Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t the twins be wiping their own arses now? By this age I’d want the kids to do it and I’d just be there to check. Whatever. Arsito arsato.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He has zero lol's left these days, just smarmy and bitter.
Tbh being the secret influencer I also am- I'd be bitter if I didn't get the #AD for Lego Dupulo one day ago then a #gifted pass to a trampoline park 14 mins ago (triplet sellers).

More the free lego than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don’t think he should use ‘wiping their arses’ in reference to his little girls.

Those responses made me remember what a smug passive aggressive little (class A) twit that he is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He’s so grabby and entitled, he’s probably after kids meals himself!
He can heat them up in HIS toy kitchen, no way he fixed that thing up for the 👯‍♀️, it's his. I bet it is in HIS bedroom, the one with the hideous migraine inducing wallpaper.🤑

Tbh being the secret influencer I also am- I'd be bitter if I didn't get the #AD for Lego Dupulo one day ago then a #gifted pass to a trampoline park 14 mins ago (triplet sellers).

More the free lego than anything else.
That family don't seem to pay for anything for those kids, always on the beg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's all a bit crazy to me, like instagram is this rich grandparent to a load of grown-ass-adult-babies, who, if they perform in the right pretend way get rewarded with goodies and toys for this endless fake drivel. Has the world gone mad - H G Wells

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Had a glance at the comments, straight off the first two are classic inappropriate and aggressive fod. Makes me cringe. If his twin daughters are shown that when they're older I'm sure they'll be absolutely delighted, not. And wtaf, potato potato pronunciation reference has nothing to do with rubbish spelling 😂😂😂
What an utter twit

Reactions: 8
He must not be working at the moment, not with the amount of time on his hands 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hoping to be snapped up by a circus so he can perform his crap tricks or as a diy home handyman.😳🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate Slemmie and Climon a little bit more for introducing me to this loathsome woman. What a prick.
They’re a perfect match. What a dick. “I have it all yay, celebrating on the French Riviera with champagne yay” 🤮
It’s not the fact that annoys me (Champagne lover here 😛) it’s the gloating. You’re 44 for Christ sake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Laura Rutherford was another one who I believe came onto Tattle to anonymously defend herself on her own thread in exactly the same manner that Clemmie/Alice did. There’s another Influencer doing the same thing on a different thread at the moment, I think.

We come onto Tattle and as it’s anonymous we can post in our own voices; influencers come onto Tattle, invent a background story (camping in Devon with the sons, anyone?), defend themselves about odd things (gifted party bags), compliment themselves (Clemmie discusses the hard stuff 🙄) and throw in the odd insult.

These women aren’t clever enough to pull off an invented persona and their posts never ring true.

AND didn't Laura's husband become aggressive towards others via her account?

• Wow
That red magazine woman is always banging on about her ocean swims, does she tie her hair up , wear a cap or breath through a gob full of hair? Genuinely want to know the answer to this.
Or does she call jumping up and down in the waves swimming? Are there even waves where she lives?
If there are waves I'm surprised foDney hasn't filmed himself 🏄🏻‍♂️🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Clover Stroud’s (writer and author) comment! So true! Why not let 5 year olds decorate it. Can’t believe he used actual tiles. Tool.
Also he’s about 2 years too late to the makeover IKEA kids kitchen - the lower tier instamums have been and done it years ago. Desperate for content much?!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.