Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he droning on about sideboards. What is his life right now. bleeping sideboard wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven't posted here in a long time, I mainly lurk. But duck me 3 sideboard!!! I'm still trying to save to replace my 1 sideboard. Such notions from a tone deaf twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Three sideboards, all covered in knick knacks? My care is so low.

If they manage to cram all their Christmas decorations for that house (along with ‘seasonal board games’ - WTF?) into one small sideboard then I want to know their secret. Christmas isn’t Christmas without three boxes of tangled fairy lights and bits of tinsel to sort through.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't posted here in a long time, I mainly lurk. But duck me 3 sideboard!!! I'm still trying to save to replace my 1 sideboard. Such notions from a tone deaf twit.
when you have a kitchen addiction (as FOD seems to have) then sideboards are the gateway furniture...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My comments:

1. Real Farrow and ball paint or a copy?

2. I don't own fancy lamps but is this supposed to be so bent by design?

1603833679614.png

3. On mumsnet there was a thread that planting pampas grass outside your house is code for your a swinger. Is that still true?

1603833824363.png

4. My spider sense is tingling with the word "synergy" seems like a word a chest feeder or people who bleed would use.

1603833982701.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Note the paint t splattered t-shirt because he is DIY dad.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old Fodders really does manage to be a tone deaf insufferable salad again and again doesn’t he? The only other person I can think of so obsessed with kitchens and side boards is Jack Monroe...maybe they were separated at birth?!

Also when are they going to give up pretending it’s Fodders behind the HoH account when we all know it’s Glen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Keep Sly posting on FoD clunge, his fans are loving it 🤥
1603836036736.png

In the old days even that £1 packet of Maltesers would have been sponsored.

Sorry but I also don't believe all these parents sent photos of their gentrified mini ikea kitchens . None of them are even tagged and it looks like simple google searching.

1603836245271.png

P.s Can you tell I've got real work to do but I'm procrastinating here?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The way they go round the house and collect up all the plant pots to put them in a dead straight line like a school child finishes me off 😂 they’ve done the same with bits, just like Candice B 🥴

• Haha
He can't even spell the name of the sweets properly, it's on the packet you are holding you show off knob?🤑
It's a shame he didn't choke himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe there would have been a time they didn’t even pay for their food shopping either, can’t believe someone would ever be so dumb as to jeopardise such a cushty situation to witch about women poorer than them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dunno is it really your fave hun? It's almost the same amount as your childcare vouchers.

1603866841399.png

From Wayfair :

1603867267665.png

Or from Lidl:

1603867415441.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
House of horror was gushing over a new sign or something belonging to Gil, the painter/decorator/builder, her reply was to thank old simple Simon for his good wishes. How can he waste so much time on diy tit filming himself and gushing over other people's posts on social media if he has a full time job?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.