered cat. That is shockingly irresponsible and cruel. I think I’d muck the cat and take it to the vet myself.
Honest @Mustard I’ve spent the last decade funding her, counselling her, listening and believing her tit and quite frankly I say mate, but she’s an ex mate and I have very little to do with her. Sadly she is an alcoholic but refuses to admit that (intervention tried there) She can barely look after herself, her kids are feral the cat (or cats I have no idea how many she has these days)has zero Chance! This woman is a lawyer, we are on different sides of the bench but she amazes me that she makes it to work any day. Quite sad really!

Sorry to go OT but my weighted blanket arrived today. I wanted to strip the bed and have this fabulous nights sleep but I’ve been cooking all day and stank like an onion, so after a bath I decided to get it out and see. Jesus it’s heavy. Shouted Mr Dogmuck up to show him, we both got in bed and next thing we woke up and hour and a half later! 😱 I’m so excited to go to bed tonight. Hope that’s wasn’t a fluke! I’ll let you know tomorrow. Also it’s a thing of beauty. I’m defo gonna invest in a few more for the house and gifts!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I got 2 rescue cats for me & the older kids 6 years ago. Cats were 10 & 14 months I think when I got them. Used to live in a 3rd floor flat. Had to teach them how to tit in a flowerbed. The idiots used to come back in to use the litter tray.

Anyway suffice to say, they’re a bleeping menace and could only be more annoying if they were dogs. If it’s not fucked carpets, it’s dead mice, frogs, birds... one brought a bleeping live magpie into the kitchen, TERRIFYING. Once I found a dead pigeon which has shat everywhere then been torn open - the contents of its guts all over the cooking area floor. Then also the cats eat this wildlife so regularly vomit. And get ticks in the summer.
And I expect at least 6 more years of this!! At least they’re getting older and lazier. Intend to let them get a bit tubby to encourage more lying about and less action. Anyway. Kittens. Nah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I got 2 rescue cats for me & the older kids 6 years ago. Cats were 10 & 14 months I think when I got them. Used to live in a 3rd floor flat. Had to teach them how to tit in a flowerbed. The idiots used to come back in to use the litter tray.

Anyway suffice to say, they’re a bleeping menace and could only be more annoying if they were dogs. If it’s not fucked carpets, it’s dead mice, frogs, birds... one brought a bleeping live magpie into the kitchen, TERRIFYING. Once I found a dead pigeon which has shat everywhere then been torn open - the contents of its guts all over the cooking area floor. Then also the cats eat this wildlife so regularly vomit. And get ticks in the summer.
And I expect at least 6 more years of this!! At least they’re getting older and lazier. Intend to let them get a bit tubby to encourage more lying about and less action. Anyway. Kittens. Nah.
This made me hoot aloud! I’m not a cat lover, I like my animals outside, preferably flying, so I think if I’d ever succumbed to getting kittens for my kid, when they whined like tit about wanting dogs and cats, id defo be feeling like you 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does he look like he's reading from notes?.?

Also.... camembert on a reno account? 😴😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't believe what a big deal this woman makes of having a dip in the sea :LOL:. Different swimsuits and garments every time, dragging someone along to act as her photographer (no doubt taking multiple shots for her to choose from), droning on about it in captions like it's something different and unusual, storying that she's "going in"... holy crap, it's a friggin' dip in the sea you dullard bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe what a big deal this woman makes of having a dip in the sea :LOL:. Different swimsuits and garments every time, dragging someone along to act as her photographer (no doubt taking multiple shots for her to choose from), droning on about it in captions like it's something different and unusual, storying that she's "going in"... holy crap, it's a friggin' dip in the sea you dullard bint.
Question ....When being dipped in the waves, does the hair get tied back, clipped up, plaited, squidged into a swim hat, or left loose?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He must be fewmin that the home bargains huns are daring to comment with their suggestions, do they not know who they're talking to???? the upper echelons of taste and class grifting! This one dared point out the tit wonky lights, as if he's done any of this himself!

Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 21.37.55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Home bargain huns... 😂😂😂
I know it's mean, but honestly it's either women as old as time commenting inane shite (#bekind) or HBHs cooing over 2018's palette of greens and pinks and tagging their disinterested bfs who'd rather spunk their disposable income on protein shakes and a pimped out 04 plate ford focus than F&B paints and a tit tasseled lampshade. More likely to spend his Sunday in a k hole than gluing some tit MDF to the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
15DD8FAA-9B55-4CD8-8693-BA21C60FC754.png

Not FODST related but another influencer who features her kids, not in a child selling way but features them on stories and posts to many followers.

Shared this on stories earlier of a nasty troll comment. Although her response was good it must have been brutal for a stranger to say something like that about your child....but said stranger was only given the opportunity to do so as you’ve featured them in ‘content.’
So it’s not just the potential horrendousness of showing your kids to the pedalo’s out there but it’s also the mean nasty trolly comments that they could end up seeing. That could have such a damaging effect if they did!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@heretoreaditall2019
Thank you, you have helped me to maintain the mantra of ‘lifelong learning’, as I had no idea what ‘k-hole’ meant ..... a quick google, and now I know!
Note to self, must get out more .......... oh no, can’t do that, lockdown number 2 ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 303049

Not FODST related but another influencer who features her kids, not in a child selling way but features them on stories and posts to many followers.

Shared this on stories earlier of a nasty troll comment. Although her response was good it must have been brutal for a stranger to say something like that about your child....but said stranger was only given the opportunity to do so as you’ve featured them in ‘content.’
So it’s not just the potential horrendousness of showing your kids to the pedalo’s out there but it’s also the mean nasty trolly comments that they could end up seeing. That could have such a damaging effect if they did!
I agree, a good response ....... but why oh why oh why did she post a pic of her child? Do they ever just stop and think of the consequences of their actions?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.