Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Cliqueypedia (as recommended by @Titfer . Before I go on big shout out to the actual title with most reactions a massive 67 @ForeverMakingJibesWicked - sadly your wicked jibes are just too wicked but here it is for prosperity (you can still put it on your CV and LinkedIn hun)
“Sucking off punks underneath London Bridge; all because Miele won’t send me a fridge”

So roundup!

Well well well we got a new thread and we discussed all kinds of influencer dramas, good reads, good watches, noodles and still no sign of FOD but we did note young @Housedelaclunge was keeping an eye on us - so caring!

Then just like that, 140 restless days, 4.5 pages in to the new thread 💥 HE came back to us 💕

His tentative sober return story told us he missed the creativity of the gram 🤔 he just wants to express himself and show the world his creativity...that’s all (sure Jan).

He realised that some of his previous stuff had been insulting and shite landed wrong and he thought we needed to get over it was sorry we didn’t understand his humour. Many of the Tattlers thought he looked a bit haggard and had not aged well in his absence from the gram...but there was much whooping and excitement at Tattle Towers...our leader was back 💕So what had Fod been doing? He’d turned 38, all kids were now at school, the house was empty...no mention of Glen 🤔

We all held our breaths for a bit and then the inevitable floodgates were opened...but it was not our Sly it was a new reincarnation, the phoenix had risen from the flames and we were treated to FOD the Builder...quickly, quickly jump over the The House of Hooper!

So while we were all wondering if the Hoopers were reflecting on their tone deaf posts, their exploitation of their children and racism, it turns out that FOD had been very very busy making creative content about his new role as DIY enthusiast! It was noted that this was a huge leap from the man who continually moaned that this “house stuff” was Glen’s and not his bag!

First up...claiming to have decorated the hall, stairs and landing of the entire house...not forgetting those pesky (not replaced from free by any mug) spindles. We already knew that, actually, all that had been done by Gill the decorator...not you Fod! Having come and read the thread here he got on his bike and back pedalled eventually begrudgingly giving Gill some credit.

Anyway since then it’s been panelling, panelling and more fkng panelling, “one of a kind” wall art and several photos of highly curated gallery walls and chairs that seem to move around the house 🤷‍♀️

One of the kids tried to tunnel out of their bedroom wall!

Clunge is ever present 😜

Please add (as you can see I was losing the will to live) any good bits I’ve missed 🥰

Mod edit, thread not created correctly :eek: didn't have the right start and a small account isn't allowed as part of a title.

Was: 140 days and it looks like he’s not slept a wink(s_howard) for 138 of them! 🥴

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Congratulations to @Cliqueypedia (as recommended by @Titfer . Before I go on big shout out to the actual title with most reactions a massive 67 @ForeverMakingJibesWicked - sadly your wicked jibes are just too wicked but here it is for prosperity (you can still put it on your CV and LinkedIn hun)
“Sucking off punks underneath London Bridge; all because Miele won’t send me a fridge”

So roundup!

Well well well we got a new thread and we discussed all kinds of influencer dramas, good reads, good watches, noodles and still no sign of FOD but we did note young @Housedelaclunge was keeping an eye on us - so caring!

Then just like that, 140 restless days, 4.5 pages in to the new thread 💥 HE came back to us 💕

His tentative sober return story told us he missed the creativity of the gram 🤔 he just wants to express himself and show the world his creativity...that’s all (sure Jan).

He realised that some of his previous stuff had been insulting and shite landed wrong and he thought we needed to get over it was sorry we didn’t understand his humour. Many of the Tattlers thought he looked a bit haggard and had not aged well in his absence from the gram...but there was much whooping and excitement at Tattle Towers...our leader was back 💕So what had Fod been doing? He’d turned 38, all kids were now at school, the house was empty...no mention of Glen 🤔

We all held our breaths for a bit and then the inevitable floodgates were opened...but it was not our Sly it was a new reincarnation, the phoenix had risen from the flames and we were treated to FOD the Builder...quickly, quickly jump over the The House of Hooper!

So while we were all wondering if the Hoopers were reflecting on their tone deaf posts, their exploitation of their children and racism, it turns out that FOD had been very very busy making creative content about his new role as DIY enthusiast! It was noted that this was a huge leap from the man who continually moaned that this “house stuff” was Glen’s and not his bag!

First up...claiming to have decorated the hall, stairs and landing of the entire house...not forgetting those pesky (not replaced from free by any mug) spindles. We already knew that, actually, all that had been done by Gill the decorator...not you Fod! Having come and read the thread here he got on his bike and back pedalled eventually begrudgingly giving Gill some credit.

Anyway since then it’s been panelling, panelling and more fkng panelling, “one of a kind” wall art and several photos of highly curated gallery walls and chairs that seem to move around the house 🤷‍♀️

One of the kids tried to tunnel out of their bedroom wall!

Clunge is ever present 😜

Please add (as you can see I was losing the will to live) any good bits I’ve missed 🥰

Mod edit, thread not created correctly :eek: didn't have the right start and a small account isn't allowed as part of a title.

Was: 140 days and it looks like he’s not slept a wink(s_howard) for 138 of them! 🥴
Soz 😬 thanks for correcting

Reactions: 9
Thanks @Dogmuck I was close for a title but not close enough! 😂

Great recap! I wonder what this thread will bring 🤔 Will fodders brave a post....not likely! Will I get a new burner account and sit in my fingers long enough to not get blocked again. Will @Housedelaclunge post again or reveal their identify?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Great recap! I wonder what this thread will bring 🤔 Will fodders brave a post....not likely! Will I get a new burner account and sit in my fingers long enough to not get blocked again. Will @Housedelaclunge post again or reveal their identify?!
If I was bent I’d have defo chosen yours...😂😂 The next thread is yours 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Bet they’ve visited the new thread by the end of today if not sooner 😅

Reactions: 10
Well, House of Horrors has 100k followers and Sly is celebrating that. All about the followers, not just a bit of fun, huh FOD?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great title!!

Ugh the prick is boasting about his 100k followers. Mate bots don't count. Nor do the creepy huns from your FOD account, who declare their undying love for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg that's the best recap ever @Dogmuck.
Ah thank you, I was about to say you mustn’t have seen our smart & funny af @Pocahontas’ for the Jack Monroe thread, they are a work of art! Don’t tell her though, she’s only over there flicking her long black locks at anyone with a pulse and CHEATING ON ME 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah thank you, I was about to say you mustn’t have seen our smart & funny af @Pocahontas’ for the Jack Monroe thread, they are a work of art! Don’t tell her though, she’s only over there flicking her long black locks at anyone with a pulse and CHEATING ON ME 😤
Come, come - there is no match on earth for your FOD-based wit. I like catching up here and seeing the old crowd holding court 😂 wish I had something to add !
And don’t forget, it’s not really cheating when I remain your loyal servant and admirer in this thread, my liege. That’s never going to change! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.