Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Clover Stroud’s (writer and author) comment! So true! Why not let 5 year olds decorate it. Can’t believe he used actual tiles. Tool.
Also he’s about 2 years too late to the makeover IKEA kids kitchen - the lower tier instamums have been and done it years ago. Desperate for content much?!
Yep, reno’ing an Ikea kids kitchen is so 2018!

This is clearly for content as I’d be surprised if they were still bothered by the kitchen as my boy is 3 and getting less bothered by it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh she is such a bellend! Tries to make out she is some magnificent woman who swims in the sea, if she panned her camera over a bit I guarantee that you’d see loads of people in the sea, it’s not that fascinating. I’ve been for a dog walk this morning and seen about 10 people swimming. You didn’t invent this you floppy titted twit (and that’s coming from another floppy titted woman!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope you don't mind me hijacking your screencap for a quick photoshop @rainbowlemon :p
I've just noticed Man gets a capital letter on his bio but women doesn't. Why am I not surprised? twit.

01603963198726.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sure when Glen’s account was still active she posted about Simon complaining about the cost of the pineapple lamp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ugh she is such a bellend! Tries to make out she is some magnificent woman who swims in the sea, if she panned her camera over a bit I guarantee that you’d see loads of people in the sea, it’s not that fascinating. I’ve been for a dog walk this morning and seen about 10 people swimming. You didn’t invent this you floppy titted twit (and that’s coming from another floppy titted woman!)
I'm so glad someone brought this up! She is AWFUL. She really is Queen Brag and obviously thinks she looks like some kind of goddess in a swimsuit as we are treated to a picture daily! Just imagine the convo's her and her cronies have when they meet for their ridiculously OTT brunches with rosemary entwined napkins - so chic! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Marks & Spencer CANCELS Xmas clothing ads and turns to influencers

#

Oosh! The burn! That would have been them. Guaranteed! Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Marks & Spencer CANCELS Xmas clothing ads and turns to influencers

#

Oosh! The burn! That would have been them. Guaranteed! Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind!
I just came on here to post that article and thought the exact same thing haha!!

• Haha
So that means they paid for it? Hard to believe at that price.
She probably got it at a 98% discounted rate during the good ol' days. Remember Sly doesn't like paying more than £20 for things they need, let alone one ugly arsed lamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably got it at a 98% discounted rate during the good ol' days. Remember Sly doesn't like paying more than £20 for things they need, let alone one ugly arsed lamp.
oh yeah, I forgot about the PR discount.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she was always so smug with her hashtag PR discount! Or wasn’t it press discount sometimes. Press?! 🙄

• Haha
Oh she was always so smug with her hashtag PR discount! Or wasn’t it press discount sometimes. Press?! 🙄
Hun it was #pressdiscount

Ah such fun memories and little old Ca Pietra tiles started it all. Bathroom pics are up on their site but no mentions anywhere and they have been reposting the same images this year even though it was completed ages ago.

1603990837142.png

1603991014127.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Clover Stroud’s (writer and author) comment! So true! Why not let 5 year olds decorate it. Can’t believe he used actual tiles. Tool.
Also he’s about 2 years too late to the makeover IKEA kids kitchen - the lower tier instamums have been and done it years ago. Desperate for content much?!
Go Clover! That must have stung.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so glad someone brought this up! She is AWFUL. She really is Queen Brag and obviously thinks she looks like some kind of goddess in a swimsuit as we are treated to a picture daily! Just imagine the convo's her and her cronies have when they meet for their ridiculously OTT brunches with rosemary entwined napkins - so chic! :sick:
On her latest post she had tagged all her fashionable and discerning Ramsgate friends, including our dear Glen. But now those tags are all gone.

Sea swimming is all the rage now, I see them out there every day of the week (I am not in Ramsgate) and the people I know who do it dash in, submerge, try to stay in for 10min, dash out and go home. I get there isn’t one way to do it but the weekly posed swimsuit photos are lame and not something I’ve ever seen.

Do you think he would say the same again this year about old Glen?

20201029_191053.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think he would say the same again this year about old Glen?

View attachment 292697
I’ve been thinking this. Lots of couples have little quips and jibes with each other over things they’ve done. Like remember when you reversed the car into a post or remember when you fell over when drunk.

But in their house it must be a whole other level....like remember when you were Alice and completely screwed us over!

It actually is a massive financial deal when you think about what she lost them.

No sympathy though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.