Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got 84 comments in total for all three photos.

Last year that would have been thousands no doubt, especially if it featured the twins.

Why is no one questioning on his comments how he was moaning about keeping F&B paint costs down by using fake F&B, and the quote for the storage at the entrance, but has a one ugly lamp that cost almost £800?

Are his followers that stupid?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He got 84 comments in total for all three photos.

Last year that would have been thousands no doubt, especially if it featured the twins.

Why is no one questioning on his comments how he was moaning about keeping F&B paint costs down by using fake F&B, and the quote for the storage at the entrance, but has a one ugly lamp that cost almost £800?

Are his followers that stupid?
The Insta algo favours accts regularly posting content on stories and grid (not taking 140 day sabbaticals) and it penalises those buying followers so it's very likely only a handful of his followers are even seeing grid content anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s really creepy to see the comments on the Malteser post that say “I miss Otillie and Delilah,” “I miss your family” “where are the girls?” How does that not creep him and Glen out? As previously established I’m an expat and my mom multiple time zones away isn’t as needy as his sheep.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A99FB024-C0A6-4718-88F1-DFF4D35B1130.jpeg

Example on Lorraine of how Glen should have gone to Asda 👋🏼👋🏼 Instead of House of Hackney.

Ironically CB did a fashion slot on Lorraine just after the home bit! Wonder if Glen watched!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
How is anyone supposed to take him seriously with his "don't pay any more than you have to!" bullshit and his pouting about £20 for a lead test kit, when he's tagging £800 lamps and circa £2-3k worth of sideboards? Conversely, it's not like genuine high end types would even give his account a second look :LOL:. He's embarrassing himself either way. Anyway, here's today's humble offering:

Tryp.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
3 sideboards inside Ramsgate Kent gets the golden raspberries award for dullest graveyard content 2020
also what a dullard do you have to be to establish that lamp is on the left hand side & flowers on the right? I can’t imagine fresh flowers are common occurrence anymore if he’s unwilling to spend £20 testing for LEAD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is anyone supposed to take him seriously with his "don't pay any more than you have to!" bullshit and his pouting about £20 for a lead test kit, when he's tagging £800 lamps and circa £2-3k worth of sideboards? Conversely, it's not like genuine high end types would even give his account a second look :LOL:. He's embarrassing himself either way. Anyway, here's today's humble offering:

View attachment 290896
My mum was named Audrey. She LOVED Ercol furniture ........ she probably would have thought this sideboard to be fashionable, but not stylish.

Reactions: 7
It’s bleeping Wednesday afternoon you bleep. Maybe not doing the tit videos of Ikea kids kitchen makeovers and putting this stuff out LAST FRIDAY may have helped- now it’s pointless, half term finished in 2 days! 🤦‍♀️🙄twit!
What a head. Marcus Rashford you ain’t Fodders!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gawd, he’s so tacky and unthinking. Is he lacking empathy or common sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gawd, he’s so tacky and unthinking. Is he lacking empathy or common sense?
Both!
Honestly this issue has been topical for over a week. This sort of info was necessary and in existence last week and was being talked about, tweeted, Instagrammed, facebooked late last week to enable those who needed this resource to be prepared. Putting this half arsed bollocks up, 5 days later, is tone deaf and utterly useless. What a total melt this man is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Both!
Honestly this issue has been topical for over a week. This sort of info was necessary and in existence last week and was being talked about, tweeted, Instagrammed, facebooked late last week to enable those who needed this resource to be prepared. Putting this half arsed bollocks up, 5 days later, is tone deaf and utterly useless. What a total melt this man is!
He doesn't give a tit about it, he is just jumping on the bandwagon so it looks like he cares, and is trying raise awareness.

Bit like PTWM, she is the same. All they do is repost other peoples stories to make it look like they've contributed.

However I'm sure he would gladly spend time educating himself if it was a story for an Ad or partnership where he was given stuff for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Both!
A very stale tuna melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He doesn't give a tit about it, he is just jumping on the bandwagon so it looks like he cares, and is trying raise awareness.

Bit like PTWM, she is the same. All they do is repost other peoples stories to make it look like they've contributed.

However I'm sure he would gladly spend time educating himself if it was a story for an Ad or partnership where he was given stuff for free.
God I can’t stand PTWM she is horrendous at sharing causes late, loves a bandwagon to make herself look good. Yet she eats out at expensive restaurants at least once a week. Honestly, these people are so out of touch!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.