Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo so she has! Sneaky STI!! Be interested to see what else mysteriously disappears or is stealth edited to reflect they are indeed #Ads
Well I was gonna say thatā€™s the only one she said she ā€œtreated herself toā€. What did you treat yourself to that out of the lucky dip gifted items that roll into your life? šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m going to need a 101 on how to upload screenshots but *news flash* STI is hoping to extend her family by purchasing (begging?) not one but possibly two kittens as Christmas gifts for her daughters. Adopting abandoned cats (of which there are plenty) obviously doesnā€™t fit into her illusions of grandeur.

In other non-news, FOD has gone rather quiet...

Reactions: 6
I call bullshit on the bedroom posts. ā€˜We could have got a bigger bedā€™ but didnā€™t need one because I sleep in the guest room. ā€˜Bedside table for all my crapā€™ even though it doesnā€™t have drawers for said crap. Because I sleep in the guest room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I call bullshit on the bedroom posts. ā€˜We could have got a bigger bedā€™ but didnā€™t need one because I sleep in the guest room. ā€˜Bedside table for all my crapā€™ even though it doesnā€™t have drawers for said crap. Because I sleep in the guest room.
I donā€™t see that bedroom as being in any way aspirational. The bed is tucked behind the door with teeny bedside tables. The duvet cover is boring and wrinkled. I thought layered bed covering was more ā€˜fashionableā€™, or ā€˜on trendā€™ and not ironing the cover for a grid photograph was stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t see that bedroom as being in any way aspirational. The bed is tucked behind the door with teeny bedside tables. The duvet cover is boring and wrinkled. I thought layered bed covering was more ā€˜fashionableā€™,and not ironing the cover for a grid photograph was stupid.
The whole house is is dull and bland and done for Instagram. Imagine trying live in a house (I say house and not home) that you were constantly tidying and preening because you were worried how it would look in photos. Yikes, not for me!

The whole renovation thing that he is now posting on his DIY account, was all done way before lockdown. I donā€™t know if itā€™s been discussed before because I did come off the thread for awhile. You can tell itā€™s been done possibly last year. Most of the photos in Simons ā€˜here for the lolsā€™ account, pre and during lockdown, show the house done as per his Reno which he is now trying to make out all happened in lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The one who put about the lampshade has about 120 followers, the first one, is that someone we should know?
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Bit desperate putting likes from no marks on ya gram babes
The first one, Hayley, is a pretty inoffensive interiors bloggers. She does the occasional ad but she actually does do a lot of cheap DIY-on-a-budget in her (rented, I believe) house that can be easily copied. Iā€™m irrationally annoyed that sheā€™s done an arselicky FOD shoutout. I thought she might have seen through him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m going to need a 101 on how to upload screenshots but *news flash* STI is hoping to extend her family by purchasing (begging?) not one but possibly two kittens as Christmas gifts for her daughters. Adopting abandoned cats (of which there are plenty) obviously doesnā€™t fit into her illusions of grandeur.

In other non-news, FOD has gone rather quiet...
I saw the cat begging šŸ„ŗ maybe she needs some new contents away from the swim tits photos. Iā€™m with you though there are literally millions of abandoned cats and kittens knocking around. My mate, who is a reckless twit who wonā€™t get her feral cat ā€œdoneā€, posts almost monthly on FB her latest batch of giveaways šŸ™„, and she is considered to be a smart woman! Maybe ST wants a designer pussy šŸ¤­

Heā€™s quiet but still doing the slow drip feed buying bots so his figures are barely moving! I hate it when he does this because it tells me theyā€™ve had a family pow wow and realised that they still need the Fod account to bring home the bacon. Wonā€™t be long before Twins are back at work!

The whole renovation thing that he is now posting on his DIY account, was all done way before lockdown. I donā€™t know if itā€™s been discussed before because I did come off the thread for awhile. You can tell itā€™s been done possibly last year. Most of the photos in Simons ā€˜here for the lolsā€™ account, pre and during lockdown, show the house done as per his Reno which he is now trying to make out all happened in lockdown.
Youā€™re spot on, it was, we discussed this and whilst he was pretending to be educating himself about racism he was actually just spending his time preparing content to batter us with šŸ˜ twit!
View attachment 302525

I wonder what Lisa Faulkner thinks of this šŸ¤”
I know right? I bet Lisa is devastated. Itā€™s like me putting a photo of Kate Moss up and saying ā€œgod thought that was me for a minuteā€ cos we had the same colour jumper on! šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He broke his finger playing Hockey...

I didn't laugh. Honestly

I saw the cat begging šŸ„ŗ maybe she needs some new contents away from the swim tits photos. Iā€™m with you though there are literally millions of abandoned cats and kittens knocking around. My mate, who is a reckless twit who wonā€™t get her feral cat ā€œdoneā€, posts almost monthly on FB her latest batch of giveaways šŸ™„, and she is considered to be a smart woman! Maybe ST wants a designer pussy šŸ¤­
I saw that story. No doubt she wants a pure breed. Ragdoll or some other expensive cat. Maybe a Sphynx. Those Sphynx cats give me the heebie jeebies. I apologise to anyone who has one who I may offend. But the thought of stroking skin and bones šŸ¤¢

I hope she does check out cat shelters. They are crying out for people to adopt kittens and cats. šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
...and as if by magic, he appears like an unwelcome fishy fart šŸ’Ø broke his finger playing hockey? Where TF is he playing hockey around here?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe itā€™s just me, but Iā€™m puzzled as to why she thinks that her children need a kitten as a present? Hamster, gerbil, something else small and furry ..... with less responsibility, and (sorry if I offend) but with a fairly limited shelf life maybe? Any pet is a responsibility, and whilst Iā€™m all for children being part of a pet support bubble, I donā€™t believe that the average five or eight year old can comprehend fully the ins and outs of pet ownership.
A kitten becomes a cat, and they may achieve a grand old age ....... get a kitten/cat certainly, but as a ā€˜familyā€™ present please, and do consider a preloved feline.

...and as if by magic, he appears like an unwelcome fishy fart šŸ’Ø broke his finger playing hockey? Where TF is he playing hockey around here?!
Is FOD doing a Cummings? Has he interpreted the rules of lockdown differently to the rest of us re outdoor sport? Or are they playing hockey in pairs?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Dogmuck you need to stage an intervention with your friend with the unneutered cat. That is shockingly irresponsible and cruel. I think Iā€™d duck the cat and take it to the vet myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
FOD can you please clarify on your next story how you aren't breaking the lockdown rules? You can only exercise outside with 1 other person and you need to stay 2m apart from them. Did you hit yourself with the hockey stick? Did they throw their hockey stick at you? How do you play hockey with 2 people? Many thanks love me x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.